How are you holding up Jow Forums?

How are you holding up Jow Forums?

Attached: 20180518_154510.jpg (5312x2988, 2.56M)

Just made some old hooker cum twice
I feel very conflicted about it

social life is as dead as it has been for 6 years, but i dont really care anymore, since i have a month left with the fucks. in the midst of some writing, currently on hold while a handful of exams take turns cracking my skull open.
pretty confident about life right now.

Rough recently. My cat died and I've been experiencing a lot of mood swings. Vidya help a lot though

My girlfriend grinded me until I came, then once I was hard enough again she kept grinding for her own pleasure for a while longer.

It's been a very long and interesting road, going from browsing Jow Forums and Jow Forums every day to how my life is now. I'm happy because all the good things starting to happen to me are things that I set into motion through actively forcing myself to improve. I think I'm actually gonna make it, professionally, socially, in romance. It's a good feel that's amplified tenfold by how hard I worked to feel it.

Attached: nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

I feel sad, pumped up, determined, happy, horny, anxious and depressed all at the same time. I feel conflicted

>bad relationship with mom since forever
>run away as teen
>can't stand her in 20s
>have medical problem relative get us back in touch
>tense for years I finally ask questions
>she won't answer any follow up
>it's fucking done

I realize I've been upset all of these years because I really did want some kind of relationship with her. It's just not possible. Now I want some chocolate.

miserable as fuck, angry as fuck, out of hope, and want to die. hope you're well OP.

Not good. I'm anxious to the point of nausea and can barely type this out.

I've known girl 1 for more than 10 years now. There's always been mutual interest, but things never worked out, mostly due to going to different colleges. A month ago she insists I come to one of her parties, and sends me a picture of a girl that has moved in with her as an incentive. I go. Me and girl 2 hit it off. We go on a date. Hit it off even more. But she says that in a month shes moving back to nyc for better jobs.

This bums me out. But I'm in St. Louis, and there are very few jobs here. There seem to be a ton more on the coasts. So I think to myself, why not apply for something there? It would be good for my career, and good for my love life, even if things didn't work out with girl 2 there are still literal millions more young women there than the entire population of StL.

So we hung out a few times and she was open, even positive about the idea of me potentially moving there sometime. That was that, really.

Monday night girl 1 wants me to come hang out with her at a bar. Ok, I go, half hoping to run into girl 2. She's not there, but me and girl 1 have a good time with one of her guy friends. We drink and start flirting. Eventually we start making out, and admit to each other that there were always feelings there. We decide to get a hotel room, went for 3 rounds till 11am the next day, then went for lunch.

Since then I've been completely freaking out. I don't know how I feel about girl 1. She's attractive but not really bang-on my type like girl 2. I also do not want to hurt her at all.

Attached: horrified.png (1284x1086, 1.52M)

I started a diet of not eating any carbs or sugar. I'm 7 days deep with only 1 fuck up and I feel so drained. Maybe I shouldn't have skipped dinner the last 3 nights. My deskmate at work left the company yesterday. I feel empty now. maybe it's just my stomach.

I'm extremely confused. I thought I was pretty stoic but all I did was watch some cutesy anime and it just tipped me over the edge, I cried a few times to start with and I feel like a pregnant woman. Maybe I was bottling this all up the whole time. And the emotional outburst from my brain is bringing up all kinds of latent anxieties and desires that I try to repress most of the time. I don't know if I should gather all this shit up and try to to stuff it back into the bottle or what. Some of the things I "want" are just impossible, and that's not being cynical either.

Sorry about your cat. I can relate to the mood swings. Remember to get some sunlight if you're just inside playing vidya most of the time.

My cat died at almost 19.

Played Yakuza twice, one on legendary.

Vidya is seriously underrated as an antidepressant.

>keto
>feel drained

user, just start fasting. I'm dead serious it will change your life.

Snake diet on youtube.

My cat was a mainecoon, she got a brain tumor and died weekend before last, 11 years. Had her since she was a kitten and it's tough to get through. I'm picking up a lot recently but mood swings are rampant. Pic related though it's not the best

Attached: JPEG_20170423_223219.jpg (2576x1932, 1.8M)

F

condolences user. she looks like a great kitty. hang in there

I slowly began to accept that I will never be happy. I will continue to work hard and hopefully die soon.

