GIOYC

Attached: gioyc.jpg (500x409, 54K)

I wanna die

I'm an idiot. I always scare off people who are romantically interested in me.

Holy shit, I can't believe I got emotionally attached to you *again*

I wanna die but i just wish everyone a great life, happineness and love desu, i just dont have any motivation to stay alive i dont see any sense in my live.

Hope everything goes great for you, and hopefully i can rest in peace soon.

Attached: 1516886125987.png (495x433, 19K)

Why do I have to be so attracted to stupid emo fags jc I just wish I was asexual.

why'd I do that, why'd I do that, why'd I do that, why'd I do that, why'd I do that, why'd I do that......

The new sw film, solo is released this evening at midnight.

I however have friends coming tomorrow evening to watch it
Should I wait to see it tomorrow with friends or go alone at midnight? Or watch it twice?

>kissless virgin man with mild autism
>mid twenties, wizardhood very realistic destiny
>don't have any friends, only social life is when I say hi to the grocery store clerk once every few days
>can't even begin to comprehend how romantic relationships are formed, seems like something you only see in movies
>having a girlfriend seems like a distant ghost of a dream I barely dare to think about
>soul crushing loneliness and desperation all day every day

I've been whining about this before, and I have received every single imaginable response in the book such as.
>just be yourself
>it's a numbers game, bro, just keep trying
>nah, women are overrated, just concentrate on career
etc. etc. etc. But they are never helpful. I would really appreciate some kind of step by step system for this, and I know that's now how life works.

I sent some dick pics to a peruvian milf stripper through my active facebook, I had sent the picture about 4 years ago. And i found the conversation the other day and I started to feel really guily, she never responded or anything. But I feel ashamed.

I'm a goddamn perverted monster. Why am I so fucking lonely.

I hope you find solution in that, buddy, i never experienced love either.

I try to follow the stuff people tell here but im growing out more now (late 20's) but i havent even meet anybody.

So, keep going forward my friend im sure you will make it and i hope the best in life for you, sincerely.

Attached: 1517927253258.jpg (474x389, 23K)

I'm probably going to go after my ex gf for hacking my phone before she leaves for Philly for summer.

Using and tossing aside someone who genuinely cares about you is as low as it gets. I hope you find out one day what it feels like to get your heart stomped on, you snake.

my crush, who has been ghosting me for months and even blocked me everywhere, saw the WhatsApp story I posted the other day. I always assumed he had deleted me too.
I wonder if that means there's still hope.

Same.

just learned my bf likes traps probably more than me and now i look at them everyday obsessively
makes me want to unironically kill myself
i have no worth as a woman now

Dont think that as it isnt true, some people like different tuff even if they are in some kind of relationship, your worth as a woman is not defined by that, im sure you are a great person so lift up your face, smile and look forward, wish you the best and a bright future, sincerely.

Attached: cheerpepe.png (112x112, 19K)

I hate how I'm so annoying to you. You don't show it but I can feel you are annoyed by my presence. I'm so sorry.

Also, I know how tired you are with my bullshit about everything and wanting to die. I'm so sorry.

I'm so sorry too if I'm talk so much non sense stuff you probably don't care about. I know I am a waste of space and shouldn't exist.

Don't worry, I will disappear soon on your life. There will be no more tiring rants in your inbox, or that annoying voice you will hear in the hallways. I am sorry if I am like this, I hate myself too.

I wish you the best after I disappear. Thank you and sorry for the 3 years of your time I wasted.

Twice

i literally had one job as his gf, fuck even my whole life since i was assaulted and it was to keep men aroused and i cant even do that now since others do it better than me
i probably sound like a troll but im just really fucked up from my youth and this shit isnt helping at all
everyday i get closer to my breaking point

thanks for the happy pepe tho all i have in return is this

Attached: 6727d4e7-91e8-48c8-9f3c-5da1fc1fc22d.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Well, I finally got a text from this girl after a long while of her not texting.

It was a meme image.

What is this supposed to mean?

Wouldn't I be betraying my friends?

I’m in an amazing relationship. This is the only person I’ve ever truly loved. I would NEVER cheat on this person and have no desire to be with someone else.

