Is there any way we can infiltrate the influence on rap music even a little bit...

Is there any way we can infiltrate the influence on rap music even a little bit? I took some comments on a youtube music video and replied to them, saying rap is degenerate, and my replies were actually successful. People agreed. Do people just need to be slapped into reality? Should we make an army of comments? When I was in high school, I never even HEARD anyone say rap is pathetic. That would have been news to me, but if someone simply MENTIONED it, I would have seen their point. I would wait for rap to die off because every trend comes and goes but it will be replaced by something just as degenerate if we don't do something.

Call it out everywhere you go. If someone insults you for not liking rap, say you like high culture and shrug at them for being garbage. Rap will end by individual redpilling. The people will get tired of it and it will end.

Attached: dcdsds.jpg (689x537, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0OPxOmBYSbE&list=PLf1Nh8oGrYthKtFlnSuUwGZCHMI6MAoci&index=12&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=aGip64cYJTg
smithsonianeducation.org/migrations/legacy/almleg.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=0qJRSoyrJzU
youtube.com/watch?v=EP6LRiYgsJo
youtube.com/watch?v=GEhdauIBfqs
youtube.com/watch?v=bwf_mGQy04k
youtube.com/watch?v=M6KWHiIjfsY
youtube.com/watch?v=b8q9C5BrWSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B5YNiCfWC3A
youtu.be/cFeDLAP6PIU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsXB7-vgAEs
youtube.com/watch?v=sitMVitcB8c
youtube.com/watch?v=MKTnp1GnqYc
youtu.be/2a8PgqWrc_4
youtu.be/NYp9x_u930M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck billie eilish the coalburner whore

who tf is billie ellish

Blacks used to make really good music. Gospel, Jazz, Blues, Pop, even some rap was good and white ppl undetood it too. Loved mc hammer but the Satanists coopted their music and started promoting degenerat filth like Jayz Beyonce, Rihanna, they're all trash.

JCole
Kendrick
Denzel Curry
Chance
Bas
Earthgang

Nothing else is worth listening to in 2018.

lol

yea we can infiltrate. The key is production. If it sounds good it will be consumed. Any writers or producers get in touch with me at [email protected].
We will take over the 2 minute song soundcloud market. Cyber warfare, the only prerequisite for intrusion is the work sounding good. I’m an NS producer and I have contacts with recording studios and gentile publishers.

Attached: 450F322B-6BEF-437B-9DD4-37E2FBDE3832.png (640x1136, 602K)

It's ran by kikes.

T. Known Boss

I know who half of them are. And the half I know - JCole, Lamar, and Chance the Rapper - are trash. How do you live with yourself listening to such... fallen music? We used to be beautiful. Now we have guys saying kendrick lamar is cool.

>no pre 2018 Tekashi
oof
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0OPxOmBYSbE&list=PLf1Nh8oGrYthKtFlnSuUwGZCHMI6MAoci&index=12&t=0s

You are lost if you can’t see them name the Jews and the corruption in our society. The rappers I listed are red pilled more so than most whites. They’re getting assfucked by the elite in our society and have been for decades.

Forgot Nas and OutKast

I mean you already close your doors to Cole and Kendrick, you just don’t like rap as a genre. Despite the truth in the lyrics.
Never got a listen I’ll check it out, I hate mostly everything he makes but I’d love to be pleasantly surprised.

>Is there any way we can infiltrate the influence on rap music even a little bit?
No, it's another Jewish invention. Some gangsta era rappers tried to break the programming, but now they're back to sucking Jew dick.

Attached: rick-rubin-00s[1].jpg (3000x2269, 1.24M)

yassss goy niggers are better than whites

Sorry rap won the culture war and is the better music.

Suck it

AUDI
BIMMER
BENZ WITH THE ROOF OFF

Kendrick and Cole are some fake woke bullshit lmao. Kendrick is good at rapping and has access to great production, but his music is substanceless

Just make non-degenerate music. Nothing says that rap has to be degenerate. Hell, there was an overall trend for positive, non-degenerate themes in hip-hop music in general from the mid-2000's to mid-2010's.

