Is Jow Forums too toxic?

Is Jow Forums too toxic?

I've noticed every fucking piece of art I post here get called garbage, shit, and I'm tired of being depressed because someone call it shit.

I know I'm shit, but I'm tired of people calling my stuff garbage.

Is time to move on from this hell hole?

Attached: ai chan.png (704x960, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your art is garbage and shit

Why are you taking our garbage opinions seriously? What made you feel we are qualified art critics?

Jow Forums is here for banter and amusement. Expectating anything else would make you a fool.

Your art is garbage and shit

The art you make isn’t as good as the tiped over trash can on the corner.

Your art is the best I've ever seen, can you draw some tits on it?

>Is Jow Forums too toxic?
That's a silly question, don't you think?

You have a tipped over trash can in the corner? How pathetic.

No, Jow Forums can be more toxic if we try.

Go back to tumblr if you can’t handle Jow Forums

On the corner retard.

Is that a sex toy on his head? Why did you draw such an ugly boy?

FUCK YOU FOR FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS, YOU NO TALLENT ASSCLOWN!

If you're too much of a marshmallow, leave.

This site is two things: Full of shit, and heavily critical.

If you don't want criticism, don't post your art. Full fucking stop.

>tipped over trashcan on the corner
YOU PEASANT

Yes Jow Forums is toxic in the sense that you get no holds barred responses all the time. You have to be prepared for it if you're a little sensitive (like me). But you will always get honest feedback, some people are trolling when they call your art garbage, but for the rest of them, you have to learn to take some criticism and take it as motivation to improve. No one here is going to say your art is amazing if it isn't, that's for leddit

Plugging your ears and pretending there's nothing to be critical over will put keep you in the same league as Andrew Dobson.

Your art needs a lot of work. It could be worse, but it's not what most would consider "good", especially on this site. Practice makes perfect, you just have to keep pushing through. But you're not going to get any better if you pretend your art is great, which it is not.

Your art is that of a 7th grader.

Attached: 73768D8F-E159-4161-B98D-3B05ED87262D.jpg (650x732, 116K)

Pretty much. I could never find an alternative though.

don't cast your pearls before swine.

It's what it's for at this point. If you were expecting a hobbyists fourm or something those don't exist anymore.

Fuck your art, bitch.

Save your faggy weeb shit for deviant art.

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

study anatomy first then draw anime. You have to know the rules before you break them :)
Keep at it though it's not horrible

Humanity in general is a mix of shitty bastards with the occasional mindful well-adjusted human being mixed in. Doesn't matter where you go, that's gonna remain the same. Humanity is 90% assholes/retards.

>HuMAnItY iS 90% aSsHoLEs/retArDS

Attached: 1519312809910m.jpg (947x1024, 83K)

I think your animu girl is missing part of her skull after the ribbon. Also your shading is absolutely random, what is it with that patch of light on her cheek? Study anatomy and lighting and you'll improve though

your art is very nice.