With that being said I had a lot of anger towards my ex and I felt like I needed closure (closure ain’t real yall) I hadn’t spoken to my ex in almost a year. I ended up messaging them and asked them to meet up at a bar because I felt like I “needed” to know certain things.
My ex, who used to work out all the time and be pretty fit had a belly and looked generally terrible. Found out our breakup really took a toll on them and they have been unable to find someone who “measured up to me”.I felt bad for them. Got all the questions I wanted answered but walked away feeling guilty because I feel like I betrayed the person I’m currently with by doing this even though I didn’t touch my ex in any way. I didn’t tell the person I’m in a relationship with and now I’m consumed by guilt.

My admiration for you is quickly devolving into pathetic envy. You are everything I want to be but am not.

I dont think you are fucked up, you just need to find peace, i hope your situation improves (im sure it will), remember that the world will be better when you even scorned and covered with scart still stand up with your last ounce of courage and fight the unbeatable foe and reach the unreachable star (the impossible dream).

;^)

Have nice week and send you a hug and smile, sincerely.

Attached: thumbpepe.png (500x446, 94K)

the answer is no, I wouldn't like you if you looked like that. Not because you're ugly on the outside but because you're a manipulative fucking cunt that thinks little tricks like that are fucking clever or fun.

Take the prosthetic and shove it up your fucking cunt you stupid bitch. That is exactly the kind of shit that I fucking hate.

Why's that bad?
Become that
Forgive, holding grudges isn't good.
Stop
Work on yourself

>Become that
How exactly do you change, or more accurately remove your sexuality?

I'm vegetarian, asexual, childfree, agnostic, feminist leaning, and a bookworm. I pretend that I'm down to earth and shit but I genuinely feel like I'm better than everyone else for it.

Also I'm a minimalist and dislike sports and look down on people who enjoy reality TV holy fuck it feels good

relax, you're a pretentious dumpster fire

Hopefully bait. You’re not better than everyone else. We all think you’re annoying.

You could find ways, I don't have an answer. Not specifically removing your sexuality.

>On period
>Struggling with final essay of term
>Miss boyfriend
>Send message
>He responds that he's got another friend of ours over and is busy
>Said friend is a childhood friend of mine
>Knowing those nerds they're probably sitting by the computer
>Anything else I send might be seen
>tfw can't complain I want hugs
>tfw can't gush about how much I think about bf's chest
>tfw still bleeding from my vagina

Attached: YotsuMadCry.jpg (600x699, 60K)

Drink tea, boil water pour in a bottle put it near your lower abdomen, get yourself dark chocolate. You'll be fine.

The more I get my life on track and the fitter I become, the more I fear that someone will be interested in me just because of my looks and what I can offer economically. And that genuinely nice people might think that I'm just someone looking for pump & dump.

Attached: 1495291495869.jpg (545x380, 20K)

That's kind of what asexuality is

right, there are ways, I don't have answers, you'll have to find them yourself. Sorry.

My body dysmorphia is absolutely crippling and it's ruined my life and nobody knows it but me. They just think I vaguely dislike myself when in reality I'm surprised I'm not an anorexic shut in who botches himself

Attached: 0fd7a93b971e39162419f08ff35b68001c5e4345.jpg (600x300, 36K)

Get help, in any way user, it's never too late too ask for help.

God it feels good to be better than both of you

How long have you been dealing with this?

Better at making an ass of yourself?

Since I was 16. It's been festering for years.

I'm 20 now

I feel like a loser saying it's the reason I failed high school. I used to shit talk people who get anxious at jobs and what not, but now that I'm here I feel awful.

My family doesn't believe in that kind of stuff. They're the "everybody gets depressed!" (i.e sad) type. I hate every aspect of who I am mentally and physically

Attached: 1441854882484.jpg (618x467, 53K)

Bait ignore it.

Do you believe there was an event that was turning point for this mentality?

Burned again Jow Forums dot net : v (

Good for you

God, I bet you're into cross fit, too

Absolutely.

I saw a video about male models. And I thought "could I do that? I'm sure I could!" and so I looked at myself and saw maybe a flaw or 2. Oh my nose is too big! my ears are a bit too large, but nothing surgery couldn't fix. But then it became more than that, My hairline was too fucked up, I got more specific with my hatred for previously disliked features, my hips were too wide, my waist is too fat (28.75"), my shoulders aren't wide enough, my feet are too small, my upper jawbone isn't developed enough. I don't like how the corners of my eyes are slightly lower than most peoples, etc.