The problem is that you will never beat party music for cheap radio listenability. Even country music is degenerate bullshit.

Name some with substance from your personal favorites

The ONLY reason it’s still around is that no-talent hacks with no musical inclination can get rich by talking in rhythm about violence and money. It appeals to the lowest common denominator. These are obvious facts that only need to be stated.

Anyone trying to refute it will immediately look like an idiot.

Attached: 69965D54-300E-4D41-B332-2674172E14A5.jpg (900x536, 118K)

pre blow up 69 is good, fresh production.
It’s a fact a lot of the most popular rappers get beats from white people. The producers are the real vehicle used to propel rappers to stardom. We can take it back. The key is nuance, do not reveal your power level, instead impregnate the market to build personal and group influence. Once you gain clout, your words and your ideas will be able to be broadcast worldwide.

Tom Macdonald "Dear Rappers" youtube.com/watch?v=aGip64cYJTg

Attached: pendog.jpg (480x448, 20K)

>pre blow up 69 is good, fresh production.
Holy fuck. I'm legit blackpilled that so many people are this retarded.

No thanks, I like music.

Hypothetical: White nationalist brazenly kills prominent nigger rapper in broad daylight.

What happens?

Attached: 1491864737235.png (318x317, 47K)

Attached: 1543735477798.webm (198x360, 2.05M)

Yeah, lots of points could stick to drive a wedge among the left using rap.
>Hispanics give no fucks about blacks and will not give a shit about them when they don't need their votes anymore
>replacing Hispanics with whites creates more people taking benefits instead of paying for them so the well will run dry
>Hispanics had African slaves just like the U.S. had so it's not like they're replacing some evil cracker slave owner with someone who didn't also enslave their people (smithsonianeducation.org/migrations/legacy/almleg.html)
>Mexico was a European nation taking native land just as much as we were
>Jews run the music business and promote them to keep them under their thumb while Israel won't even take in black jews without sterilizing them, much less refugees

the overmarket is kiked, that’s a fact. But we have an inroad to proliferatio, the internet. If it sounds good it will garner consumption. Independent work at this time more than ever before has the possibility to blow up. Upon gaining influence we produce synergistic music and video footage to dispense weaponized memetics. Fuck the police transmuted into fuck the system, culminating into fuck (((them))).

most of the successful producers are white. This is our foot in the door.

Not retarded though bud, 69 shattered the rap=nigger paradigm.

It's almost like they're helping the people set them on fire

non-degenerate but it must be hyper-aggresive. This captivates the public and gathers a receptive audience

hmmmmm

Black paranoia about everyone constantly trying to fuck them over has resulted in them largely being more skeptical of the world around them and other people's intentions. It would help if they were intelligent enough to see that unironically the best friend the black race has ever had is the white man. That doesn't mean that everything was peaceful but white people are the only ones to ever actually sacrifice their own lives to free them and spend trillions of dollars on trying to help them. Malcolm X dying fucked their future hard. I believe our two races could coexist peacefully and respectfully if we lived separately without the influence of jewery. They can tell things are fucked but he was one of the very few who put the pieces together correctly.

Gen Z kids don't know what struggle is and it's refelcted in their shitty rap music. Just get a black kid, some fancy beats and rhymes about nigga, drugs and money and bam you're a famous musician. It's all garbage and fake just like the generation that grew up on social media is. When was the last time you heard the voice of a generation since nirvana? Fucking never, that's when

Attached: 7b7lib4qt5x11.jpg (616x748, 62K)

>I believe our two races could coexist peacefully and respectfully
Why is this desirable?

Africa has 70% of the arable land and blacks have been the jew's favorite and most useful pets.