You're not alone in that, user. I was just thinking this morning how I just fucking wish it would all end but I can't just give up or hurt my family by committing sudoku.

Thank you, you too ! And the rest of you.
Here's another not great picture but she's awake in this one at least

Attached: JPEG_20170515_214048.jpg (4128x2322, 2.92M)

That's one snuggly cat. Would it be better or worse for you for other anons to post our cats?

Okay. Visited home to see my 'family' but my parents are divorced and my sisters don't live here anymore so I'm not really visiting family. I don't have a family. And I always forget but it really frustrates me being here and I wonder why I took the money out and time off work to come here.

F

I was the same after my first long-term kitteh death.

Brain tumors can cause some fucked up symptoms. Don't feel guilty because it's also a relief.

My cat went to the great sushi bar in the sky.

Well, don't ever go back.

Please do post cats anons. Pets are wonderful and it would make me happy knowing other kitties are living happy lives like I feel mine did.

Let's see...

$20 in the bank account
$5000 in debt
Enough food to last two month, but realistically only eat well for another 2 weeks.
No job.
No schooling.
No training.
No friends.
Zero skills.
Zero confidence.
Depression.
No aspirations.

Pretty much just waiting to die, but other than that, not too bad.

Ah yeah, and let's not forget the serious dental issues that are probably going to start killing me at any given time in the most painful way imaginable. That'll be fun.

I’m sad I see no reason to live. The only girl I love doesn’t love me back and I just feel horrible the only escape I hate is video games and alchohol

>dental issues

Start fasting. Seriously just stop eating anything for the next three days and it will solve a lot of your problems.

28, In love for the first time.
It is super inappropriate as she is notnjust a student, she is my student.
I want to move past these feelings but I can't avoid her.
Why does she make my life so much better and so much worse at the same time?

F

She's without any suffering now, user! I'm sure you gave her the best life she could've had
Stay strong, bud!

How old are you, user?

I've loved and not had it reciprocated, but there is plenty more time to find one who does!

Maybe if they don't love you romantically, the most loving thing that you can do for them is to find someone else who does. That way, they get to see you truly happy, you are loved and so is someone else! Wins all around.

Nothing wrong with vidya, keep that shit up. But play it because you enjoy it, don't rely on it

d'aww sweet little thing. you two were lucky to have each other. picrelated is pressed up against my hip right now.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-23-08-39-21.jpg (1440x2560, 991K)

How old is she? It's not worth ruining your life and career for. You're an adult, you can be strong and resist it.

May sound harsh but you will get over it. Don't chase someone who doesn't feel the same way as you, you're fooling yourself into thinking there can be something when there can't, like there may be a chance. You need to let it go, stop drinking and get out more and see friends, go do things, you'll feel better eventually. Trust me.

This is Tres. He only has three legs but he's quite capable. A pretty sweet cat, he won't leave your side if he likes you. I tried to pick a nice picture for you.

Attached: 2018-05-23 10.53.34 1-1.jpg (2981x1677, 1.51M)

>fucking with student

Oh, you WANT to throw away your life.

>not remembering girls that age are whores

Remember the Penn State physics professor who killed himself over a student whore? What a fucking waste. I would have had him sleep on my couch for the rest of his life to teach me a tenth of what he knew, and fed him well! But no he had to be all drama queen.

Why are you being such a drama whore about it? Not enough to do? Not enough going on in your life so you want to create a little excitement?

Entitled bitch. . . .

Fluffy and sweet :) give them a nice pet for me. I'm glad you have a sweet kitty in your life user.

You too user. That's a lovely picture and the eyes look amazing. Glad he's still very capable with 3 legs.
Take good care of your kitties they're both lovely.

How old is she? Is it a crush or love? You're not that old... but these are pretty prudish times. I know a teacher at my old high school married a former student, but he did that 30+ years ago. I'm not sure you could get away with that now unless you're a college prof. If you are, don't necessarily give up, I've heard of it working before. Love is hard to find.

Tons of mood swings. Hateful attitude about the (((world))). I hate myself as well. I can't even enjoy things anymore. I've never managed to self-insert, so when I read a comic or play a vidya or watch a flick, about some charming adventurer, I can't help but compare myself to him, and then feel like shit. Oh, and I'm a friendless khv.

