Gf of 4 years dumps me for a chad

>gf of 4 years dumps me for a chad
>changes my name to his on a vacation we were supposed to go to
>after seeing a pic of them in airport all happy i say fuck it and unfollow her and start nc
>comes back from vacation starts messaging me everyday
>ignore
>week passes
>calls me crying says she made a mistake

I guess nc does work haha
Some of you might remember me i posted a few threads weeks ago about this when i was suicidal

Attached: 1525702524206.jpg (1080x1349, 138K)

I do remember, good for you user

Good job bro. Just keep it up. Go meet new people and shit.

Glad it worked out for you, I'm trying the nc thing and it's hard, she just randomly popped up at my house without warning

This is fucking gold. I would buy you a drink and laugh about this bullshit any day OP.

Haha thanks guys. I still cant believe it

>she just randomly popped up at my house without warning
The trick is not to let it make you think you failed nc because you got pushed into a compulsory interaction. You don’t need to threaten to call the cops or demand she stay away for instance, you just need to get rid of her and continue ignoring her.

handled like a sir OP.. onwards and upwards

I don't remember the thread from then, but by the sounds of it she's a real cunt, especially with you being suicidal then.

Hold steady and don't answer anything from her UNLESS you do some real soul searching and find you still want a relationship with her and she's truly sorry for this.

But I doubt she is by the sounds of it, just regretful for dumping someone for someone shittier.

Yes, I also remember the thread. Good for you, my ex also called me yesterday and somehow I had the strength and urge to ignore the call and not contact her. I'll cut that shit out of my life, thanks.

Yeah, i mean the ride is not over yet, dont let those old FEELS come up OP. You're a new man now like most people are going to tell you in this thread. Forward OP!

Thanks I kinda fucked up and let her in for a sec held her hand while we talked and gave her a hug but that was it. I text her a little bit ago and told her I didn't want to see her again so guess I'm back to square one. The most fucked up thing is if I just showed some balls like OP would have been better off

What the hell is nc? Not caring?

no contact

Eh, you didn’t do anything particularly wrong in letting her in for a bit or hugging, that’s just whatever. The texting her afterwards is actually more a problem; nc to me more means you don’t actively reach out, and ignore anything from the girl if you can do it without being a sperg.

i'll keep that in mind thanks, I just wanted to make sure she didn't do this again

Hey thanks man and cheers to everyone else.

Thing is i actually feel good and it feels like i will actually figure it out withoit her. Week ago i would just took her back and spooned the next day but i dont feel this urge now.
She truly means a lot to me and i know i wont find anyone else like her i know sounds cliche but i just wont get such a connection with anyone i had with her.

Anyway godspeed anons and do the nc

I'm curious, can you explain no contact? Do you glance at her profile every once in a while. I do this with my ex and usually laugh because her life went to shit, but she's blocked on every single thing and definitely no contact for me

Stay strong and don't let her returned desire for you trick you into getting back with her. It'll just let her know that she can screw you over and fuck other guys while keeping you as a backup option if anything goes wrong. She's too insecure to be comfortable being alone, so she needs a guaranteed source of sex and emotional validation.

Keep seeing other girls. The best revenge truly is living well.

not the same user you asked but no contact is basically exactly what it sounds like- just never contacting them.

The idea is to just move on with your life. Never looking back unless you're learning a lesson and not stalking them either. No contact with them leaves room for them to miss you but ultimately it's to help you remember who tf you are and get your own life back on track.

People do no contact as a way to hopefully get an ex back or a girl to re-notice them, but it honestly doesnt work unless you legitimately do move on with your life and rebuild yourself. Because at the same time, they may never come back and if you're just doing nc to try to get them back then you're never going to get them. even if they do come back and realize you havent changed at all then you have fucked yourself over.

honestly a lot of it boils down to just move forward, let life do its thing. never lie to yourself and if your paths end up crossing again then so be it. but dont bank on it. bank on you.

Well said

>i just wont get such a connection with anyone i had with her.
This is very unlikely. There are probably people out there that you'd have an even better connection and would be able to trust.