Subject here

Guys we only have 12 years before climate catastrophe

Attached: Screenshot_20181207-132353.jpg (1080x1234, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2007/may/05/climatechange.climatechangeenvironment
youtube.com/watch?v=6v66SPTYqF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH NO!!!

Attached: science is settled.jpg (512x340, 184K)

What do I care what happens to globohomo muttplanet

>UN
like I going to believe anything they said.

sweet, ill see you in 13 for a picnic.

Diversity will save us, right?

So they added another 12 yrs till the end of the world?
Thought the end was going to happen 20 yrs ago?
In another 12 yrs we'll be hard into the next Grand Solar Minimum.
And we are not prepaired.

And the middle and lower class must pay the price for the elites lifestyle choices!

Tell China and India, why don’t you.

I'll keep contributing to it by eating meat. Fuck the clowns at COP24

Weve only passed the point of no return about 5 fucking times now, Im starting to think more and more that this whole thing is a crock of shit.

>climate change
>hurr firefighter
Well it's global warming then and we're all going to get fried to death. Quit the ambiguous shit, you're not fooling anyone anyway.

Attached: BreathingEarth.gif (619x640, 2.97M)

Time to cut off all aid to Africa.

You always have 12 years to raise energy taxes and avert "catastrophe", no matter what year it is. The models are goalseeked to produce that result.

Same PR strategy like in Syria, where the evil Russians managed to flatten "the last hospital in Aleppo" about 50 different times.

Attached: syria-always-the-last-hospital-gets-bombed.png (1696x1080, 1.79M)

America has already met the requirements for CO2 emission cuts till like 2035. go cry to the east.

nice, when we are going to march into China and India and force on them deindustrialization? Mud huts and basedbeans are only good these subhumans deserve

>where the evil Russians managed to flatten "the last hospital in Aleppo" about 50 different times.
In fairness, if they keep making a new makeshift hospital every time the last one is destroyed, this is possible.

Let the fires cleanse the earth. And from the ashes a new species will evolve and thus the cycle continues.

Does this mean I only have to deal with this shit for another 12 years

Quick, goyim, give me all your money or there will be a climate change catastrophe in 12 years.

So, running this to it's obvious conclusion, if we hold out for 12 years all the climate whining will then stop because we can't do anything about it anyway?

Consider the fact that shitholes like Africa will be hit worst by droughts. Can't we let it get just bad enough to wipe out that continent and then do something about it?

Attached: 1512017037967.jpg (2560x1707, 512K)

yeah, I know...and we had 10 years until doomsday a decade ago

shouldn't Florida be underwater by now?

I wish people would stop intervening there and just let nature run its course.

>if they keep making a new makeshift hospital every time the last one is destroyed, this is possible

CIA should start up its own construction company instead of building hospitals for jihadi retards if they can construct a new facility every few days in a besieged city.

Sounds like a China and India problem to me.

>I wonder why the kikes never try to sanction them?

Attached: nyd82khwx71z.png (907x587, 415K)

climate change is code word for stopping nationalism. 12 years or it's over.

can you read? that says were getting close to the threshold to potentially prevent the "bad future", not that we'll all be dead in 12 years

>GLOBAL WARMING IS REALLY REAL
>Three years of historical lows
>JUST KIDDING, IT WAS "CLIMATE CHANGE" ALL ALONG LOL BUT SERIOUSLY YOU BETTER FUCKING BELIEVE ME
>steady shift in climate due to axis wobble = "le ebin abogalips :DDD"
Don't freak out but I think it might snow somewhere in the middle of winter, this year... *Literally Shaking*

>Tfw your wife files for divorce 19 times in a month and the court riles in favor but it's okay because she aborted her children 11 times several years after birth, so you only owe 125 million in child support

Who gives a fuck about the climate when civilisation is crumbling? We should be focusing funding on getting off this rock long before it's uninhabitable, who cares if we kill the planet doing it, the planet is going to die anyway.

Didn't some faggots like Time print the exact same article a decade ago, except it didnt have the part about UN saying "Ok guys, we're really serious this time..."?

Global Warming will open Northwest Passage so that's cool

I believe your doubles make you absolutely correct, sir. I think we already passed the point of no return a while ago. I don't know why anyone bothers to put out these reports any more. The economic engines of the world can't afford to slow down. We the people are simply going to have to ride this one out, coming catastrophe or no.

Same shit they have been lying about since the 60s/70s.

Solar activity has been steadily reducing.
It moves in cycles. We are headed towards what is called the Maunder minimum, which means longer freezing winters.