Attached: 1509941740941.jpg (1144x1002, 487K)

Struggling with low libido. I bought a food supplement with ginseng, hope it will help at least a bit.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1430, 147K)

>(((Le Jewish parentheses)))
>friendless khv
Like pottery

Getting married in a little over a month, fiance and I are both out of work right now. Bills and debt keep piling up and I keep pretending everything is fine. I don't think anybody but our parents is going to come to our wedding though.

not him but would it even help with my stained teeth from barely having enamel

It’s just gone 7pm and I’m not out of bed yet. I have exams in a couple weeks.
Not sure how to bounce back from this late start to the day.

See Intermittent fasting helped me shed 30lbs.

I haven't asked her, but I would assume 24.

That's not bad at all. I have no idea how you could approach the situation but I saw stories on >leddit about this and people were surprisingly open and understanding to the idea. Considering you've only got a 4 year age difference, so long as you wait until the course is finished, you could go for it. You probably search other sites for how people managed it without being awkward or appearing to abuse their position. Too bad it's not an anime where you could fuck her right away

>abuse their position
She is a grown woman about to finish her bachelor thesis.
She holds more power over me than I do of her.
But you are right, I probably shouldn't mention it to her until her course is done.
As for crush or love, I have no idea.
I have never felt anything like this for anyone before. I wouldn't say it is a sexual thing, she just makes me feel genuine happiness whenever I see her.
Talking to her is the highlight of my day.
She is comfortable around me, doesn't mind when we sit close (I teach programming and she uses a tiny laptop).
She have removed clothing in my presence and taking clothing on after we met, whatever that means.
I can't stop thinking about her.

>she holds more power over me than I do of her
I didn't say anything about my own opinion, just that people are quick to jump to conclusions about relationships regarding "positions of authority". Even she may feel this way so be careful, and just gauge interest for now. Don't make an overtures while you still grade her homework...

It's nice that she makes you happy.

I am just a TA, I don't have anything to do with her grades or exams, but I am teaching her.

plz help lads,

>at work today
>lunch time
>with friend group
>grill i have thing with is there
>conversation drifts to sex
>one of the group makes joke about me having sex with grill
>she says "i'd never ever have sex with user" jokingly while smiling at me
>I respond "Why not? dick too big for you?" laughing
>"no you've been with too much riff raff, first (insert one girl ive had sex with) and now (other girl ive had sex with)"
>i just kinda laugh it off and say "eh some of them were okay"

Was she shit testing me? Was she just baiting for attention? Is she just publically batting me down & pre-emptively rejecting me? Because of the group setting i feel it might have been either a shit test in front of the group or just straight up batting me down.

We have a work night out coming and i want to know whether shes even worth trying it with or whether i should just fuck some club slut instead (which ive done before with her present).

Attached: 1478786197154.jpg (1138x1128, 362K)

Why didn't you say so? Wait for the course to be over, then tap that

She was baiting you. Wait til it's just you and her and test the waters. If she's interested she'll respond in such a way that you know

Don't have any friends, family is too spread out to do anything. Lost my job a month ago. Waiting for unemployment to send me checks, but no luck so far. Got turned down on three jobs, all of which found people with more experience. Behind on rent. Car is having issues now. Considering selling drugs for a living with how much I hate customers and coworkers. Don't even care about money, I just want to stay afloat.

Absolutely same feelings. It's better than being one all the time, in my mind. We'll make it.

Worst feeling ever. I have the same thing. Best of luck

bump in hopes of replies for everyone

im trying and whatever im doing is kinda working but it's whatever really

>Considering selling drugs for a living with how much I hate customers and coworkers. Don't even care about money, I just want to stay afloat.
stay safe homie that shits real grimy be a good business man

If you are still here that's an unfortunate scenario. I think whatever you do, unless it works out great, you'll want to have regrets... If you're sure you're not just thinking about greener grass, and you know girl #2 is a better match, you should tell girl #1, now. Then you can say that the other night was a drunk mistake. After all, she introduced you to the other girl, even used her as bait. I probably would be too cowardly to take my own advice, but from an outside perspective, that's my recommendation

Not great, blew my NC vow when she im'd me and now I gotta start again

Not good. Thinking about suicide more and more and how that would make the pain stop. I'd have to do it away from home though.