In general? I would say the things that bother me most go: Long Neck > Eyes > Right Jaw (yes, the right side only) > Right Zygomatic Arch bones > Hairline > Nose

I'll omit more than that since I could go on and on. But that's it man

Nah. Good guess tho!

I did it. After years of solitude I faced the biggest rejection I could and now finally have progress towards conquering my fear of it. It still stings but it was for the better otherwise I'd never improve it.

She told me she regretted it during kissing and now I probably lost a potential good friend but I'll gladly take this punch and continue forward. Shame things had to be this way but it might be for the better.

I feel like I may be cutting away from my life someone I truly care about and that’s hurting. The thing is, being too close with them has become torturous (unrequited love, to call it something) and I swear just looking at them pains me.

I think some space will be good for me to move on and get over them. At the same time, I really don’t want to lose them.

It’s annoying.

Same... I can't do it tho

That's oddly relatable. I think that you have the ability to get past it though. Have you ever sought any sort of help for it at all?

Nah, too poor boi. even then, nobody nearby helps with that shit

Why, do you live in the middle of nowhere or something?

Personally it took me a while to get to the point when it became more painful than enjoyable.

Yes. Somewhere in Oklahoma

I made the wrong choice and settled for the wrong partner, I should have waited for you.

Ah, makes sense. That's unfortunate. And you have no close friends you can open up to about this?

Nope

Tea was delicious, thank you. Sadly I don't have any chocolate at home.

I'm so happy you posted this reaction image. I read Iguana Girl and really liked it, but somehow I never heard that there was a live action drama.

May sound weird but arranged marriages are still a thing. If you think you're going no where in life, try it. At least you'll get an idea of how relationships are.

I'm bffs with a guy I met over tinder. We dont ever really mention romantic/sexual stuff.
>one pick up line he used on tinder
>"you lookin like a snacc"
>on valentines day
>"if you want you can be my valentine"

A month after we started talking I got a boyfriend.

Anyway it still feels awkward to mention I have a boyfriend so it never comes up. And when I almost type in "my boyfriend" I delete for some reason. I'm definitely not romantically or sexually interested in him but I feel like he'd look at me differently.

Attached: 6f464a0e-e94d-477e-ba53-4e87be748de1.png (1000x1000, 48K)

You have to tell him the truth.

DO no contact. And do NOT break it! Look up 'Reddit no contact' and read the 20 rules for no contact on the sticky. Your future self will thank you

even if you get rid of allllllll withdrawal symptoms you are still going to have to deal with the insane soul crushing depression that has always been there since I was a fucking child. Not too much the ADD shit that has made my life a living fucking hell. Going to school was absolute torture for me. Going anywhere is torture for me.

But hey, keep on insisting the drugs are what fucked me up. The shit thing is that you won't fucking listen to me, you are so fucking retarded you have to see it for yourself and in the meantime I'm going to be suffering greatly for your stupidity. So thanks for that, really fucking thanks.

Seriously, what the fuck do you intend to do once you realize you're fucking wrong? Just give me the meds I was taking before anyways? Or are you going to insist and make me suffer for the rest of this shit fucking filled life.

When people complain about not having an s/o honestly I think having somebody who is so perfect for you that you would spend the rest of your life with is rare because of how different everyone on the planet is. I'm only close to about two of my friends out of everyone I talk to regularly

But some of my friends can just talk to others like it's nothing and I'm just wondering what do they have that I don't? What makes people connect?

Because it turns out that having similar interests doesn't work, I 'm pretty sure you need the same personality, I have tried being extroverted and initiating conversations with people and it actually works up to a point where we just stop talking because I'm just faking it and I'm really an shy baby and I haven't given a reason for the other person to care about the friendship. Or we keep talking and I know it's fake because it's always just smalltalk and we tiptoe around revealing anything about ourselves.

So this is a long rant about me basically having trouble getting close friends.

I know arranged marriages are a thing, but aren't those arranged by your parents when you're a child? I think it's little too late to get arranged marriage, at this point it would be a regular marriage.

It's not like I'm lying to him. I just dont mention it.

i have never fapped in my life and whenever I try my dick hurts, I've been to the doctors like a year ago because I thought my foreskin was too tight but it turned out I had a ton of smegma under it.
Now I should really wash my foreskin but it hurts so fucking much I just forget about

I miss you, and I wonder if you miss me too

You may have a condition called phimosis and paraphimosi.