If you're fucked you might as well speed up the process.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qJRSoyrJzU
youtube.com/watch?v=EP6LRiYgsJo
youtube.com/watch?v=GEhdauIBfqs
youtube.com/watch?v=bwf_mGQy04k
youtube.com/watch?v=M6KWHiIjfsY

Don't tell me u don't like these my niggas

imagine if you made cool the entire opposite of their lifestyle, but with their music

>ooh no tats on my face yuh
>boo I'm chillin wit christ yuh
>god said we on the top ya
>as long as we look up woah
>closer to her cause I'm closer to you
>don't worship the bud just havin some fun
>cause I'm won yuh
>yeah I'm won over on the life jah
>pour water no ice ahh
>born again I'm finna feel NICE
>reality no materially
>manufactured dissonance
>come smiling with that conscience-
clean no lean in my system uh
>broccoli and cheese don't mess with my steez
>no curse word in my rhyme, I'm a shiny new dime, but in not the dozen yuh
>I walk in with pride cause my ride always decked-out with Christ in the rearview
>I'm not for-clout this-is-what-i-call a clear view
>don't call it sad boys just virtue
>we on that servitude
>pay respects and pay dues
>paralyzed by the holy ghost I'm feeling like a miracle toast, eat the bread but hold the wine, I'm here to party but only I fine dine
>you gonna mind my chimes and protect ya neck Satan don't make promises he only bounce checks!

the artists reflect the society. The society is an inverted and shattered golem a la tikkun olam. You have to play on the field youre given.

>influence of rap music
>competition is numetal, bieber, and country
you faggots sealed the deal when you let them rap over chiptune music

there are some decent underground rappers that are white, Bones, $uicideboy$, Shakewell and Pouya come to mind. They are undoubtedly just as degenerate but IMO they prove that whites have talent in the genre.

You'd have to make something completely edgy as fuck, openly talking about killing niggers and kikes in the streets with the same amount of anger and energy as 6IXNINE's stuff.

Don't shit on "degeneracy" or anything, considering you're already in the rap genre you're already a complete nihilist/hedonist so just embrace it. We want anger and rage.

"I just smoked a swisher, shot a NIGGER in his face" sounds a lot different coming from an angry white guy

Gen Z are starting to get jobs and stuff though, being introduced to how shitty being an adult is in this culture. We have to get to them in the next couple of years.

Attached: 16235745.gif (480x270, 2.4M)

the answer to all degeneracy in culture is to PRESENT A BETTER OPTION. people only listen to this shit because it's what is around. If you give them something radically different and better and more exciting and fresh, you'll find an audience.

ancient wicked seed grew tall after 2000 years, branches grew strong as their watered with fear, brewed through black illusion the art of using, latch on drain replacing things with confusion

created by their collusion, every sociopolitical asset is a facet of the global union, initiates reading from a script penned by the ones in seclusion

stage set prepped for the trillionaires quietly, wise men beckon antichrist as they mutilate society, worldwide tribal dynasty, mind your ps and qs or else theyll deal with you violently

but theres one problem they’re afraid of, theyve ran the numbers and the simulations enraged them

they cried out theres too many and wecannot contain them! every day we grow in number exposing till we achieve full exclosure

Attached: 179B9664-D75F-47B6-92D9-FD346EB3B774.png (984x811, 139K)

this

The "rap" era is slowly ending. Only blacks, foreign "kool" kids, and "whiggers" listen to it anymore.

so, lil peep without the drugs?

Retard, rap has power because it appeals to normies. Right wing rap is useless because the average goyim will never listen to it.

the key to making good art is to express what you know and experience.

this

>ctrl f
>No Malice

youtube.com/watch?v=b8q9C5BrWSQ

cannot aim at the peons (subhumans) we have to train sights on the (((Enemy))) and cultivate an atmosphere of us (everyone) against (((them))). Independent internet productions will allow this to happen.

No, right wing rap is useless because it's a fake pose and not genuine. It's also inherently behind the curve because it's reactionary. Make something different that is an honest expression of what you feel, think, and see. If you're right wing, that won't be a rap song lol.

