Help my wife is using meth

Please help me I don’t know what to do anymore. She won’t listen to me, she won’t stop. She is even defending those niggers that give her the shit so I don’t know who it is. If I knew who it was I would war against them and strive to kill them all. But I cannot do this. How do I help my wife? Please help me this is serious

Attached: 248AF9CE-286C-4976-8ED2-0FC0B331DC95.png (750x1334, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/exqnzk/thailands-monastic-rehab-tham-krabok-528
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

document it for if you need to divorce her
get some friends to kidnap her and put her in rehab to get her clean
if she relapses, divorce her

you can't make her stop. you can insist she goes to rehab but that's about it. you could try moving too.

I know she isn’t cheating on me. I’m more concerned about her health. She wants me to leaver her but I don’t believe in divorce. I am always enabling her because she becomes so wicked and unruly that I give in. I didn’t know she was doing this behind my back. Her personality has completely changed but I never suspected it was this. I thought we were just having stubborn issues, not fucking drugs

Adding to this, you could report her to the police, though that would be a nuclear option.

I'd stop having sex with her if I were you. Beyond that, cheating is kind of secondary to the drugs. The drugs are a way more important issue.

Lol kidnap her? I would just end up in jail. I live in Alaska and the domestic laws are in favor of the woman almost always. They hate men here it seems. You missed my point, I’m not some faggoty pussy quitter bitch that just decided on dumping my wife especially when she is under such a hard thing. Divorce is not an option. She does want me to leave her but that is my wife. Our matrimony means a lot to me.

I did move to a different place. I couldn’t handle the way she made our last place. She destroyed it little by little while I was away working. Nothing seems to have changed except she is getting worse and worse. I really want to kill those fucking niggers for what they’ve done.

>Our matrimony means a lot to me
That's why you try to get her clean. But if she relapses, it's not gonna work. At that point your options are watch her waste away, or divorce

But they would probably want proof. She is too slick for that. I literally found out about this 2 days ago(as in I had physical proof, I found a bag with white crystals in it). She is an old school gansgster from the Philippines. I didn’t know any of this when I met her, this shit came out years later.

You think her having sex with me gives her more power? I know that she isn’t fucking around, she’s not that kind of person and she has a strong self value when it comes to that, now to the drugs that is a different story...

I just want her to be safe again.

You can do a citizen's arrest in many states. You'd have to take her to the police station, though.

Did you move somewhere better? If she's that dysfunctional, she'd probably find junk anywhere, though.

I think your options of solving this problem directly are
a: convince her to go to rehab sincerely
b: call the police
c: do as she asks and leave her

There might be more options, but I'm not aware of them. You could ask more people and sit on it some more, but eventually you will need to act.

>I know she's not fucking around because she has strong values.
Meth makes people psychotic.

Yeah, I think having sex with her is a bad idea. It's further enabling her and it's, to whatever extent, endangering your health.

>I just want her to be safe again.
I understand. I'm sorry, buddy.

Fuck this is not good I am losing my mind it seems. How can I get her clean? Call the cops won’t work. I’m not kidnapping anybody, that wouldn’t work. You’re telling me that she has to go in on her own free will because she is just going to feel like it!? Not gonna happen. What the guck did I do wrong? Im not a bad person i never treated her evil. Anons I don’t know what to do anymore. I just cannot abandon her in suck a dark time in her life. I couldn’t live with myself.

Calling the cops would work if you can get ahold of them while she's in possession of meth and clearly high on it.

Be ready to run from the dealers, I guess. It'd probably do you good to get the hell out of there, anyway.

apparently forcing people into rehab doesn't work well anyway
talk to her and try to get her to counseling (or religious consultation) or something. maybe she's using because she's unhappy with something about your life. but you have to be willing to walk away.
if you've been moved out for awhile and she's not changing there's probably nothing you can do

Faggot, hope she dies.

go suck your dad's dick or something

I don't do your favorite activity, cuck. Serves you right for having a weak-willed degenerate as a wife, Cletus.

>She does want me to leave her

Blacks sell meth? Since when? Methinks this is bait.

If I did call the cops, then that would indeed be the nuclear option. I don’t run from niggers, if this happened then they would end up exposing themselves to me. I’m not a bad guy, but they fucked with the wrong one. And I’m prior service I know how to use this shit and get technical. I’m sorry I’m not thinking clearly, I need to be strong for the both of us. I don’t know if I can bring her in. I guess I have to face the fact that I may end up losing my wife? This can’t be. I never in a million year anons... honesty I’d rather be back in Iraq getting shot at than this fucking bullshit. In my own home. I need to reflect. Thank you all for your advice.

Blacks don't sell meth, kek. This is Jow Forums bait.

Not blacks, just niggers. You know, degenerates. And pic related is nofear

Attached: AFC2CBB1-952B-4982-8D0E-62FDD93F4DE8.png (750x1334, 1.31M)

Just report them as CP directors who sell meth in exchange for little girls who are the daughters of their clients. Contact the Missing & Exploited Children from behind a VPN.

Odds are high a chick has traded her daughter to them before.

t. Know an ex-Meth dealer, ex-meth cooks and meth users

That’s working smarter not harder. No, I don’t want these insects in jail, I want them to pay for poisoning my wife with their lives. I’m talking shit, I’m so outback of my mind right now

And do life for Murder? You aren't thinking right, man.

You’re right. I’m getting off this website. I’m gonna go get some fresh air and think. Thanks again all for advice

Don't let fifty seconds of bullshit cost you fifty years, OP.

It is, but if it isn't there's no one on here that can tell this dude what to do. he should probably talk to his wife and listen to what she says because if she cares about him she would be open and honest but maybe she feels she can't be open and honest cuz maybe he's done something I don't goddamn know fucking humans are... humans and if he cared about her he would listen and I mean listen in a way that very few people understand but he would actually listen instead one of these two people don't care about each other like they say they do

If he wants to help his wife, they need to go to Tibet. They detox addicts hardcore out there. Monks are heavily involved in the process.

vice.com/en_us/article/exqnzk/thailands-monastic-rehab-tham-krabok-528

Also Thailand.