Whats up with France construction Boomers??

I think the media in the US is not talking about it, because they know nobody here gives a fuck about France.

Attached: yellow-vest-peaceful-rtr-img.jpg (1440x907, 150K)

Attached: 1514680112023.png (1668x694, 182K)

If it wasn't for U.S.
You're welcome ;)

Attached: Hitler-in-Paris-423790.jpg (590x804, 92K)

No you fucking retard they don't talk about it because the media is run by capitalist kikes who's power is being threatened by the protesters they know that Americans are sub 70 iq mutts who will listen to fox and cnn all day and never research what's going on that fox and cnn don't tell them

Attached: 1515903539566.gif (645x773, 41K)

American minds are far superior than anything the rest of the world has to offer.

they are frustrated with the high taxes and lack of actual progress in terms of quality of life and want to topple the macron government out of frustration for the double dogshit blend of neoliberalism and neoconservatism it is

it's anyones guess what happens after that, I think Le Pen will benefit from this but there could new political outsiders that rise up

They have always had high taxes. They are usually bragging about being state owned cucks.

BAKA I dont get it.

they were literally slow boiled frogs in that sense but it seems even the slow boiled frog jumps out eventually

Will they take care of it themselves or will they just lay down when the going gets tough like a bunch of fags?

who knows, the day begins in just a few hours

i wouldn't bet on a toppling of government but if was ever gonna happen today will be the tipping point, the government has rescinded the tax but the gilets jaunes are not deterred

fox covers this though

1) they use the vests because all French drivers are required by law to have them in their vehicles.
2) Macron is accelerating the increase of a fuel tax to aid the "greening of the economy."
3) Reporting on it would require the US media to either lie by omission or tell the truth that the tax is to support reaching targets set by the Paris Agreement.

Ah the global warming scam.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-07-20-41-39-1.png (1175x1610, 1.03M)

Attached: white rural worker against globalism.png (832x724, 76K)

Global cooling now, do not forgot to pay tax please

If they fail, will they stop shilling about how good it is to have all of the handouts?

Wtf is with the Breton flags everywhere?

Attached: 1544071331950.png (649x381, 32K)

Whats flag is that?

Brittany, the peninsula near the UK.

Attached: 1280px-Armoiries_Bretagne_-_Arms_of_Brittany.svg.png (604x660, 75K)

The one with white an black stripes and some cross like shape on it

This hermine...

Supposedly they are ermine tails.
>t. Heraldry autist

Fuck, talk about overreaching.

Yeah i know...hello heraldist comrade !

You guys have some of the best heraldry. The Ancién Regime knew what top tier aesthetics were like, even little towns have nice Coats of arms.

Attached: Blason_de_la_ville_de_Pont-Saint-Esprit_(30).svg.png (1280x1408, 399K)

Yeah... they are more pretty and true coat of arms in sud ouest of France

Attached: 73px-Blason_ville_fr_Albi_(Tarn).svg.png (73x80, 9K)

Not the best quality...fuck

well if it wasn't for France you'd be a English colony dipshit

Better quality ,I hope...

Attached: Albi.gif (156x174, 6K)

And your king wouldn't have been cruelly murdered....so there's that :/

Attached: 82591-004-4EF184A2.jpg (269x300, 10K)

And cordes sur ciel...

Attached: 73px-Blason_ville_fr_Cordes-sur-Ciel_(Tarn).svg.png (73x80, 9K)

honestly this whole Paris thing is making me agree with your meme unironically....

From my small home town

Attached: Home town.jpg (1280x854, 295K)

That is a nice one I haven't seen before. Thanks fren

Attached: 1280px-Blason_département_fr_Vendée.svg.png (1280x1408, 442K)

France welcomes Hitler as its savior while america teams up with jews and commies to kill him.......ya real based there burger....

Tres beau ,quelle village...?

Coulommiers, 77
(ville des colombes used to be called "Colombier" for obvious reason)

too bad it's filled with nigs, albanian, arabs and kosovar chilling at le fameux PMU or in front of kebabs

Based, only kikes will REEEEEE about economy getting hurt.

"La croix est levée, le lion veille et protège les tours"
, cest la devise de celui d'Albi

The Vendée one is really pretty

Nice...le nom devrait revenir comme c'était...
et fuck pour la souillure...

The cross is rised, the leo watch and protect the towers. (Albi sentence )

fox has mentioned it several times, no in depth like RT though

No dear nufag they are actively censoring it to make the biggest fuck you towards globalist rats and commie influence look like nothing downplaying it with a few pics of violence in paris ignoring hundreds of thousands of peaceful protesters the weeks before

Attached: 1542941895040.png (640x356, 241K)

wrong conclusion

if same happening to Iran, all US media would shout how Iran regime is brutal oppressor

remember how US supported very violent Ukrainian prostestors calling them peaceful protestors

remeber how US supported al-gaida terrorists in Libya, calling them to be peaceful protestors

and same whit Syria

reason why US and other western countries are totally silent is that Yellow Vests isnt CIA backed

The train ticket Hitler used to travel to Paris was paid in US dollars. Kill yourself.

basé

So when do you expect the transition to the Sixth Republic?

Nufag knows... If it bleeds, it leads.

Attached: bleeds.png (567x626, 106K)

upvoted

Attached: anti-french american foundation 3.jpg (1700x1100, 747K)

>american
>has only revolted against gov twice in 200 years, first was won because of french and second was lost
>french
>revolted so hard it conquered half of Europe, is now on 5th Republic and still riots every few months
talk to the hand

Joke: Sixth Republic
Woke: Third Empire

Attached: anti-french american foundation 2.jpg (328x154, 13K)

The only people who protest here think we need more taxes. We check them, maybe you guys should have done years ago...

YLYL

It's a mystery even to us. We've seen this flag pop up in protests in sub-saharan Africa in countries that weren't even colonized by us. I wish I was kidding

It's present in every single protest and cultural event in France. It's even present in concerts in far-away countries.
It's a flag we show anglos to remind them we mopped the floor with their dirty mugs in the Hundred Year War, using guerilla warfare for the first time in recorded history.

nice attempt but Brittany was very much not french during the hundred year war

It was certainly more french than anglo, with a good chunk of the nobility speaking French in courts.
And Bertrand du Guesclin was connétable under Charles V.
Don't say "nice attempt" when all I've said is factual.

but that's a dumb argument because all nobility in the region spoke french back then, including the anglos ever since the norman conquest. That's not even going into the fact that the kingdoms of Brittany were created by people from the british isles in the first place

I don't see how that contradicts anything I said. Brittany wasn't part of France but it fought against anglo filth and du Guesclin is a major hero of medieval France

Kek

Attached: a-pamericansalute-british-salute-french-salute-ripfrance-the-rise-of-21411341(2)-1.png (480x231, 142K)