Crappy, after my long time online friend blocked me for seemingly no reason its made me realize how empty my life is, my job pays the bills but its hard work no reward (other than self satisfaction), no social life (all my friends are 30mins drive, some people commented I treat them more like acquaintances anyway), all I have is weebshit to starve the madness now that my one "deep conversation" friend is gone.

What hasn't driven me to total madness is I'm aware how pathetic it is to cry over losing a literal txt friend, I have other online friends but nothing of their caliber.

tldr getting over loss and realizing how dependent I was but I know I need to get my shit together, even if my life is just literal grind, I was content with it before my txt friend came along, just need to get back to that again, or if I'm lucky friend a new friend txt friend, but I'm too reclusive so I've already accepted that, just need to somehow better bond with what I got even without the deep connection

She told me she has feelings for me and I'm going to ask her out tomorrow and I'm 95% sure she's going to say no and then I'm going to have to drop her out of my life. I don't know why she ever told me how she feels if she was never going to act on it. Just feels cruel.

Dealing with the hard to get game is rough

Great and terrible.

Still a bit dead inside after the only girl I've ever loved broke up with me, I was acting needy.
A few days ago found out she's dating some fat nerd, I kinda know the guy, he's nice and I like him but he is a greasy fat slob.

On the upside, since then my financial situation has improved massively, 18 years old, owning a great 2 bedroom apartment in a major city and renting out the other room earning 7k passive income every year and further investing the profits. Getting rich while working at McDonalds is a fun situation.

How'd you do it? Get a mortgage on the apartment then rent it out? Or did you have cash from inheritance or something? I want to do the mortgage thing but everyone tells me it's stupid and to just get a real job.

My grandma passed away, inherited £20k and used it towards a mortgage deposit. I had previously raised £15k on stocks and betting - totalling £35k for a deposit.
I had the knowledge (not financial) support of my mother to make it work.

Honestly, if you live in an area which can sustain it, absolutely get a 2-3 bedroom place and rent the other rooms. You'll earn at least 500 a month from each room. I flip burgers as a job and have a higher income than all my friends wasting their money and lives away at university.

I don't even think she's playing hard to get. She's just naturally insecure and flighty.

I have about 15k in the bank from various ventures but never tried the stock market. Isn't it hard to find tenants consistently? And was your burger flipping job really enough for the bank to give you a good mortgage on the place? I certainly would love passive income. I actually have a place to stay for free so I could even rent out every room. I'm "self employed" so I have no direct income but I figured the rent would just pay for the mortgage, not sure a bank would like that though.

>wasting their money and lives away at university
Speaking as a 23 year old you might change your mind about that... Just recently my sister graduated and I'm having a mini crisis, I wish I was at school, a teenager hanging out with friends in the lounge, surrounded by people who like and know me.... there's other stuff I want too, but that's a big part of it. Everyone is different, but you shouldn't spend youth in isolation... This coming from someone who intentionally isolated himself for the past 5 years and thought that he liked it.

Feeling lonely, tried to kill myself.
I'm such a failure.

The banks will take pretty much any mortgage, the issue is your downpayment. If you're self employed they will have less confidence that you can actually pay it off so the deposit may run as high as 20%.

>you shouldn't spend your life in isolation
I have more social activity with my co-workers than I did in education, while the job itself is far from great, the people there certainly are.

That sucks.
I know it's pathetic but i for some reasons stopped going out when i was about 13 yo and a few years ago i started making online friends and some i got close to some i lost over time but i don't know why i got too attached to this one girl. We talked all day every day and i guess i caught feelings which fucked me up because she started sleeping around so i left but somehow she manages to get back even though i left a few times. The last time i left it lasted a year and i thought we'd never talk again but like always she came back and i couldn't resist not having her in my life. Now we talk but i noticed that she doesn't give me the same attention she used to give me and idk why. It's upsetting and i tell myself I'm going to leave because i detached from my reality and started living through her and i feel lost. I don't want to leave her but talking to her is killing me slowly..
I don't even know how my life got to this...

I see, thanks for the insight. I figured they wouldn't like me effectively being NEET.