Best seek medical advice.

fuck, googled pharphimosis and it looks like what I'm dealing with

I miss you, I want to say it's going to be okay.

My love isn't enough to make things alright. I'm tired.

I'm a manipulative piece of shit. Because of genes, a decent diet I'm good looking. And because of a shitty childhood I know how to mess with people. I am able to emotionally manipulate every woman I want to. I fucking hate it. I found out that every woman is shallow and cares for but a few things. And because of this I'm scared that my GF cheats on my and because of that I cheated on my GF.

Dude having someone 'perfect' for you isn't real that doesn't exist no two people are the same on earth and honestly some of my best relationships were when me and my so had the least in common. I couldn't bear being with someone exactly like me same personality and all forever that's not how humans work

>tinder
That's a dating site, you're leading him on and you know it. Tell him now or you're a fucking despicable person.

I'm drunk. I love you both. Jesus Christ why can't I just decide which emotions to turn off and on? I don't want to hurt either of you.

You lie by omission and you're aware of that.

>I found out that every woman is shallow and cares for but a few things

this isn't Jow Forums. that is literally such a retarded mentality. just because you've dated nothing but scumbags doesn't mean every woman is such.

speaking as someone in a 10 year long happy relationship.

Sometimes all I can think about is catastrophe. Wars, climate change, what have you. It's crippling. I've had a decent life with a good family and wonderful friends. But I still get caught up in the worst. I exercise, practice meditation, generally try to stay healthy, and it does work. But eventually I just get into this deep dive of worst possible scenarios. I just want to enjoy the day to day.

I don't understand love or loneliness. My family keeps telling me that I must feel extremely lonely, because I don't have single friend. But I've never felt these feelings in my life. I don't know what it means to love something or to be lonely.

Attached: Doctor Manhattan.jpg (1920x1080, 778K)

You have a point. Not all women are shallow.

I trust my girlfriend. I just don't trust myself (because of my past experiences in relationship. I got cheated on for so many times that I'm kinda sick of this shit) - which makes me distrustful of other people. Especially the people I'm close with.

What’s your story?

why are people i dont like allowed to exist?

It really is better to be by yourself, because people will let you down again and again. Why do you keep doing this? I cared about you so much.

Why am I so self destructive? Why is it that whenever I get close to someone, I have to push them away.
You're so sweet and kind and you care so much and that scares me more than it makes me feel happy. I really think you deserve someone normal and better than me. I wish I could be normal. I'm not.
Why do my demons always win

Coz you let them

It's not your fault. Don't put this on you.
Maybe, it's not even their fault.
You got the answer to the question of whether or not they're right for you. It's not an answer you like but you have to accept it. Accept it and keep living. Keep looking forward. And keep loving.
Don't rip out parts of yourself just to avoid feeling anything. You're doing the world a disservice. You are who you are. Be unapologetic about it.
It's not your fault. It's just not meant to be
You're beautiful and you're not immune to the ways of the world where we fall and then fall again. No one is. Keep loving and it'll be alright. Well, relatively

other people just judge me
they claim they don't, but that's all they do

I don't want them to. They just never seem to leave me.
Sometimes, I want to kill myself. Rid the world of me.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 1K)

Try to be even more dramatic
Little cunt

You do it to other people too.
You cannot avoid it. Develop a carefree attitude about it. Stop getting affected by it. And see how that little voice in your head stops squeaking

I think I have paraphobia.
I'm a good person I swear I am, but I can't get rid of these perverted thoughts.

I want to die. I want to have sex, I want to fucking feel loved goddamnit.

Why cant I feel loved

Why am I so fucking ugly, why can't an angel come and take me away from this fucking earth forever.
Fucking kill me, and erase my existence.

It's just genuinely how helpless I feel.
I tried to dismiss those feelings. Calling myself the same things you are. Over dramatic, idiot, fuck up.
But these thoughts keep coming back to me

I’m so sorry I ghosted you. At the time, I just needed a break and to disappear for a while.

In hindsight I should have told you. It’s been far too long to come back and apologise to you and i don’t deserve you as a friend for doing this in the first place.

I think about you everyday. I miss your friendship. That is my punishment.

I can only imagine what it is you feel/felt about it. You’ve more than likely moved on from it. You’re a better person for it.