Piss Test

I’m having a piss test tomorrow and I’m wondering if I have a chance of passing or am I fucked? I’m 130lbs, female, and had approx .2g of a weed wax pen about 64 days a go

I need help and advice asap

Attached: DB9B093C-5279-40B1-9DD6-F209132AA6D2.jpg (1242x890, 555K)

You're underage and you're passing
Most of your skin cells aren't the same after 64 days

You're fucked. Weed stays in your system for years!

2 months ago?

Assuming this is true, your likelihood of pissing cannabinoid-positive is nearly non-existent.

Thanks user appreciate the help

You're fine, a little fat but fine.

You'll be fine. Drink a ton of water for +6 hours beforehand and you'll be extra fine.

Send pics of tits as a thank you

Op I have similar stats and been there, you're good

If you've had ZERO THC in 64 days, you will pass a piss test.

I would recommend eating more greens and running a few miles 3x a week

Not entirely true for wax. I was on piss tests for probation, quit using right up to the day I had to report because i knew I was not going to fuck around on probation and be honest with them about smoking because there's literally nothing they can do if it's in your system when you start, you just have to stop ,and figured in 30 days I would be good.
>wrong bucko
was initially given 30 days to piss clean. Took almost 8 weeks and I almost caught a probation violation but I was honest from the get go and luckily my probation officer's supervisor had heard of wax and knew that the thc

HEY FATTY
STOP THE WEED
START FASTING
GET LEAN AND CLEAN

>fucked that up
The supervisor had heard of wax and it's higher THC, so they gave me an additional 30 days, didn't piss clean until midway through week 7 and they kept up with the THC levels as well. Luckily, I'm a combat medic and they knew that I'm not some scumbag, so they worked with me.

Got a piss test in a few hours. Last smoked a weed ago, about 10g total in the month before that. I'm a pretty Jow Forums guy with a low bodyfat

How fucked am I bros I really need this job. l will probably kms if a fail it actually.

*week

>implying that some judges don’t offer enlightenment vs jail time...

>need job
>know drug test
>still take drug

You're a fucking idiot and not worthy of providing medical care to anyone.

You're the reason medical error is the third highest killer in the USA. Fuck off.

Well for one its a software engineering job, and for two I did not know there was going to be a drug test until I got the offer letter, and they told me I had a week to schedule a urine test. Ive been chugging water and I'm gonna take an at home test before to see whether or not I'm still pissing dirty. If I am I bought some quickfix fake pee and plan on using that.

Wish me luck lads, can't wait to start getting paid so I can smoke all the weed I want.

Fuck these kike insurance companies and fuck Ronald Reagan.

Only way you are not passing is a false-positive

you weed smoking DEGENERATE, enjoy eternal suffering in the pits of hell TUBBY

Attached: 1524888427801.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>TUBBY
pic related

Attached: E9EA0105-8653-4731-8B44-BC909E90148D.gif (201x200, 132K)

Good luck

Underrated

You're fucked mate

If that's the last time you smoked and you're not a habitual smoker, you're fine. In the future, spend the $20 on a box of piss tests off of Amazon. They're actually pretty accurate and may give you peace of mind.

Piss test strips are even cheaper off ebay. You will be fine. I was a daily smoker for years and tested clean after abstaining for 30 days.