Oh shit Molymeme just named them

Oh shit Molymeme just named them

is he /ourmeme/ ?

Attached: qe.png (584x728, 318K)

>According to Molyneux his mother was Jewish and born in Berlin in 1937.

Molyneux is trying to regain the support he lost after that video he made about the synagogue shooting.
He's a pathetic flip flopper who says whatever will bring in the most donations.

Bret will roll out some grade A pilpul and explain to the class why this guy should be an exception to the rule

>mainstream_meteor.jpg

How is he not banned yet?

Still trying to claw his way back from his awful synagogue shooting video i see

probably true but molymeme is flying extremely close to the sun here and might just get too close, i support him in his suicide mission

He's a kike too

ruh roh. but kind've a stupid attack, brett is one of the "secular wing" of the Jewish cabal, so he'll just say "I agree we need to get rid of people like this," and the whole puppet show can continue. remember goys, zionist jews and secular jews aren't in cahoots at all (even though they have been since 1900)

thats pretty funny considering how much he hates his mother

literally calling out Jewish in-group hypocrisy.

Attached: moly.jpg (620x451, 58K)

>trying this hard
he sold out, now he trying to regain visibility to make dem shekels because nobody watches his shit anymore

wew

Attached: 2352352352.jpg (600x600, 37K)

based

exactly. Alt Hype had a much better take on the shooting without going full GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW. Molymeme cucked under the pressure.

>$1

>Molymeme screws the optics and goes in
>Notch starts dropping subtle redpills
Did something in the water change? I'm getting the feeling that something is starting to bubble under the surface.

damn

TLDR on his synagogue vid?

For the last 12 months more and more "are we winning?"-threads are popping up and I was skeptical, but maybe there is really some change right now.

>France on the verge of starting a anti globalism revolution
Who or what could be behind this?

Attached: 1537314716838.jpg (1200x998, 222K)

"Some Jews promoted the free market so you can't say 'all Jews'"

>previous video

"We are talking about the group effect of blacks, obviously some will be intelligent but we are talking about large groups here."

Attached: 1540038101578.jpg (982x760, 49K)

unironically pol is the heart of all of it

>Calling out Weinstein and Pakman on jewish supremacy
Top bantz from phil collins

They are winning people just don’t understand their nature and what winning to them means

They desire death.

expand please

guys let's not hate this guy it's getting unfair

Attached: image_44.jpg (600x278, 120K)

>Vacation?
based

Attached: e2c16ae4075122b11e9d685e9abaa02646d030b356364f14e6cc81fe65c28d97.jpg (220x255, 15K)

Useful idiots can still be useful. Never discount someone when they help your cause.

Okay this is epic

Molymeme is trying to make amends

Attached: Annotation 2018-12-06 144629.jpg (1857x817, 184K)

Nice range on those earnings estimates.

I don't know why people are so coy about this. The Torah and Talmud is EXPLICITLY racial supremacist. Nearly every major Jewish holiday involves a historical event where they killed people for not being Jewish. Can you name a similar tradition in Christianity, or any other religion?

>$600 monthly

Attached: laugh.gif (500x282, 468K)

The shekel radar is all over the place

Who cares what his reasons are if it gets the message out.

there is a naming taboo, I think.

If you would ask people that are in any way educated in Judaism or the Bible "Does the Torah promote Jews as a race superior to others" I think the answer would be 'yes' more or less 100%.

But simply stating that "Judaism has an obvious ideological aspect of racial superiority" is taboo.

I don't. I'm just pointing out his subscriber numbers on social blade since his video on the Pittsburgh synagogue prank. Take from it what you will