My practice girlfriend is head over heels for me. How do you dump someone who would do anything for you...

My practice girlfriend is head over heels for me. How do you dump someone who would do anything for you? I'm going to break her fucking heart and she doesn't deserve it.

Attached: Mizuno.png (194x186, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol next month you'll be back here like

>I broke up with my gf and now I miss her what do I do wahhhhhhh

>practice girlfriend
How old are you?

I don't know. I got with a sweet girl because it was better than no girl and now it's been 6 years because I'm too much of a fucking coward to end it and get with someone I fell for from the start.

>get with someone I fell for from the start.
You take for granted that you will find someone like that and that it would be better than what you have now. Oftentimes people like you just end up sad and regretful having thrown away something real for some romanticized ideal

No, actually, I found someone else who's much less annoying, much prettier, and we get along better. That's why I want to dump her.

I don't take that for granted at all, why do you think I've been so afraid to make a change?

There's nothing wrong with my gf, what you describe is exactly what I'm afraid of. But I can't really say if I've ever been in love with her, and we don't have much sex unless I'm really in the mood. Others have said it would be a huge mistake to stay in a relationship like that forever. So who is right here? Is it really impossible to ever hook up with someone you already have a strong crush on? Sounds like a pretty miserable fucking world.

I set up my practice girlfriend with another guy to make the transition smoother

Attached: C47F04F3-2B01-4BB5-B3A4-2DB2FC8354EB.jpg (1200x721, 106K)

Hey man, do what's right for you. Just make sure it's really want you want. But hey, life is lived in the unknown

>I intentionally did something shitty to another person and there's consequences please feel sorry for meeeeeee ;______;
People have no sense of responsibility anymore. Please get sterilized.

Hey, if you lived to be 26 and never had a girlfriend, and someone came along and threw themselves at you, would you reject them?

I'm willing to accept that what I did was shitty. I'm a bad person. But I honestly thought that she was going to dump me after a few months once she realized what a loser I am. Instead, the exact opposite has happened and she's just becoming more dependent of me. She's literally learning a new language for me. I need to dump her before she actually gets good at it.

>Practice girlfriend
Dumbass. Just admit this is a consequence of you needing to get your dick wet at all costs and not being willing or able to attract the type of girl you really desire.

I sure wish I knew what was right for me, or what I wanted. Sorry for confusing you further, OP.

Okay. Done. Now how do I minimize her emotional breakdown when I break up with her? Should I even bother trying?

Don't be like me, if you're absolutely 100% sure you're going to end it eventually, then end it now. Delaying will only make it harder

Be a dick until she dumps you

idiot

KIll yourself nigger

This is why we don’t treat people like object OP

Were you sleeping with her as well?
How old is she?

>all these salty comments

spoiler: all girlfriends are practice girlfriends, and real girlfriends are just practice wives, and of often your first wife is just a practice wife.

same with boyfriends and husbands.

I really find this anger towards me unfounded.

She wasn't a virgin. She's had many boyfriends before me. I'm certain most of the things she says to me, like calling me "baby" is shit she did with her other boyfriends. She's been dumped before. She'll survive this one too.

Are all the angry roasties here going to honestly pretend like they don't treat men far worse?

Attached: 1445120834633.gif (500x333, 2.92M)

>angry roasties

they're more than likely incel terrorists who believe that women should be treated like m'lady or that girlfriends should only be 10/10 pure virgins that are even bigger virgins than they are

thats why the concept of a practice girlfriend infuriates them so much

>everyone is just as big a piece of shit as me, I promis

yeah ok. when you put it hat way go ahead.

>listen, they're not [this false presumption]
>they're more like [another false presumption]
>if I just falsely characterize and namecall enough, I won't have to prove my point in any sort of way

commence the purging.

>not being willing or able to attract the type of girl you really desire

I mean, isn't that literally what he's doing that acknowledging that he was dating this girl solely for practice?

he can't attract the woman he desires, because he's a foolish shithead

>She wasn't a virgin. She's had many boyfriends before me.
Ok, you can break with her now.
Fucking rosties, I bet she treats you this way because bitch is going to hit the wall.
Just tell her she doesn't satisfy you anymore, make her see the aftermath of being a whore.

Nigger you know you fucked up because you made the thread

Does this really feel right to you?
To use someone and then when you’re done with them to just throw them away?
What did you think was going to happen when you started this relationship?

You are treating people as objects and you know it

You feel in your heart that this is wrong and your conscience is telling you but you choose to ignore it

Other people doing what is wrong does not make it ok for you to do what you know to be wrong

It is a problem in our culture that you are perpetuating

Been there.

