Sup Jow Forums...

Sup Jow Forums, my mother wants to send me tommorow (wednesday) to a psychologist because I did something inappropiate at school. The thing is I don't want to tell he/she anything what happened. What should I do?
pic unrelated

Attached: __hong_meiling_hong_meiling_inubashiri_momiji_inubashiri_momiji_shameimaru_aya_and_others_touhou_dra (850x697, 103K)

What did you do and why don't you want to tell him about it?

Short Version:
>Girl pranked me into believing me to want to have sex with me
>brought me to send some nudes
>she sends them to other girls
>they report it to the teachers
>got send home for rest of the day and got grounded for 4 days
Basically I fucked up getting a girl.

And why I dont want to him about it is because I'm fed up with what has happened and I don't really want that he continues to tell it my mother.

(OP) I just want to end this whole drama and not extend it any further if you can understand me.

Go along with it, tell the dude that you had poor judgment and it was a temporary fuckup.

Avoiding it will make it look like you have unresolved issues.

This might actually help you. It sounds like no one believes you - they think you distributed the nudes

If you get the counselor on your side, it could help. The girl should be getting in trouble for this. What an asshole

After she revealed that it was a prank I asked/pleased her to delete them but she refused and told me to show them to a teacher. ofc I can see that it was partly my fault, but also her's for doing that.
I don't know if I should be honest about my problem with the psychologist.

Why wouldn't you be?

tell her youre not going to the psychologist and that you just got tricked by a girl into sending them and that you learned your lesson, and that this is super embarrassing and youre not going to say anything more on the matter, to her or anyone. keep telling her to just drop it and not to worry, that you learned your lesson. repeat that over and over again until she shuts up about it.

What? so did you show your own nudes to a teacher? Or did other girls do it?

Typo, I meant that the girl was going to show them to a teacher.

Well I don't really feel comfortable about talking about that.

Why would you take naked pictures of yourself - ever? Didn't the Cambridge analytica thing teach you anything?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Go to the shrink, if you aren't a bumbling retard he'll accept that you have absolutely no reason to send nudes to people you barely know. He will laugh at it and remember his kid years.

You should be able to get the girl on serious punitive charges. Everything you do with a phone can be traced and can't be deleted.

This whole situation is dumb and never should've happened. Her sending the nudes to other girls is proof she's guilty. If you want to make a stink about this and tell the school she's distributing CP you definitely can

Alternatively
1: Tell your mom the situation. If she doesn't believe you oh well. Basically what said

2. Go to the psych. He might help you in other ways, like how to deal with the situation socially. tons of people see counselors for help figuring out problems. it doesn't mean you're guilty

It wasn't even Facebook, it was WhatsApp. I should've used Telegram because then the bitch couldn't even forward the nudes to somebody else. The teacher gave me and others the talk how WhatsApp sells pics that we send and shit.

Funny thing, the teachers are on her side because *I* made them. I don't know ofc what she told them but probably she left out the prank thing. I always asked her what happend BTS.

Don't talk to this girl again.

She probably told the teachers you sent them to her & the other girls without prompting. did you even get a chance to talk to the teachers? did she admit it was a prank over text?

Like I was in this room of our school teacher (or some shit), she asked me what I've sent (refused to do that, was embarassing). Then called my mom and shit. Like I was only receiving but not giving back. And btw, she always did like , looked like she was interested and was in the stage of planning it with me on the day we planned to meet she revealed it.

since you never told your side of the story, she will believe the girl

I will probably post the full story of what has happened on /b/ after I came back from the psychologist. So stayed tuned tommorow.

Another note of the chat, I should've been mistrusting this bitch after she sent like literally "nudes" that were copied from Google. One from a love doll website, she forgot to completely remove the watermark.

Well you both did something illegal so it's not like you can do much

Tried sending emoji between "like" and ",". It was the hearts eyes emoji.

You could be shit out of luck if you used encrypted whatsapp. You can (first do multiple back ups) submit your phone as evidence, though. It has to prove that she solicited nude pictures of a minor with malicious intent to distribute, or even better - a confession in your text chat that it was a "prank" that should be enough.

I don't see anything funny about this. If you can - get the headmaster involved. If you can't, you threaten to sue but don't actually do it. She will offer you sex to call it off. I guarantee that she will be recording your answer and if you say yes you get shitcanned for attempted rape.

Bluff by saying that Cambridge analytica has all of the messages. You won't get through whatsapp encryption but she doesn't know that. If she doesn't give you a public & written apology after that then all you can do is sue.

Then there's also the Streisand effect to worry about. Your life your call OP.

She deleted messages and my WA backups are rare. If my messages were between 2 deleted messages I deleted them too. Also I deleted the nudes after some time. Asking if she has seen them.

After I heard that the teachers were involved I did the "SHIT DELETE ALL MEMES" approach and deleted all evidence becuase I thought that I would get asked by a teacher and they wanted my phone. That was not the case.

All you need to show the headmaster is the text chat if it contains her solicitation of the nudes, explicit or implied. That's definitely enough for a public apology or even more. Bear in mind that he could snatch the phone from your hands and delete the messages, which is why you need proper backups at home. Deleting absolutely any part of that conversation was a bad move, but it could still stand up to scrutiny.

You're not going to subpoena her phone even if this escalates. She'll just delete everything and drop her phone in the grand canyon. However, what you want is one or two of the people she sent it to - to submit their chat history as evidence for her malicious distribution of such images. You need to get to their phones before she does. She needs to delete them all, you only need one for proof. This could be impossible if you're an unpopular dweeb though. Ask your dad what to do and don't take "just shake it off" for an answer, he'll respect you more for it. You'll come up with some strategy eventually, whether it's the carrot, the stick, or a bluff doesn't matter.

>deleted all evidence
Unless you can somehow get it back it looks like you just learned a painful life lesson.

Time to figure out how you can turn all of this bad publicity into a strength. Trump does it all the time. Just bear in mind that her version of the story will be believed until the end of time.

She told me that the teachers made them delete it. So basically nobody has (easy) access to them.

Yep, teachers are covering their ass from having to deal with what would technically count as a CP investigation. You can look for a way to reverse the deletion or load a backup of your phone, or look for a student who had disobeyed the order. Just be careful how you approach them, evidence is easily tainted.

Also, where's your dad in all this? Why are you consulting us and not him?

My dad lives else where doing his own thing. My mom and her friend are living here.

>I don't want to tell he/she anything what happened. What should I do?
Tell them “Hello, my mother sent me here bc of something I did, but I don't want to talk about it with you”.
They'll tell your mother to not bring you again, end of story.

She has made you a dishonor to your school and your family. The only way to get it back is to kill her.

You have to be at least 18 to post here.