"Incel Revolution"

We're getting concerned about our youngest sibling. He is what some may call an incel and he often times gets into arguments with us over how horrible women are. We used to live together as roommates and family since it's just me, my brother now sister, and him. Over the course of a few months he has progressively gotten worse. He constantly references Elliot Rodgers as if he were the Prophet Mohammad. He has also stopped showing any emotion except for joyfulness toward women in any sort of danger in fictional scenarios in any work of media. He says he is starting to believe that the woman in the particular scene had it coming even if she didn't do anything wrong.

When our other brother, the middle child, came out to us as being male-to-female transgender. Naturally this didn't sit well with him. They would constantly argue with one another until our sister left the room. And when I met the love of my life and when she came over for the first time I was afraid that he might take it the wrong way knowing that I have a girlfriend and he didn't. Eventually, it got to the point where both my sister and I told him to get lost and that we cannot continue living with his brooding behavior yet he refuses to leave. We're at our wits end and we're getting close to calling the police to have him leave our premises. However, we're too deeply concerned, since he is family after all, about what he might do in the real world on his own that we figured it was better to at least try and put up with the bullshit.

It wasn't until my sister stumbled upon a gun when cleaning our apartment as she usually does that she brought this to my attention and now we're both fearful for our own safety and the safety of others outside of our household. He hasn't done anything illegal (yet), but we know something bad looms on the horizon.

What should we do?

Attached: the prophet.png (589x500, 520K)

Therapist.

Guy needs therapy, that's all you can do. Also be ready for trouble if you "order" him to leave. You seen the news about that 30-year-old guy who made his parents take him to court to get him to leave? Yeah.

Kill. He's exhausted his right to be a human being. No longer a "he". More like an "it". An object. It no longer has human rights.

>implying "human rights" aren't a meme to begin with

Congrats, you're an idiot.
You sound bitter :3c

Anyway, OP, I study mass shootings. Is there anything off about your brother "as a man"? I know you have a FtM sibling, but with the troubled brother, is there something that is oddly not manly about him?

Get him a fucking hooker. A stunning $4000 a night one. Every loser who hates women has strong emotions for women, just the wrong way round. They also usually have at least 1 woman who they adore. Look through his computers/phones and see if there's any obsession with some woman.

He's just your usual skinnish nerdy guy. I'm not really sure what about him could be considered "manly" or "unmanly," though, I might be considered more manlier than he is to some as I do bench presses and work out.

> my brother now sister
I have a MtF sibling, where did you get FtM?

Holy shit what the fuck I thought I was on Jow Forums. Same kind of problems there I guess LMAO

A prostitute was the first thing we considered and even tried to surprise him with one. But he just throw a bitch fit and said that he shouldn't have to pay for or be gifted sex. I think he's into that phase where he feels entitled to sex so actually paying for it would be out of the question. We felt bad for the prostitute having to listen to his shit that we paid her a little extra for her trouble.

>We felt bad for the prostitute

Attached: theyactuallyjustsaidthat.jpg (1170x780, 97K)

She wasn't some woman on the street. She was a high class whore and we paid a pretty hefty sum for her to come over. She doesn't have a pimp either.

who here is such a newfriend that they dont realize this is bait.

half of you all know and dont even care.

stop roleplaying

this site is such shit. god smite you.

You already paid her, you shouldn't have given her more for not having done anything other than listen to some guy bitching. She'd rather have that than a heaving 50 year old sweatbeast licking her face and forcing his flaccid 3 inch in her 5 star vag.

Anyway, your brother is at DEFCON 1. You already know that though. Inquire about the gun, I suggest you move it off the premises entirely to a safe unknown location.

Failing everything, literally just force some LSD in his mouth an reboot his brain. You have very few outcomes, either he becomes a peaceful weirdo or he just gets institutionalized due to going insane, or carries on developing and distilling these toxic ideas and eventually hurts at least himself if not a prom with an explosive device.

Typo.
The reason I ask is 'cause almost a majority of mass shooters have something like that going on. Like the recent guy with the bisexual pride pin, elliot rodgers effeminate presentation, eric harris concerns about his weight, dylan klebolds heart filled diary... etc.

