Are you supposed to wait til your body tells your to poop to go poop?

Are you supposed to wait til your body tells your to poop to go poop?

Or are you supposed to sit your ass down on the toilet and force yourself to poop?
If I wait for my body to tell me it's time to poop, it can be 2-3 days

Is this how it's supposed to be? I cleaned up my diet a lot the past couple months and it helped me poop more often, but I still don't get to daily poops.

Or am I supposed to just pick a time every day, sit down on the toilet and force it out?

Attached: 1508625877343.jpg (1280x960, 248K)

Your body will tell you, retard.

Do you get enough fiber in your diet?

I don't count how much fiber I eat. But I do eat a whole carrot every day and some other fruits and veggies

This. There is no set rule on pooping. You do it when you have to. If you're going every 2-3 days and it's not bloody, don't worry about it one bit. You're fine.

quality thread

You're probably clogged up, scrape out the clog real good with your hand and you should be fine.

2 to 3 days is fine. That by itself is not constipation.

Is your stool hard? Is it painful to defecate? Any blood on the tissue?

Not bloody. Used to be bloody when I was pooping once every 5-6 days and my shit was barely small enough to fit through the toilet.

Gonna give you and everyone else a small tip: When you feel the need to poop, if you can get away with it, don't wait. Blood is allocated to your ass muscles in preparation for the shit. The longer you wait, the more blood collects and the more chance you'll get a hemorrhoid. Same principle for being on the toilet; When you're sure you're done, don't stay sat there on your phone. Wipe wipe, get off.

Eat a big plate of veggies every day or other day and you should be shittin good

Also, drink the daily recommended amount of water (or as much as you can)

>Same principle for being on the toilet; When you're sure you're done, don't stay sat there on your phone. Wipe wipe, get off.

Literally reading this on the shitter after I've been done for about 20 mins

Tfw when I spend 2 hours a day pooping (2-3 times a day) and this person is telling me they can do just one in a couple of days wtf.

>2 hours
Fix your diet lardass.

you can feel the shit backing up in your colon and then you know it's time. the pressure isn't strong enough to force the shit out, but it's enough to tell you that it's time to poop.

If you have this many questions about poop you should consult your primary doctor.

Do you smoke cigarettes? If you do, that can make you weird. Or take a prescription pain killer or something like vvyanse or adderall
I'd see a doctor though. You should be pooping at a semi consistent time just about everyday. maybe skipping a day once in a blue moon.
Also I can always feel when I need to poop.

NEVER force poop.

The only people who need to shit this much are people with Ulcerative Colitis.

I shit once every 2-3 days.

Actually it's healthy to shit 1-2 times a day if your stool is the correct firmness and all that. When I used to lift and bulk I'd take two pretty good sized and healthy shits. I was also eating around 3,500 calories a day though. Once a day is typically normal though...

I googled it and apparently everyone is different. It can span to 3 times a day to once every 3 days and still be healthy.

Yeah, bulking is different.

There are many reasons why you are not having a daily bowel movement but I definitely wouldn't try to force yourself to defecate by any means. It could be your diet (low fiber, not getting enough H20, etc.), stress related, neurological, or even some physiological changes in your bowel. If you are not experiencing any pain or spasm I wouldn't worry too much about it.