Tfw live with gf

>tfw live with gf
>tfw get taken for granted despite being able to get pretty much any girl I want
>the other day, gf wears something skimpy around the house
>grope her while we're hanging out like I sometimes do
>she keeps telling me to stop, but with a smile on her face and with a silly tone in her voice
>she seriously decides to leave and sleep in the living room
>I understand that i'm not entitled to her body, but I hate it when she makes me feel like I'm unattractive
>tfw get the urge to go pick up girls at a bar or go to a strip club where my attention will be appreciated

How do I not feel this way? I know my value, but I just hate being taken for granted.

Attached: 1526387218997.jpg (813x1019, 103K)

>she doesn't like being groped
>she doesn't like you showing attraction to her
>she would actually sleep on the couch over this
Every relationship is different man but that wouldn't fly for me

She wants to be desired. She's figuring out that she doesn't want that kind of attention from you specifically.

>>she doesn't like being groped
>>she doesn't like you showing attraction to her

She does. I just think she likes to play hard to get with me, which is pretty fucking retarded since we're already moved in together. Sure is hard to stay motivated to chase her around the playground when there are 30 other potential girls doing the same for me.

>>she would actually sleep on the couch over this

For more context, she fell asleep on the couch the night before and I carried her back to the room, so maybe she was looking for me to do that again. Basically her trying to be hard to get again.

Yeah it sounds like she's baiting you. Could be fun, man. If it begins to be a serious problem that starts to hurt your psyche, you need to sit her down and talk about both your sexual needs.

Attached: mfw1.png (365x331, 213K)

Oh this isn't anything like you made it out to be in the OP
Have fun with her dude, if you can't be patient enough for a good tease then you need an Adderall prescription

I sympathise with you but remember that plenty of sex lives die off after moving in together. It's very possible she's just trying to keep it fresh by reintroducing the chase.

Girl on the right tho?

Either she's playing hard to get and wanted you to follow her and keep pursuing, or she's using you because she's cheating on you/is about to cheat on you but is still trying to "figure out" her feelings for you. women are retarded, sorry you decided to date one, but those are the games you gotta play when you do. at least you won't be totally fucked once you guys break up

Literally rape her.
Good luck!

>be me, a god amongst men
>live-in gf is dressed in comfy clothes because she is at home, where she lives
>I'm in the mood but gf isn't
>gf gets frustrated because I can't comprehend the meaning of the word "no"
>shitpost on a Peruvian shadow-puppet forum so that virgin otakus can reinforce my belief that my gf not wanting sex at this precise moment gives me the right to go cheat

Yeah OP your gf sounds like a total cunt. She was asking for it, right? Just go hookup with some slut at a bar, you deserve it.

Attached: 3d099a06-f769-4594-83b6-cac5944abc8e.jpg (1011x1280, 270K)

Drawing a lot of conclusions there roastie.

Jerk off on her sleeping body

She wants you to assert dominance? Take a dump in the shower and leave it there for her to find in the morning.

If it is your place kick her out. Also it's not you that is appreciated at a strip club it is your money. The fact you even used this as an attempt at a valid point AND believed it shows how autistic you are and probably wrong about yiur situation. But very if your gf is ignoring you genuinely you should probably break up with her especially if she isn't contributing.

What will going out and cheating achieve other than ruining your relationship? just sit her down and tell her how you feel. She may not know she's making you feel unwanted, or maybe she is and you need to break up with her. Although it sounds a bit like your looking for a reason to cheat, and in that case none of us can help you.

If you're not happy, leave her. You're confident that you can get other women, put your money where your mouth is.

is this loss?

>be sjw
>get offended

>gf
>playing hard to get

are you all virgins or fucking retards?

>Sure is hard to stay motivated to chase her around the playground when there are 30 other potential girls doing the same for me.
Look at this Uber-Chad ova'ere!

Attached: 1516279911340.jpg (413x395, 39K)

Hit the nail right on the head. Good job.

> skimpy clothes around bf
>says to stop, but while smiling and voice is playful
>Sleeps in another room again when you prevously carried her back to your bedroom at night

She enjoys the attention when you do that and wants you to keep chasing after her/play around with her. She wants validation that you love her, which obviously you don't.
The absolute STATE of paranoidfags. sad

Attached: 47b.jpg (665x574, 24K)

You're also probably making HER feel unattractive by not responding to her cues to play around. Just sit down and talk with her. This is beginner-tier relationship info. Not surprising, since we are on Jow Forums.

Definitely dont talk to her about it, that never solves anything.

>>tfw live with gf
>>tfw get taken for granted despite being able to get pretty much any girl I want
>>the other day, gf wears something skimpy around the house
>>grope her while we're hanging out like I sometimes do
>>she keeps telling me to stop, but with a smile on her face and with a silly tone in her voice
>>she seriously decides to leave and sleep in the living room
>go into living room to apologize and catch her masturbating via webcam with some guy