Didn't have my first serious relationship till I was 25. I'd spent my whole life wanting a serious, meaningful relationship, assuming that I'd just meet some girl someday and there would be a connection, and it never happened. By my mid-20s, I was getting afraid that I was so far behind the curve experience-wise that I wouldn't even know what to do if such a partner came along. I decided I needed to at the very least learn how to be in a relationship, was a beggar and couldn't afford to be choosy, and said I'd date the first decent girl that came along, whether she was "the one" and if I could see a future with her or not.

Met a girl who fell head over heels for me. Dated her for 6 months, we were both surpised by how much we ended up loving/caring about one another, but ultimately I never saw it lasting. Made the stupid mistake of telling her that we just wanted "different things out of the relationship" and essentially made it clear that I'd envisioned things as being more casual than she did. Really hurt her and I regret to this day being that dumb, but that's the point of an experience like that, to live and learn.

My advice: kill the expectation of breaking up with this girl without hurting her, focus on the bottom line (don't get all into the "why"), be honest, but brief and to the point. Your break up speech should not be longer than 90 seconds tops. Hurting them is just part of the territory when breaking up with someone. Your job is to minimize the impact. I wouldn't expect to remain friends, but trust that there will at least be respect for one another in the end if you're open with her without making a whole flowery scene in which you try to justify your decision to her when, frankly, all she's gonna hear is that you're rejecting her and not care to see that you gave it a lot of thought or are trying to be nice about it.

who are you quoting and also what are you even talking about

>26
Why aren't you married at this point?
What is wrong with your gf and why can't you turn her into someone you want to marry?

I'm confused by the response too.

It's like you all think you're not allowed to date someone unless you think they might be marriage material.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dating

Literally the first sentence says you don't have to marry someone to date them. What was your point?

Do you always fuck up this bad?

>have crush on Oneitis since grade 7
>Finally in grade 8, we have classes together, and become closer
>in grade 9 we both go to different schools and ultimately head our separate ways
>literally thought about her all the time, everyday, even though she was gone from my life
>masterbaited to the imagine of her, masterbaited like a creep to her facebook photos
>fast forward in time to grade 12. I'm still thinking about this girl, it's so strange, this one girl just felt so right, I wanted to be with her so badly, I felt it in my hearth that she was my soulmate
>A buddy of mine, who also happened to be good friends with her in the past, gets a message on facebook from her
>shes asking about me, what I'm doing, where I live, etc
>buddy gives her my number, we start texting
>We arrange for a hangout session at a park, and it was wonderful, and hit it off great.
>Started texting heavily after that
>invite her to my place for a second hangout session
>this time our hangout turns sexual, we go up to my bed, makeout, she takes her shirt off to shows me her tits and I take my shirt off, she gives me a handjob and I finger her
>from there on out, we could never be apart
>7 years later, we're still going strong, fuck like horny highschool kids daily and we're getting married in 2 years and having our first baby a year after that.
>Live most of my 20s with this girl, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way

True love is beautiful

>everything in the world just proves my point

suppose you think of an "intimate relationship" as one where you want to shake the person because their sole purpose for being around was to slap against someone else's pelvis

Lol right. You just keep up the mental gymnastics to convince yourself that you're not wrong.

But what's he supposed to do now? Just stay with her even though he doesn't want to, because he feels bad? Isn't it worse for this girl to be devoted to someone who doesn't love her? He already acknowledged it was a dick move, the question is now how to let her down easy

well I had situations like this albeit in highschool

but what I did is distance myself and start acting less friendly and more distracted so when I finally brought it up, all the happened was agreement

I didn't like the idea of having a practice girlfriend either. But after 26 years I figured this was my only chance to have any sort of girlfriend. I'm not saying this justifies what I did, but I did genuinely think that our relationship wouldn't escalate to this.
I didn't make this thread because I "fucked up." I made this thread because I've literally never broken up with someone before, so I figure one of the teenage girls here who has had all her holes stuffed since she was 12 would be able to give me some break up advice.
>You are treating people as objects
I've actually been treating her really nicely.
Thanks.
>changing people
In short: she wants to move to Canada. I don't. I want to move to Cote d'Ivoire. She doesn't. She wants kids. I don't. The past few months she's been grooming me into being her ideal husband. When I resisted she dropped all her future plans and says she just wants to be with me. I don't want to drag her to live with me in a country she hates any more than I want to live with her in a country I hate. I don't want her to grow to resent me because I made her give up on having kids or living where she wants. I didn't think this would be a problem but every single day she brings up her future and I don't see myself in it.

Practice...girlfriend...? Jfc. I feel sorry for her as she's probably not aware she's a "practice girlfriend." Goddamn sociopath.

Stop saying things like that nobody wants to hear it nobody gives a shit and those that already know it don't need to hear it it just makes people feel sad you should let people treat others like shit no matter what and you shouldn't call them out on it actually it's pretty cool you probably a decent person but this guy isn't ever going to admit that that's what he did my butt itches I feel the same way too God damn virus that people spread

>I'm going to break her fucking heart and she doesn't deserve it.
I'm willing to bet she does, actually. That's what happens when she whores herself out.
You're still a douchebag, though.

