Should I pay for a tinder boost? What are the pros and cons?

Should I pay for a tinder boost? What are the pros and cons?

Attached: AllGlisteningGlobefish.webm (846x480, 904K)

The pro is that it makes you look more desperate

MIIIIIILKYYYYYY

pros: higher likelihood of success on tinder
cons: spending $15 a month or whatever it costs

simple

>desperate
Jow Forums will discourage anyone from anything. that's how it's loser central around here.

>pros
More matches, more visibility, more options.
>cons
It isnt free as in free beer.

Imho time for okcupid and social events you hate. Ever been to dancing lessons?

why cant i watch the webm

No wouldn't mind going if it was free. I should go to more social events though. Can't find something I would be really interested in that I would go alone.

Attached: big_tiddie.jpg (736x981, 100K)

You dont go to stuff you like. You would end up focusing on the stuff itself because you like it.

You have to go somewhere you hate it so much that talking to strangers is better option than focusing on the event.

Attached: demotivator.jpg (500x455, 30K)

but why would I go somewhere I would hate just to talk to people? Wouldn't they be focused on the what's going on?

Attached: 1512838008014.jpg (540x540, 28K)

You do realize they soft shadowban you after a set time so that you don't get any matches until you upgrade right? You are literally being programmed user.

who dat nigga

Because otherwise you wouldnt be single and so desperate to ask on /adv where to meet people.

>not putting "ethnicity: black" in bio to get extra matches
Missing out desu

source on mega tits there

>some chink whore

>What are the pros and cons?
You will learn a valuable lesson about a fool and his money. That's the pro and the con.

Stuff that you can do on pro, like super-liking and stuff, makes you seem desperate. It's a no from me

I'd recommend at least giving it a shot. I wouldn't have met my gf otherwise.

that isn't helping. I need to know.

I went with the boost and realistically spend way too much time swiping for only a few matches, and they've all flaked in some capacity.

$20 isn't a terrible deal though to destroy your ego... These girls are fucking boring, man. If you aren't carrying the conversation completely, you won't get a response. Even if you do, it's two fucking words and never anything back. Chad Thundercock or bust...

You'll never know if you don't try, OP. I'd suggest getting it for a month, see how you like it.

also source????

I dont pay for the boost but I occasioanlly reset tinder and get the 10€ tinder plus for a month (cancel it right after you activate). That way you have 2 boosts if you do it right. Activate first one right after you purchased it and the second one just before your month is over.

I usually try to do it at a time where I think it would be busy on tinder. Like maybe sunday after dinner or something.

I mean 10€ for unlimited chances of hooking up in a month isn't expensive at all, you get a meal at mcdonalds for that. Do you think thats worth more than this? Its up to you to decide.

I wish I didnt need it and was attractive enough without boosts and unlimited swipes but for me it did bring me some dates so in the end it was worth it.

Im only not sure if there is a "spam pool". I've heard about that if you swipe too much they add you in a spam pool but im not sure if thats even true or if this is also for tinder plus or tinder gold. Hoping someone could confirm. But then again I think about 99% of all girls I swipe are attractive so it would be impossible to only swipe right on 50%. Not sure how to do this.

source