Condoms

Sex is probably the greatest of human pleasures (barring some hard drugs, I hear), and you're telling me you're supposed to put on a condom and just water everything down? Really? What even is the point of having sex then? (in b4 reproduction, don't be silly)

Attached: 1306532327535.png (679x427, 14K)

women are on average more diseased than a used petri dish in a medical lab. would you stick your dick in that without protection?

Only virgins or deathgripping incels claim condoms reduce sensation by any appreciable amount. If you dont believe me spend a fucking dollar and try one out. Its literally verifiable without relying on the bastion of wisdom that is Jow Forums.

Buy Japanese condoms. They're the best in the world. Not that you'll ever have a chance to use it, incel

The only reason for sex IS to reproduce.

It's reason has now changed and civilization is falling apart. I'll be on the sidelines laughing when it does.

>Implying that's the reason why civilization is falling apart

Accomplishment, self-realization, emotional connection (friends, family, romance), and even good food are all better than sex at times.

Sex still feels really fucking good with a condom on, there's a lot more at play making you feel good than just benis and vagina. Almost all the same pleasure and having fun with your lover without the increased risk of STDs or unwanted pregnancies makes condoms a no-brainer.

The feeling of being inside a girl that you love is a powerful one for sure, but there's more to sex than raw intercourse. To be simultaneously at your most vulnerable and most comfortable around a person, and to work together towards mutual pleasure in all forms that it may take, that is the true greatness of sex.

Attached: 1508283287443.jpg (751x753, 152K)

>love
Yeah, I don't think I've ever really experienced that, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Incels think that because nobody wants to have sex with them it means civilization is collapsing.

I'm probably never having sex (until RISUG comes out)

It is quite funny as civilization would collapse if women fucked and reproduced with them.

Maybe that's why they don't reproduce

It has more to do with higher costs of living.

What is an incel and why are they hated?

"Involuntary celibate." Incels aren't all like this, but the ones that get a bad rep are self-pitying assholes who hate women but want to die bc they can't get the women they hate to fuck them.

From Wiktionary:

Etymology
Blend of involuntary + celibate.

Pronunciation
(US) IPA(key): /ˈJnsɛl/

Noun
incel (countable and uncountable, plural incels)

(seduction community, neologism) A person who inadequately or never has sex despite wishing to.

Adjective
incel (not comparable)

(seduction community, neologism) Not having sexual relations despite wishing to.

Okay.
It seems like the lowest people in society, why is there a need to hate on them?

> lowest people in society
They are also entitled and bitter little shits, that's why.

>why is there a need to hate on them?
Because even well-adjusted people seem to feel the need to hate someone.

Okay.
I thought the keywords was celibate, not involuntary.

Because it's not about the fact that they can't get laid, it's the fact that they're often actively horrible and hostile to people who can get laid and the people they want to fuck.

Funny cause the term "Incel" itself was created for WOMEN.

Can you really blame them?
(I know you do, but you really can't)

It's not that they can't either, perhaps it is because of how diseased all the roasties are now days.
Let's be honest there is NO ONE who is healthy who can't get laid today lmao, women hand their bodies out for free and easier than ever before in history.

Celibate is fine and even admirable in some cases. Incels are in principle fine, but a large number of them are annoying as fuck.

Why can't you blame people for unreasonable behavior and hateful mentality?

Yeah, I can. I was a virgin until the ripe age of 23 and I still managed not to take out my frustrations on the entire world.

I wouldn't say it is admirable. It is just lazy.

They hate everyone so it's a natural reaction to dislike them back.

>sex is probably the greatest of human pleasures
Only if you're fucking someone you love, who loves you back, and both of you are deeply interested in each other's pleasure. Otherwise, it's not much better than masturbation.
>you're supposed to put on a condom and just water everything down
No, but if you aren't fucking strange and you actually both to practice the pull-out method, you don't have to worry about STD's or pregnancy. I fucked my wife with pull-out method for the better part of 7 years, no kiddos. Both of us are fertile and able to have children, as confirmed by a couple different doctors. Condoms are 98% effective at preventing pregnancy, pull-out method properly performed is 97% effective. Look at that.
>What is even the point of having sex?
Whatever the fuck you want the point to be you fucking brainlet, stop demanding that other people substantiate your horseshit with an echochamber.

If a hot guy saves himself for marriage even while women throw themselves at him, it's definitely admirable for willpower. Sure you might think his morals don't match with yours but at least he has some conviction.

Who are you to judge?