My boyfriend wants another threesome

So ive been dating my crush that I had since HS for almost a year now and he is basically the perfect partner to me. About a month ago he suggested having a threesome with a girl that I knew but not personally and that he basically had as a Fwb for almost a year as well. Point is it was an okay experience and my first time with a girl and he said he enjoyed it very much and that it satisfied his fantasy of it which I was glad

But then he said that they also have been talking as friends after that which i guess was fine with and I trust him and also don't want to be that gf that doesnt let her bf have female friends, but recently he mentioned about having another one but specifically with the same girl, and kinda even insisted on it for awhile, but I'm not really sure and I feel like he just wants an excuse to sleep with her again doesnt matter if I'm there.

I guess what im asking if its worth doing it again if I feel like hes just doing it for that purpose , I just dont want to be that lame gf who doesnt do spontaneous things with him

Attached: tumblr_p2qcjxrm3x1x2vjv2o6_400.jpg (300x300, 25K)

That first time was a mistake. There's no going back now.

Don't fucking force yourself to be open to new stuff at any cost.
You made his fantasy come true, you're a great gf, now if you don't feel comfortable about something say it to him. Relationships must be balanced, not you doing everything for him.

It really isn’t being a lame gf to expect 100% exclusivity. My ex made out with her best friend once and I wanted a threesone but I never asked because that would put her in an awkward position.
He’s putting you in an awkward position for selfish reasons.
When you had the threesome did he have sex with her because that’s a huge red flag imo.

Your bf isnt built for monogamy. Either accept that as a fact or break up before it will be too late.

Doing sexual practices you dont like is the surest way how to stop liking sex all together and only speeding up destruction of your relationship.

Attached: cheating bait2.png (540x281, 78K)

Were you the same gal that had the thread about not really wanting to do it because you were not that into the other girl ?

>Let yourself get cucked
>Suprised he wants to do it again
Kek you degenerates are hilarious.

There’s a reason why people say it’s a bad idea to do 3somes with people you know... shit gets complicated and messy way too easily and quickly.

I’ve kicked around the idea with my own gf... she’s bi, has said she’d rather it be someone she can feel comfortable and be friends with...and I’ve got a close friend who I’ve got sexual history with, who is gay who would seem like the ideal partner given that wwe also all find each other attractive, and are all comfortable with one another, so she seems to fit the bill in just about every regard...

But it’s still fucking baaaaad idea.

There no way of predicting how emotions play out once that bell gets rung, and it’s much harder to separate and our distance away from a 3rd party when they’re a pretty close part of your life to begin with.

To be honest, you’re not being the controlling girlfriend, but you were probably a little naive the first time around since you went in not fully wanting to. If you’re even less comfortable the second time around... and he’s still pushing... maybe you need to reasses because that suggests his priorities might be more about his personal enjoyment, rather than trying to balance it amongst your partnership, and thats never a good thing in a relationship.

Is the bf some Chad Thundercock with an 8" cock who can't keep it in his pants? Either way, I find the very idea of 3somes in a commited relationship disgusting, but... you do yours, I guess.

>dont want to be that lame gf who doesnt do spontaneous things with him
So now you're just that lame gf that lets her bf fuck another girl while you're their watching. I mean that's not lame, that's so cool!!!!!!!

How are you this stupid? Is this all the wisdom you've gained in 20+ years of life?

This. A guy asking for too much isn't a good bf, if you don't feel comfortable then let him know. Don't force things.

Abort this relationship.

Say okay but only if you do a threesome with another guy first lol. Could backfire but his response could also be hilarious.

This. The fantasy wasnt yours to begin with and you let your guy bone another girl right in front of you. Respect gone, relationship doomed

Also this. Ask him for a 3some with a guy you like and see how he responds. If hes keen hes legit into swinging and such, if hes not keen then he just wants to screw other girls

Pretty much this. People shouldn't be surprised when they get pushed around when they let it happen.

He took my virginity and doesnt really enjoy the idea of me with another man

well I'm his first serious relationship the rest were casuals and I believe he is very dedicated to me but thats why I ask why the need for another threesome and with the same girl who's the complete opposite of me

What other reasons are there?

Doll, any person who wants constant threesomes, and isn't content with their SO, aint dedicated. Besides, I was asking whether he has a big dick or not.

yeah sometimes I do believe I do things just to please him since I love him so much and I guess it makes me look like a fool. I will say no to the threesome but the first one I did enjoy considering im not into girls though but it was enough for me but I guess not enough for him

Do you enjoy the idea of him with another girl? Ask if you can do a Mmf, since you guy's already did a ffm. sounds pretty unfair to me.

I dont know what to believe honestly. And hes 7" lol.

Not really but I was also curious to see what it was like with a girl and it was a relatively nice experience but I see no need for more. I did ask him jokingly about a mmf one but I dont really like the idea and he doesnt either

Hm, well if you don't feel comfortable with the new ffm threesome, Just tell him. One time is enough. no need to do anything against your will.

Rot in a gutter like the filth that you are

Jealous incel who is assmad that he will never even have one woman let alone two at once

Wrong on all counts, and you didn't even use meme arrows. Unlike many degenerates on this board, I don't think with my dick, and I'm actually capable of evaluating things through standards that don't involve my dick.

Yeah, you think with your ass instead. Huge improvement.

the foundation of any good relationship is open, honest communication. speak this with him and let him know that the thought makes you uncomfortable. if you are even in the slightest bit hesitant then being in another situation like that will not help you. he needs to respect your feelings too, and if he can't then it's better that you two go your separate ways.

Haha nobody is buying your bullshit dude. Almost all of your posts on this board revolve around your hatred of women and your rage that people other than you are getting laid. All you think about is how dry and untouched your dick is. We can literally smell your virginity through our computer screens. Quack about standards all you want. Know that you are a laughingstock on this board, just like you undoubtedly are in real life.

>nobody is...
Leftist spotted, fabricating social approval when there is none.
The rest is just plain projection, and by the nature of this board completely unsubstantiated. I actually have sources and reason for my beliefs, while you have nothing but your boneheaded opposition to them.
Even if your "criticism" was completely true (it isn't), who I am as a person is irrelevant to the data presented. It's the same thing every time with you degenerates, you're always too lazy, too stupid, or a combination of both to do anything but attack me rather than actually look at your beliefs, or heaven forbid, anything which challenges them.

how old are all you guys

A threesome should never be to pleasure only one of the partners.

Nice big catch you got there.

Tldr

ok
"ooga booga me smart you dumb"

Whatever helps your self esteem.

>nice above average catch you got there
Ftfy

That guy is fucking with you. Ditch him.

How thick though?

Me and the girl are 20 and my bf is 22

Cuck him

Won't work cause he cucked her first

>tripfag

Opinion discarded

>another
Well there's your problem.

good call

also he's a total douche

>When you had the threesome did he have sex with her because that’s a huge red flag imo.
What else is he supposed to do during the threesome what the fuck

>letting yourself get cucked
have some self respect THOTTIE

Attached: 1512944298780.jpg (900x900, 62K)

Did you post about this the first time? If so I told you it would end badly