Weird bump on foot, maybe due to high heels?

That bump suddenly appeared. Never seen that on my foot before. Could that be a tumor or something like a bunion? I'm getting scared, please help.

Attached: IMG_20180517_194841.jpg (4160x3120, 1.45M)

That's what you get for dressing like a trap

nice foot

I am a woman, silly.

This.
Original

Come on people, please help me I want to know if I really need to drop a hundred bucks on a visit to the podiatrist.

Oh dear

that is a bunion.. google it

That’s a bunion. And yes it can be from wearing high heels, but you generally have to be genetically predisposed to them.

>hairy foot knuckles
Holy shit.

Happens when you have Italian genes.

What? This is freaking me out

I think you guys are right but the photos on Google are horrifying, I didn't feet could be so deformed. I guess I have a mild case, but I've asked my parents yesterday and no one has bunions in my family. Also it just grew in like two days this is so freaky.

Also what the fuck can I do?? Bunions are like incurable except through surgery apparently. I am 19, I should be too young for that shit.

You need to lose weight and massage tour feet daily. The lateral ligaments on your first metatarsal are tightening. Dont let this go any further

T. Physical therapist.

Attached: 0A4CC01F-64B9-46DD-98C6-BF714028B134.png (1136x640, 1.18M)

OK thank you for your answer.

Should it be a specific kind of massage? Is it recommended to see a podiatrist? I saw one once because I have weak ankles, he gave me insoles to wear and I had to give up ballet. I am already underweight (5'7 and 110 pounds) so is it still a weight problem?

Here is another picture maybe it's a better angle.

Attached: IMG_20180522_233650_HHT.jpg (3120x4160, 1.38M)

i am italian and I have hair on my feet knuckles but my feet are really sleek and girly looking

Good for you. Idgaf about having manly or hairy feet but I want healthy feet. I wanted to go back to ballet :(

Do toe separators work? I found something called Correct Toes but it's 60 bucks and it kind of sounds like snake oil. Does anyone has any experience with that?

Could be a cyst
Either way the only correct answer you can get here is "see a doctor"

This is garbo.

Obviously losing weight and foot massages are nice, but there's no such thing as a lateral first metatarsal ligament. Besides, contracture of a ligament would result in shortening of the affected distance between origin and insertion. So think about it, that would cause deviation of the hallux away from the midfoot.

Keep studying.

Looks like either a bunion or bursitis which can lead to bunion. You say it appeared suddenly. How long did it take for the bump to show up?

Do you wear tight fitting shoes?

Is it painful?

Is it present on your other foot as well?

Does anything make it better or worse? Does it change in size/appearance through the day?

It looks like a fucking club
My wife agrees that you have man feet

you've been wearing tight shoes and you got a bunion
plus you're an unpassable "trap"

I don't have it on the other foot and it not painful at all, the skin is simply a bit sore after I take my shoes off. It also looks bigger after putting on shoes.

I've never felt tight in my shoes. I mostly wear sneakers and the occasional heels but even my heels are rather comfortable (like maybe 2 or 3 inches max). But now I do feel a certain tightness around my big toe in my left foot, but maybe just because I am paying it attention.

When I actually think about it I don't really know how long it took to appear because I don't look at my foot all the time, but it can't have taken more than a month.

My mom has running shoes with a large toe box, she's going to lend them to me until we decide on what to do.

Thanks for the help.

I think you're right. I am really worried a doctor would just tell me to suck it up and that's it. Apparently bunions are uncurable and just get worse until you have to get surgery.

suck it up bitch

Yeah, it’s early still. They tend to get worse though.

I suppose it’s important to have it looked at, just in case it’s not something like a ganglion cyst (which is easily fixable), and even if it is a bunion you need to start caring for the foot better, and a podiatrist will be able to inform you better.

Finally, it may be possible that early intervention requires less serious surgery. Better than waiting until your foot belongs in a textbook of foot disorders, right?

>ballet
rip

I agree, bursitis should be in the differential here considering the speed with which it is reported to have formed.

OP, if it’s bursitis it’s fixable in a single doctor visit.

It's because you were bad shoes. It's pretty much your body reacting to too much pressure being put on that specific spot. If its soft now you can still reverse it, by wearing good shoes. If it's hard you can only stop its growing. If it continues you'll likely have to get it surgically removed. Nothing big, but you wont be able to walk for a few days

my grammar so bad lole xd