As in getting jobs is something unique for gen z and qoute "stuff though", Every generation have struggled but none have had it as easy as gen z and it's manifested in their low effort music dominated by low effort, low iq niggers being the producers of it. Also the obesity rate affirms this substantively

songs about personal despair and total loss, building to music encouraging growth, inward effort, redemption and spiritual rebirth

I view the world as if the races are fighting dogs. (((The subhuman))) who has us kept in cages throws scraps at us and lets us fight amongst each other. We then point our aggression at the dog who gets more of the half chewed leftovers we get. Nobody dares attack the monster throwing the scraps because it's pretty much instant suicide. If we all got rid of the (((master))) then we could go our separate ways and no longer affect each other. Let the other dogs have their space to live, I don't care. With the master gone and our own spaces to exist we wouldn't have as much reason to fight. The alternative is to fight the (((master))) and all of the other dogs in the process of rebellion. We might win but we would lose such a large number of our breed that it is preferrable to exist peacefully if possible than to lose anymore of ours than we already have.

Hate for rap is nothing new. You only care about it being “degenerate” because they’re blacks. When in reality Rock was pushing a far more degenerate culture back in the 70’s. That shit was all about cocaine and meth induced orgies and homosexuality, rap at least talks about self sufficieny, hard work and not giving a fuck about anyone but yourself. Kill yourself you fucking piece of shit.

right wing left wing two sides of the sane shekel, instead promote individual awakening to the reality of true (((oppression)))

Make it twice as alcoholic as it already be
youtube.com/watch?v=B5YNiCfWC3A

The artist used to reflect society. Now art is used to steer society.

since the internet is still exploitable we can pull the wheel in the right direction

>(((The subhuman))) who has us kept in cages throws scraps at us
Did the jews send the Huns to enslave German tribes and march on Rome? Or did the jews cause c*rthaginians to rape and terrorize Italy for 20 years? What about the mongols in Russia or the Chinese in Tocharia?
This was all shitskins butchering whites.

After the jews are gone, I'm not sure peace with other races is a good thing after the harm inflicted on us.

the lumpenproletariat aren't capable of this

you have to appeal to baser instincts and point the finger

>rap was always degene-

Attached: mm.jpg (1830x1830, 928K)

to each his own, to each race their home. Borders and agreements allow cooperation between different blood. The societal overmind is (((infected))), this is the problem preventing peaceful progress

youtu.be/cFeDLAP6PIU

Attached: 8DCB0E18-BF4A-48AC-9BD7-2780D6BFC912.jpg (354x286, 25K)

>to each race their home
Why though?

If a virus killed off 99% of them, what stops us from just taking their land? Maybe we can keep a few asians, but I see no reason for any other race.

>drake
apu..

Attached: 497FB6C4-8EA3-46BA-9768-61500C964F0A.jpg (399x600, 39K)

Respectable rappers who elevate hip hop:

Not naming some real niggers who have legit rhythm and groove from the 80s 90s, but I’ll reference Big L as my GOAT from this genra of hood rap, other greatstuff are cypress hills early albums.

My favorites that may be known to smaller audiences or underground.

GOAT of all time: Aesop rock

2nd: Eyedea (RIP - First Born is a master piece and he wrote that when he was 16, check out the rawness in this kid)

Definetly inspired by his grandpa who was a vet, he’d spend afternoons with him listening to his war stories, this is one of the rawest wake ups to make disposability and PTSD, the way he delivers and the depressing beat with the looping violins is carnage.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsXB7-vgAEs

3rd: Atmosphere

Point is, while black groves and blacks started tão (the ghetto isn’t easy, these guys didn’t make millions) the likes have them subverted the movement entirely with their controlled “art” the Lamar’s and kaynies.

The greatest “art” I’ve seen in rap as come from a nihilistic white teen who pol would call a basement dweller loser

All 3 white dudes, who aren’t wiggers by any chance, and with whom you’d problably

Rap is absolute retard tier. No melody, which means no abstact pattern reconition, which means low IQ. Lyrical form is built on spewing out the maximum amount of words as opposed to real art forms which aims for the elegant minimalism where every word should count. All in all, rap is perfect for expressing retarded consumerism, which incidentally is the major part of it’s message.Anyone taking rap seriously is flaunting their mental deficiency and should be avoided.

to each their own should be the mandate, but any who can’t abide by that or are antagonistic against that ideal, they will be removed from the equation.