Ah, I wasn't sure you'd be socializing much with your co-workers in fast food. That's good, but there is something special about the school environment. It's something I miss.

I just got the email. I didnt get the job. I cant remember the last time I cried like this.

It wasnt even a great job. I was just so hopeful that for once, I'd be moving forward. God I hate myself.

I'm attracted to him and he's attracted to me. I'm attracted to him, and he's attracted to me. I feel like I have to write it and say it out loud and just accept the naked facts of it, then I can let it go,and be comfortable with it. I can behave. I have years and years of experience. Being good is so exhausting with a villain constantly whispering in your ear.

Pretty decent but things could be better. Really want to see my daughter. I haven't called her in a month. Last time I called she said she didn't want to talk because she was playing with daddy. "Daddy" is my exbestfriend who my wife cheated on me with when she was pregnant.
He's now raising my little girl. I haven't been able to sleep much for a week because I just get so resentful and it keeps me awake.
I want my daughter back.

Terrible. Hating myself because of my wrong choices. Also drank a lot yesterday and accidentally broke a table so my whole body hurts

I've been in progress of getting over my ex after 3 months of turmoil. I know you're not supposed to talk to them after the break up but before we broke up she said she wrote letters to me but never got around giving them to me even after the break up. I asked her if she wanted to meet one last time because I'm just really curious bout the letter and just want to end this chapter in my life.
Music and mob Psycho 100, as stupid as it may sound, helped me make the first step towards moving on. Honestly it doesn't pain anymore when I see her face in ig. I'm moving on and as much as I'd like to have a gf I'm vibing more towards being a better person, physically and mentally. I'm gonna learn from my mistake.

Attached: 1526653594498.jpg (465x620, 44K)

Well I found myself here again so terrible. By objective measures I'm doing pretty well but I feel like all my inner problems are starting to come out more. I'm overthinking everything and feeling useless whenever I can't accomplish something or get what I want. My old energy and creativity seems to have taken a vacation and everything is slowly getting boring and sad.

she doesnt love me back. I am feeling literally everything.

out of the hole but still climbing, trying to not fall again but sometimes the bottoms is so soft

I've been thinking about killing myself and I'm afraid that some day I might do it.

I have no self esteem nor confidence, I feel that no one really cares about how am I doing. I do have friends but I don't feel really close to anyone of them.

I'm terrible at school. I should have been a graduate if I put my will on it. but that's the first thing that I lose whenever something doesn't happen or go the way I wanted to.

I haven't had a gf in 3 years.
I don't know how to talk to women.

I don't really think that all of those things will change at all. If I don't kill my self in a couple of years I might be homeless or in a low income job.

I have no potential, no skills, no desire to accomplish any goal .

but putting that aside I think I'm OK

Going to school during the day and going to my new job over night is starting to become taxing. The job prospects was everything i looked for.
>part-time so i have more time for school
>graveyard shifts which im used to working at night.
>don't have to wear a uniform.

However i fucking hate the job itself and im living paycheck to paycheck. I have .50 cents in my account right now and my uncle owes me $2200. I dont bark at him for owing me money or anything like that because hes paying house bills and trying to get back on his feet. However when he tells me getting a AAA card is not expensive, knowing that he owes me all this money and i'm budgeting to the best of my abilities makes me fucking grind my teeth.

Everytime i go to work i always get the fucking voices of "you should just kill your self if you cant do this simple job...". I mean i pay my bills and keep up in responsibilities but fuck man, i dont see an end to all of this.

Attached: Screen_shot_2011-02-25_at_19.20.25.png (187x462, 67K)

Mostly just remembering that I'm autistic and ugly and I have to accept that I will be alone for the rest of my life, unless I marry a she-witch like my Sperg Dad did. Looking into SSRIs as a method to kill sexual desire.

