How do we stop people from practicing Judaism Jow Forums?

Catholic here. Religious freedom was a mistake. How do we stop the Jews from practicing their evil satanic religion? It’s getting to be a huge problem. Quite possibly the biggest problem we are facing today. And I’m not just talking about the elite Jews committing all the Jewish ritual murders, penis munching rabbis, and pervert rapists like Harvey Weinstein either. We need a complete ban on any and all forms of Judaism, people. Even the lowest level average yids are causing mass destruction, usually unbeknownst to themselves. You see when they put on their little jew caps and do their rosh hashanah rituals it sends satanic energy blasts to the ruling caste of kikes who are steering the ship. How do think Jew Weinstein keeps his pecker hard for all the rapes? We need to put a stop to this sorcery NOW. We need SWAT raids on every single Jewish home. We neeed to confiscate their dreidels amd matzo balls. We need to shave their side locks off and compel them to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal saviour. That is the end goal. No violence. How do you think we can achieve this? My idea is to go hard on the circumcision issue. I think it’s their weakest point and one we could potentially win because “muh human rights abuses”. Then we can make inroads from there. Even normies don’t agree with old men chewing off a third of a newborn baby’s penis and giving him herpes. What do you think Jow Forumslacks? How do we stop Judaism?
youtu.be/jwfGoMp2qT0

Attached: 4B54E175-7460-46C2-8C88-02CFC4313DDC.jpg (500x335, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Judaism isn't a problem.

ZIONISM IS.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

FUCK ISRAEL

Encourage it. Max encouragement.

Provoke a war between them and the Mormons. They're both equally evil, equally stupid.

As it stands now though, the Jews have then entire arsenal of the US military at their disposal. The mormons wouldn’t stand a chance.

Attached: BF6186AE-CB37-45B8-BFFD-342F34DD86DE.jpg (960x720, 120K)

Catholics don't allow forced conversions of Jews. This could've been solved 1800 years ago.

Ok this is now and we can see that was a mistake in hindsight. The rules need to change. If Protestants or Baptists want to lead the charge on this issue then I will follow them.

Christianity is designed to shield Christ's murderers. You'll never get any kind of support for forced conversions nowadays. The spanish tried it 500 years ago and it didn't work.

> fpbp

> digits of truth

ur giving arabs too much credit here

>arabs?
Huh?

how is Judaism satanic when it comes from God

Attached: rgrg.png (271x237, 76K)

It came from God but then turned satanic after they killed Christ, moved to Babylon, and wrote the satanic Babylonian Talmud

Where is this text from? It's LDS materical, but the font is common in many Jewish texts by ArtScroll -- I've literally seen it in no other context.

Attached: prayer_03.jpg (748x466, 77K)

>orthodox judaism isn’t a problem
it’s been the problem for thousands of years. Talmudicism is evil.

we kill them, starting with this faggot

and this one

>catholic here
youre basically a jew yourself. You worship a female godess idol. Just like the kikes you have a female god, love pedophilia and care about shekels more than scripture.

Attached: 1526084992815.jpg (508x524, 41K)

The kikes running governments and banks are the ones who dont want to go to israel, theyre anti zionist. Either way we dont hae time to sort out the 1% of "good kikes" from the rest. Fuck them all.

I’ve never been much of a fontcuck myself but holy shit! Big if true.

Let natural selection takes its course

Attached: jewsaredyingout.jpg (800x869, 183K)

>We need a complete ban on any and all forms of Judaism, people.
Pic related

Attached: whatkindofjew.png (1302x1296, 51K)

Deport male jews to Africa, deport/leave female jews in the Middle East. The former would be left with some we wuz kangz tier half-nig jews, the latter would be converted to islam by their husbands. Only non-violent way.

Unironically this. The worst among us dissolve into leftist goyim, the religious persevere. It's the Lord's way.

Christian aren’t generally understood to be Jews. I was using the language of the layperson, not a shut-in amateur jewologist.

Say what you want about the Mormons but man, their temples are look pretty fucking cool.
Imagine entire cities with architecture like this?

Attached: Mormon_San_Diego_LDS_Temple.jpg (1188x783, 166K)

Gas the Jews

-are

>Imagine entire cities with architecture like this
Cities that look like Disneyland? Fucking no, thank you.

Looks like a tacky Arab Disneyland castle

Its a very distinct (and terrible) font. Compare for yourself -- it's the same font.

>different alphabet
>same font
?
I see some similarities in style.

Don’t let the Jewish mods 404 this crucial thread...

But it's a shitty thread

Forbid male genital mutilation. They can't survive without their most core method of control.

Attached: ff.webm (860x480, 2.72M)

Check the latin characters numbnuts.

Yeah it’s not that good. I was hoping it would much better than this shitfest.

I'll give you this chance, though: can you convince me to stop practicing Judaism?

Can you circle them for me?

Nope.
Go educate yourself on history.
Zionism is a recent issue, for thousands of years jews have been kicked out of countries, hundreds of times.
The issue is with jewishness itself.
There can not be world peace as long as there are jews.

Not over Jow Forums. I know an argument with you will be fruitless because you’re just going to try to confuse me with your Talmudic logic and trickery. How about if I were to deliver you a virginal 10/10 blonde straight haired shiksa (hypothetically). Would that bring you around, Shylock?

No, goyish women are gross, but thank you for the kind offer.
If I give you a $15 coupon for Canadian Tire, will you let me observe G-d's laws in peace?

Are you literally a brainlet? Find characters that both photos have, then compare.

This threads is for goys only and is now closed to Jews. Buzz off jerk.

What about a $20 coupon?

Ok now your trolling me. I just triple checked every character on both sides.

I’m ignoring you now. Fucking kikes.

Suit yourself. Shabbat is starting soon, so I'll be gone for a bit. Hit me up if you wanna have a beer and get a Canadian Tire coupon.

Attached: JewishCat.jpg (600x551, 233K)

JFC.

Compare the latin letters in to the latin letters in

Really hope this is a larp for your sake. I’m going to pray for you.

Religious Freedom WAS a mistake, and protestants far outnumber Catholics. Lets start swatting CATHOLICS and JEWS. Lets ignore that Jesus was a jew. Lets ignore the fact that the first half of the bible is from the Torah

You're both stupid faggots.

Attached: mwitaf2000000000.jpg (641x562, 68K)

No larp, genuine jew here.
It's close to being kino, but it has this fake plastic look to it that just reeks of faggotry.

Your pants reek of faggotry.

Attached: cringe-compilations.png (540x693, 462K)

>Your pants reek of faggotry.
The most patrician of comebacks.

Well, I'm outta here. Shabbat Shalom, niggers.

Hey, Ho min goldberg, fuck off you nonce

Attached: C75664BD-7969-4E87-8EBC-260950266F78.jpg (400x300, 73K)

Ok mohammed

just tell them they're not jews that they
are amalekites and god doesn't give
a fucking shit about their rituals or
anything and they're doing everything
in vain.

Attached: buy some fucking kneepads.jpg (500x500, 284K)