If his failures are caused by a failure to obtain the masculinity he strives for, he may obtain it by different methods. Men were historically defined by warfare, so that's when you need to worry about shootings. The most important thing you can do in the meantime is show empathy. Women AND Men tend to ostracize emotionally open and even slightly feminine acting but masculine presenting males. Hell, A lot of times when fake-feminists say they want a man to open up emotionally, they mean only to them, and not too much. Just somr thoughts. Hope this helps a little.

>entitled
Nah mate i think he just wants to feel cherished

Yeah, it's bait, so what?
This board is shit.

>trolling
>on Jow Forums
Why, though. Why not Jow Forums or Jow Forums?

>one brother is a fag who blames women for his own inadequacies
>the other is trans
Sounds like you have garbage parents.

It's you isn't it? You're the incel OP is talking about. He's your brother.

I have a similar problem with one guy working in our warehouse. He's been getting noticeably worse in his behavior toward the women who work here and with what he says in general. I think the publicity of the 'incel' related shootings has bolstered his beliefs that the world owes him something, rather than having to earn and be deserving of anything (relationships, friends, cars, whatever).

It's reached the point he's alienated most of the work force around him and 3 guys have said to me if he doesn't stop his proselytizing he's likely to get a beating at the hands of one or more of them.

I manage the facility and although I've spoken to him several times he just tries to bullshit me about how women are ruining his life and there's no way he'll get involved with one until there's a change in their attitudes.

Frankly I think the beating will do him good and I can't terminate him for being an asshole because his work performance is OK.

Brainlet detected

dont bully hitler, he's not an incel. just a regular cel

Attached: 27099F2E-9429-485A-B235-B262DD3A7590.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Well played bait.

fake and gay, if it aint you still gay just like your bitch boy of a brother

I dunno. He seems to fit the bill pretty perfectly.

>involuntary celibate
Check

>horrible attitude towards women
Check

>sees no fault in his attitude
Check

>spends a lot of time online talking about how bad women are
Check

Except 3 out of 4 of those are flat-out wrong. You're just a mental midget who can't form a clear image of his opponent without resorting to hysterics and gross misrepresentations.
Calling me an "incel" is just that, name-calling and nothing more. While I can do nothing to prove otherwise, you conversely can't prove your accusations, so making them is pointless.
As for my attitudes, I hate whores, not women, and have made this clear on multiple occasions. You are either unwilling or unable to comprehend this.

>whores and women arent synonymous at this point

In the West, they are quickly becoming interchangeable (and this isn't to excuse the behavior of men, either), but there are still plenty of exceptions.

>Except 3 out of 4 of those are flat-out wrong
>sees no fault in his attitude

At least you had the sense to guess which one was true. Obviously I see nothing wrong with my beliefs, otherwise I wouldn't hold them.

So you are saying you don't spend a lot of time on here talking about how evil "whores" are?

I do, although this is a bit of an oversimplification.

did you make sure it was a real gun?

You also have a horrible attitude to women.

A vacuous assertion. You're simply repeating your past hysterics.

I tried to get him into activities such as sports but he’s not coordinated enough for almost all of the sports we’ve tried and for the ones that he was alright in he just wasn’t interested in pursuing.

I already took the gun off premises (we did this tonight). I am thinking maybe he should consider the military as a career path. He is still the right age to sign up.

literally Hitler is definitely proving why he is, in actual fact, an incel

Incels are angry low iq neets.

So you're gonna take someone unstable and put them into a stressful career witj power and access to innocent people? Someone you fear for bringing a gun home you'll give unlimited access to more weapons? Seriously??

>waaaah I feel so attacked that people around me are sexually frustrated waaaaaah

>we tried to SURPRISE him with a prostitute but were shocked when he rejected this and felt extreme resentment towards us for implying that this broken human being would only ever get his dick wet if we charitable normies bestowed upon him a paid for meat hole

man people who never had trouble with this stuff seem really dense

Elly was right though.

About what?