Yes, but why?

Whites used to occupy all of central Asia, the oldest African skulls in SA resemble European ones and the Clovis culture was the earliest in the Americas. Why shouldn't we at the least take all of these areas and send the current inhabitants into the soil?

Tool, you’re a snob who doesn’t understand shit about music.

the only way would be to redpill blacks on who runs the industry
check out this Lyor Cohen interview
youtube.com/watch?v=sitMVitcB8c
He says he worked for the national bank of Israel
He says that he knows rappers are junkies and he wants to promote that because it makes him money
youtube.com/watch?v=MKTnp1GnqYc

this

Drake is based desu lad

>Aesop Rock

>Atomosphere
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>no melody
Listen to some travis scott
youtu.be/2a8PgqWrc_4

sounds fun, I've been wanting to make subversive beats lately

Two options here.
>1) Get rid of the influence one small group of people. Easily maintain our safety due to our natural dominance over other groups. If then one seeks to aggress upon us we can deal with it like we always have. Maintain awareness of the past but do not seek revenge for things that happened generations ago.
>2) Get rid of the influence of one small group of people. Seek revenge. Lose tens of millions of our own in a foolhardy attempt to wipe out all present and past enemies and all but ensure a nuclear holocaust. Tens of millions more good white people die in the process for an equally uncertain future as number 1.

I know I would rather seek to squash immediate threats and lick our wounds while we strengthen ourselves back up in a world not controlled by central banks.
Option #2 also implies that we are completely blameless and free of all evil, which is not the case. We should bear no guilt. I want a world reset with a strong position towards the future.

>I want a world reset with a strong position towards the future.
I agree, with a lot fewer non-whites.

>Option #2 also implies that we are completely blameless and free of all evil
Why does it imply that? The mongoloid races raped and butchered us out of existence in all of Central Asia. Why shouldn't we return the favor?

All signs point to our genocide. Niggers and other shitskins will probably murder our sons and daughters. So, if somehow we do win, I'd like to see done to them what they would do to us.

>Listening to Been a Son right now
Can’t speak for the younger Gen Z kids but Gen Zers my age(college age) are pretty degenerate imo. That said, a lot of the kids who do listen to trap and hip hop also play guitar and listen to a lot of punk rock, classic rock, etc. Hell, Travis Scott has posters of Kurt and the Misfits in his recording studio. We just gotta try to supplant the trap with the punk and alt rock that’s already growing in popularity underneath the surface of the Top 100 Billboards.
Rock is ultimately the future. It’s only as degenerate as you want it to be and it’s DIY ethic means you can pretty much promote any message you want through complex lyrics. Rock has been waiting for the right(from Hoppean Libertarians such as myself to theocrats to Fascists to whoever else is right of center) to take and run with it.

You can red pill through comments but it will be quite tedious. I prefer to just bring hoards here. For example I spam the shit out of on Ice Poseidon streams chat. Saying Jow Forums/pol/ and Cx(the anme of his online army) are one, unite! etc...lol They are here now. The retards will leave and the red pilled will stay.

if they didn’t produce a result satisfying the allowance of their earthly privilege, that is; a steward of society, a caretaker of their parcel, then there would be corrective action. There will always be a heiarchal structure but it needs to be made square, as now it is skewed owing to the jewish finger on the scale.

it was still degenerate in the 80s.
youtu.be/NYp9x_u930M

now go back to your cuckshed

I'm not saying to not do it. I'm saying that in the short term they're not the most pressing matter and to do it with the numbers as they are will destroy us at the same time. I would rather fix the most immediate problem and then build up to a point where there is no threat. We're halfway on the same page here.

>I'm saying that in the short term they're not the most pressing matter and to do it with the numbers as they are will destroy us at the same time
Then I don't disagree with you. I was just speaking long term.

(checked)
hmu

Attached: B95D6AE8-D62C-4979-9BE9-5B389B4797AF.jpg (507x900, 41K)

the latest coal burning sensation. a miley cyrus aspirant

Latest whore spit out from the youtube algorithm.