Attached: 1543804456329.jpg (1091x771, 92K)

>Implying climate change catastrophe isn't the end game of my accelerationists agenda.

Refugees

>subject here
>1 post by OP
obv slide thread and you fags just lap it up... fucking nu/pol/ is atrocious

>original post from 2003
Every decade since the 70's we're told we've only got one decade left. No one believes you faggots anymore.

I hope all the methane from the arctic gets released and kills this entire faggot planet.

tfw I don't have a sufficient suicide plan to protect myself from further genetic enslavement on globohomo muttplanet.

Kek

They said in 2000 that we'd be fucked by now and we're still fine. Fuck these pricks.

its just like watering flowers for them, the goyim need a constant supply of spurious fears to make things like mercury in vaccines less prominent in their mind

>caring about the future existence of human life on earth
lmao fuck off shill

The only solution is to get rid of the UN so we don’t have to read this garbage anymore.

i have a solution. kill off all chinese and africans

>and we're still fine
No. It's past the point of no return. Oh sure, it -feels- fine at the beginning, because it's not a cliff we've gone over. So there's no point in getting upset or trying to correct anything. We should just live life as best we can, and enjoy our days. What's more liberating than that?

"Global Warming" is very good for growing crops.
But not to worry, new Maunder Minimum incoming.
You bongs are going to freeze to death.

Except that would destroy western capitalism. All of the debt remains, but not enough people left to keep buying just enough stuff to fund a nation's interest payments on that debt. This is what's called "well and truly fucked."

Thanks for the info UN! Now tell me how moving millions of migrants into petrol based economies is a good idea again?

This right here you bitchez.

I predicted that they would predict +10 years. I predict that in 10 years they will still predict +10 years. Check out my model bros

Fuck off Al Gore, you will not fool us again.

>In 12 years I'll have beach front property
Sounds cool user, maybe I'll be able to turn those lands into a vacation village with a beach.

I thought we had 10 years like 15 years ago.

They have literally been saying that catastrophic climate change was only a few years away since the 70's.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the large majority of forest fires in NA are deliberately set to push climate change and tax policies.

Cull the PoC.

>Thought the end was going to happen 20 yrs ago?
The world has already ended my friend.

>Lie to me once
>Lie to me twice....
>Ya it don't work a third time,
like anyone over fucking 25 years old knows it's bullshit or is a paid shrill or legally retarded.

Attached: climate.jpg (600x398, 71K)

Is that how long Georgie soros has to live? 12 years?

Sweet. Another decade long extension.

putting aside the climate change retarded shit, what else would span 12 years when it comes to the UN/globalists?

>Although we cannot tell if you'll have rain or not tomorrow and the climate models we have made for the last 50 years have all been wrong we need you to give us trillions of dollars or else WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!
kys faggot retard

Diversity will prevent global overpopulation by increasing birth rates! THANK YOU DARK SKINNED PEOPLE!

Thats what they said in the 1970s.

The answer isnand has always been nuclear. The fact that we havent committed to this and are still talking.about this shit just proves it is a hoax.

Haha exactly. We didnt go down the path of eugenics and space travel, so what exactly is worth saving? A bunch of mutts and their Jewish owners, stuck on this hall planet, playing the same little game for eternity?

*hell

they said this 12 years ago

Lol they definitely said the same thing 12 years ago

It's a good thing we who already live in the frozen north know how to deal with freezing temperatures, but I'm concerned for our 99% reliance on hydroelectric power generation will be not much good if reservoirs freeze.

Attached: cartoon-7.jpg (400x258, 52K)

Surely this is white peoples faul......

Attached: Global-CO2-emissions-by-region-since-1751.png (3000x2100, 392K)

theguardian.com/environment/2007/may/05/climatechange.climatechangeenvironment
>The report said global emissions must peak by 2015 for the world to have any chance of limiting the expected temperature rise to 2C, which would still leave billions of people short of water by 2050.

Still waiting for the snows of Kilamanjaro to melt

That is a lie to get more money from Taxes.
youtube.com/watch?v=6v66SPTYqF0

>knows it's bullshit or is a paid
And there we have it. Any '''scientist''' who can come up with the most outrageous claim get's the cookie.
Put that in contrast to the freon issue. Scientific proof was delivered, made available for critical analysis. And anyone who could into actual science could see that it was fucking up the ozone layer. And guess what, when there was an actual problem. We just fixed it. Done deal, takes a few years to completely heal, but it's fixed.