Attached: 1526629642288.jpg (1200x1084, 91K)

My life is falling apart, I’m in love with my best friend but I’m to scared to talk to anyone because I feel like I’ll disappoint them. I’m so lonely, paranoid, I don’t know what to do

I got intimate with my best friends girl behind his back. They are still together even though he somehow found out. She wont give me straight answers and the whole situation is fucking weird. Me and her still text and says her boyfriend knows about it, she also says that she felt bad for me and wanted me to be happy as a reason for cheating in the first place. I feel so frustrated because I feel as if though everything she is saying is bullshit and just denial to get me to just drift away. But we are talking like we normally used to again despite her having blocked me everywhere a week or two back. I haven't spoke to him about it, I honestly wouldn't know what to say. I'm afraid that she didnt tell him everything (even though she says she did) me and her both disrespected him with the highest form of betrayal possible. People say to move on, but that doesn't feel right in my heart. There has to be an answer to all this, I'm tired of this cat and mouse game.

Attached: 1522068735058.jpg (259x194, 12K)

I am happy with what I do with myself and my own skin, and the geographical location I live, but other than that I'm fucking miserable.

I'm 26, I just got over general ed in college. The reason being is I literally dropped out of life for 5 years and started slowing down a year or two before that because I was silently developing lupus. With the trajectory I was going, I never thought I was going to have a normal "full time" working / schooling life ever again and didn't know how long I would survive. Prior to that I lost a gf I dated for over 5 years that cheated on me that I thought I could spend the rest of my life with. She, along with what some of my friends went through, completely shattered my previously positive image of women. I get sick of girls so fucking fast now. Before that I came out from insane family problems too.

I've just got back on my feet and am pushing hard. My step parents and real parents are all addicts in their own ways. Gambling, meth, alcohol, prescription drugs. My mother was diagnosed with lupus after I was, and was found to have some bad complications from literal decades of no diagnosis.

My whole family including myself are in debt with shit credit. Half of my friends I've known from around here since childhood turned out to be addicts. The other majority have moved away, and others developed into assholes. The few friends I have are cool, but it seems a good number of them end up moving away too.

I'm happy with my work, my school, my house, and my state, the fun, the opportunities here, my progress, but I'm unhappy with most of everything else around me especially socially. I hope to see better things come in the years ahead.

oh yeah and my best friend from high school developed bad schizophrenia and doesn't recognize or talk to me anymore.

i feel like i'm intentionally hindering myself from 'exploring' or 'creativity'. like i'm afraid of changing something or breaking from a pattern i've set.
maybe i just need to get out of my comfort zone. i don't know. atleast one thing i know is taht im going to stop eating for the next 3 days due to this thread.

Reveling in my exs pain

Jobless, friendless, and binge eating. So obvious self loathing and shit.
I tried out 7 cups. It absolutely sucks, one girl told me to drink more water and the other person I spoke with told me "yeah" after I sent like 7 messages explaining everything wrong in my life.

Attached: 4531623957.jpg (2885x1881, 1.75M)

Kinda bummed that the girl I had been dating and I are no longer a thing. It's not like like discussed anything either. The fire just fizzled out.
I knew she was busy with midterms, but even her last text implied she didn't want to talk. I was even left on read when I replied to that.

It's been two weeks. Part of me just wants to drop her, but another part wants to talk things out before I make my choice

Attached: Carrot-Cake.jpg (600x400, 77K)

Good, but lonely. Gotta go to work tommorow, the boss yelled at me for some stupid shit last shift so I'm not looking forward to dealing with that.

At least you've got a stable life financially, the rest will come with time. Sorry to hear about the gf, that fucking sucks

Been there dude, tell her you wanna talk and say how ya feel. From experience, letting things simmer only makes her more distant reinforces the thought she's already looking for a way out. Dont get strung along, hurts more.

Was overthinking about how my Spanish oral exam would go. Did ok, but I don't feel satisfied with my overall grade and will retake the course next semester. Now I'm glad its summer, I have some time to catch up on my reading. Turned 26 last week and its been a couple years since my last relationship ended, the bitterness of the single life is starting to catch up on me.

You're right. I'll text her tomorrow and open up about how I've been feeling. Hopefully it goes well.

Good luck user, hope you can get a genuine conversation at the least.

I'm working all weekend and it's going to be busy, I'm not motivated at all even though I took an extra day for the money. Not too sure what to do to try and move forward without hating it.

Not too bad. Deposited a big (to me) check, have an escort coming by on Sunday so I can get laid, it's a three day weekend, and I've lost 30lbs over the last two months. Don't worry, I still think about offing myself every single day.

Same thing. Plus they already have someone.