Making people conscious of race is counterproductive and causes more racism rather than less. Prove me wrong

Making people conscious of race is counterproductive and causes more racism rather than less. Prove me wrong

Attached: IMG_20181207_152537.jpg (1241x887, 110K)

"Racism" is just the communist word for pattern recognition.

Prove yourself right first, idiot.

Making a person who couldn't give a fuck about skin color conscious about someones skin color = creating racist

100% true

Like Mr. Freeman said. "Just don't talk about it."

desu FpBp

Attached: 1506266482839.jpg (758x1272, 76K)

If I was in Portland I would just tag over it. Lol use nigger tools against them.

But there are no niggers in poland, digits be my witness

Attached: 2BF49F5A-5DE0-49B9-851B-396BB171DA19.jpg (480x360, 46K)

You don't think that that is what evidence is, do you?? oh wow

fuckin faggy as fuckin fuck

Wow you sure know how to deconstruct an argument gtfo

Racism is just an honest recognition of reality. The truth is only "counterproductive" if you prefer lies.

Agree

You still have yet to prove me wrong dumbfuck

I'm glad I never have to deal with this. One day I hope you lads won't either.

Ya know, its kind of easy to change "PORTLAND" to "POLAND" with a few photoshop edits.

accepting that there are different races and accepting it will make racism go away
prove me wrong

We are rather fond at self-directed jokes but a sign like this would simply not survive a weekend.

is this an ad to discourage people to move to Portland?

False premise that racism is fundamentally a bad thing or even a concept that we should acknowledge.

Absolutly. It emphasizes differences rather than commonalities.
Keeps the useful idiot's thoughts away from the oligarchy.

>hurrr here's my claim and my hypothesis, no data or anything but I'm gonna go ahead and make my conclusion
>now you find evidence for me
LOL fuck you

Name on productive thing that could come from making people see color verses being color blind

>medical diagnosis
>criminal profiling
>risk-assessment in social situations
>betting in sporting events
>hiring

>WIT MY NIGGAS IN MY RED MERCEDES
>ATTITUDE LIKE FUCK YOU PAY ME

Attached: amine.png (960x960, 1.14M)

Spotlighting race is for keeping the division, bongos will fall into bongoism, and whites will fall into crackerism. And so the worm turns.

FPBP

Wasnt the point my point was bitching and moaning about racism and pulling bs like this or having an all black award show things of that sort it doesnt put racism in the grave it gives it a new lease on life

>Making people conscious of race
People are already conscious of race..

>ROLLIN DEEPER THAN ADELLE THAN WE GO OUT
>IF THAT SHIT GO UP, THEN SHE GO DOWN

More than they need to be was my point making ordinary people see race in movies television and music creates racists

counter-productive to what? Depends what your goal is. If, to get away from lesser races, it's the only way to go.

Attached: lifetime-impact-of-whites-hispanics-and-blacks-shrunken.jpg (1023x766, 192K)

Exacly my point all it does is cause more division rather than less

>THAT SHIT SO CLEEEEEEEAN, PUT IT ON MY LIFE
RED MERCEDES BEEEEEAM, ISSA DIFFERENT TYPE
>THAT SHIT SO CLEEEEEEEAN, PUT IT ON MY LIFE
RED MERCEDES BEEEEEAM, ISSA DIFFERENT TYPE

Didn't know the guy on the billboard made music thought it was a meme saw the picture on /b couple weeks ago someone making the same agument being disscussed here

get with the wave nigger
amine makes surprisingly good music, im not even really a big rap fan despite being a zoomer, but amine is good shit

Fuck your wave im not into any music especially modern was just trying to see what /pol opinions were. shit not about the artist

Goal have as few racist retards as possible hard to when its shoved down your throat every where you look

Portland is the most racist place I have ever set foot in... Kinda like a Prison, it's segregated out the ass.

Attached: 1542250333210.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

Democrat city? Sounds about right