I'm a 28 old guy who got his first gf and lost his virginity recently. I'm going to treasure her forever, but...

... OP isn't wrong. Almost all women treat us average and below average guys like trash in our teens and early to mid twenties.
There's nothing wrong to live a little, since women live A LOT.

>To use someone and then when you’re done with them to just throw them away?
That's literally what modern "dating" is, and OP's whore gf willingly acceded to it. The more people are openly blown the fuck out by this shitty system and the garbage it produces, the better.

>In short: she wants to move to Canada. I don't. I want to move to Cote d'Ivoire. She doesn't. She wants kids. I don't. The past few months she's been grooming me into being her ideal husband. When I resisted she dropped all her future plans and says she just wants to be with me. I don't want to drag her to live with me in a country she hates any more than I want to live with her in a country I hate. I don't want her to grow to resent me because I made her give up on having kids or living where she wants. I didn't think this would be a problem but every single day she brings up her future and I don't see myself in it.
then dump her on these grounds. your long term goals don't align, so why bother staying in a long term relationship? that's fucking reasonable. jesus

You have to rip the bandaid off and just do it. There's no way to say, its just a prank bro. It will hurt but then she'll hopefully put you with all the other garbage in her past. That's why people in the thread are mad at you because you deceived, lied, and basically you're just a all around horrible person. You crying about being treated like garbage and not getting your way is hilarious.

>why does the next girl have problems
Hmm...I wonder why.

>all
For someone of your quality I agree.

It's not that I want to be a man whore, it's that we legitimately want different things in life and I suspect she's with me because she's approaching the wall and wants a beta provider.

She's a smart girl. I need to break it off before she "accidentally" gets pregnant.

>you deceived, lied, and basically you're just a all around horrible person.
Except I didn't. Nice projecting. What happened was:
>I want to ask her out
>she does the thing where she offhandedly mentions "my boyfriend" to reject me
>okay, I'm in the friendzone, whatever
>for some reason she texts me every day
>okay, she's going to use me for emotional support or whatever, someone to borrow money from and help move
>she says we should have dinner
>that night, out of the blue she invites herself to my apartment
>once there she takes a shower and literally jumps in my bed naked
I didn't deceive her. After I was friendzoned I was completely passive, and then one day she jumped in my bed naked. I just went with it.

>it's OK for men to use women but not the other way around
Fuck off hitler, nobody likes you.

>about five years and two kids after the marriage, she gets bored and falls for the FOMO on her slutty years
>so she contacts a lawyer, and before i knew it she ran with the kids and half my property
i am happy for you user :^)

I think he's saying it's ridiculous to expect men to uphold romantic relationships after women completely destroyed any notion of romance with hookup culture

>Tfw no practice boyfriend

Attached: 1525818035466.jpg (480x411, 65K)

break up with her

You don't, marry her stupid.

>getting married

No, I didn't say that. If you've seen my posts you will also know that I criticize men for degenerate behavior as well--but in OP's case, it is simply another episode of garbage hurting garbage.
Put another way, given that you don't like me--would you really feel that bad (or feel bad at all) if I were shot by a mugger after I tried to talk him out of it? You would probably chuckle a bit, but that's not an endorsement of mugging, it's only a reflection of your negative attitude towards me. Same thing with whores and manwhores getting burned by their actions.

Also, look at my first post in the thread, I clearly insulted them both.

she learned a new language for you user? damn you're kinda mean to do that to her ):

well, i guess it can't be helped. just break it off gently. if you are truly sorry maybe you can tell her that she deserves better than you. people like being complimented that way.

i remember when i got rejected by a guy once he did it by saying i was too good for him (which isn't true because he was a beautiful chad and i was an ogre.)

Its easier for girls desu, just go for it.

-KHV poster

Attached: 1510980191053.png (658x662, 44K)

So you've been with a girl for 6 years and now you want to dump her for a woman you haven't even met yet? Not sure if this is a bait thread OP, sounds like it. How do you not know if you like someone by the 6 year mark? *Facepalms, I guess unless you changed that much during that time and you just don't connect with your gf anymore then I could understand.

Attached: dumb frogposter.jpg (554x921, 70K)

Jesus Christ man. Find your balls and break up with her.

>first wife is often just a practice wife
If you are an absolute degenerate.

That's the worst advice ever.

Attached: patronizing.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>she learned a new language for you user?
Not yet. She's got the books, though. I want to dump her before she actually learns it.
>you've been with a girl for 6 years and now you want to dump her for a woman you haven't even met yet?
No. We've been together for two months and I want to dump her for someone else who I know likes me. Where are you getting this "6 years" figure from?