Just go outside

>just go outside
and do what

Attached: 1480144563611.png (599x595, 611K)

think about that girl you love but can't have

Attached: 1466023745752.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Just try to do things you would normally do inside and do them outside in stead. Even browsing Jow Forums.

Live

seriously? will that help? to be less vague, I was told to go outside more because I'm anxious. I hardly ever leave the house outside of obligations because I'm afraid and don't know what to do.

Yeah, I feel you there. Going outside just feels foreign and strange. You just have to keep doing it until it becomes natural.

You'll probably stick out like a sore thumb at first. People who are uncomfortable are just noticeable, ya know? Who cares, just keep going outside until you feel at peace. Sunlight will help your vitamin D levels which is often linked to mood issues like anxiousness, tiredness, etc. A tan makes everyone look better too.

If you're pale af get some sunscreen so you don't get burnt.

It is called social events you hate. Ever been to dancing lessons?

Attached: stop asperger.jpg (1545x2402, 273K)

yes actually a long time ago, I didn't like it.

Time for going again or going somewhere else. Concert?

What if the concerts tat are aviabe are not of music i like and the ones that i like are on another town but because of work i cant really travel there?

Are there any other list of activities you suggest

*Not Op but im talking seriously as i want to know what to do outside

People who want are trying to come up with solutions, others just invent excuses.

Facebook / webportal of your city should be filled with ads for stuff going on. Or just install tinder like everybody else.

Attached: 1526254293673.jpg (960x680, 36K)

I guess I'll just start by sitting in the backyard for a while. Soak up some sunlight and see how I feel.

Good idea, would look into it, recently my city had some documentary festival but i wasnt able to go as i worked "full shift" during that time.

Thanks user hopefully it will help for my imrpovement.

:^)

i want to
>build sky cameras
>build patrolling drones with automatic recharge stations
>dig a hole for a bunker
>practice archery and guns
>get into chemistry and energy production
all this while outdoors
except i live in a city
i'll just go and get drunk at the closest bar like a good goy then
fucking seriously, there's nothing you can do outdoors in a city except walk around like a retard in a park and beat your dick on a bench, or do some boring sport like basketball
the only thing that's remotely interesting is swimming and cycling but even these get old after a while
if the damn roof weren't covered i'd spend every night there watching movies, the night city, sky and eating pizza

become a Jow Forumsommando or an /out/ist
you don't necessarily need to cope with that much people if you find it annoying and you still get your daily dose of vitamin d

what city? I live in a suburb and it's kind of like that. we have a lot of parks though and it's not super crowded in most areas so you can at least walk around comfortably. not to mention the fact that most homes have backyard space.

Fucking this, I hate the "go outside" meme so much, it's literally on the same level as 1)do this 2)????? 3)PROFIT! , except people actually take it seriously.

literally just go for walks outside, bike rides too. Enjoy the nice weather and the sounds and smells of bird singing or people cooking BBQ or whatever.

The exercise is good for body and being outside and experience different stimuli is good for your brain. Even prisonners get one hour in the yard each day. Being stuck inside doing the same shit all the time is just not good for you at all.

I know it might sound weird and boring and a waste of time but prior to like 2002 most people did not have the internet in their homes, people would just go outside and do whatever it is they wanted to do. Even if they stayed inside they did things that were semi-productive like playing the piano or building miniature models or writing stories or drawing cartoons or paintings or whatever.

Attached: i-used-the-internet.jpg (532x1200, 103K)

How does one exactly "get into" stuff like "energy production" and "build patrolling drones with automatic recharge stations", you're talking about it as if it were free yoga lessons as the ymca.

take it one step at a time man, go to college & uni to learn chemistry and physics

already in uni studying robotics
>you're talking about it as if it were free yoga lessons as the ymca.
i don't understand how are the 2 related
"getting into" means learning how to do it then doing it
do you have no intuition and curiosity?

Aside from videogames and anime the other things I like are guns, but then I live in the UK in a city so I can't do anything related to that. I'm not interested in football or dancing or clubs.

Where I come from, "getting into" implies casually taking part in some sort of new hobby or passtime, like Yoga that I used as an example - or perhaps a new kind of snack. They're really getting into quinoa.

No one says that they're getting into energy production or getting into space flight technology or getting into trans-dimentional time travel particles or getting into curing cancer. That's something that people tend to give 100% of themselves into as professional scientists or engineers or whatever, and not something to do as a hobby.

i don't have to patience to keep that in mind, but your effort is noted

Attached: stock-photo-194133145.jpg (1365x2048, 210K)