Those divergent universes where i majored in something I enjoyed in STEM early on and didn't fuck up my education by...

>those divergent universes where i majored in something I enjoyed in STEM early on and didn't fuck up my education by settling for an interdisciplinary natural science degree so I could get out and save money

How do I fix my life ? I genuinely think it would have been better to major in a field of humanities.
I've been a neet leech to my brother for two years.

Should I just burn this degree

Attached: jiZS_zGN_2w.jpg (1530x2160, 188K)

Apply for jobs. Anything entry-level that requires a college degree or a generic sciences degree. Just go work.

Where? How ?

Get on Indeed. Or any other jobs site.

I don't know how those work

Op here how do I time travel in real life

Go to the website and figure it out, you lazy, useless sack of shit. Or is this just a bait thread? It's getting hard to tell recently.

I just want an idea of jobs I can go for

Anything that says "bachelor's degree required" and "no experience required" or "0-1 years experience required".

Natural sciences are STEM

If I'm mistaken, tell us exactly what you studied.
You can't be worse than what I did. Bothersome fucking English.

And look, I royally fucked up my degree choice. But I'm salvaging it by joining the military. They are starved for anyone remotely showing the aptitude to learning.
If you really think that your degree is useless academically, consider the Armed Forces.

Fucking none with your lazy attitude you entitled cunt. How is user meant to know what experience you have? Use your brain

Here's a revolutionary idea
>You don't have to work in the field you studied

No matter what you do, unless you're in a technical field having a degree basically guarantees a higher chance of being hired, higher salary, and a foot in the door for management later in your career. I studied Forestry in school and I loved it, but I now work in an import/export consulting firm.

Nah, mate.
I have a full degree and I had applied to everything under the sun.
I don't know where you live but in my Canadian city, they don't give a fuck.
If I lived in bumfuck hillbilly town, then maybe.
But in most cities, it's 10 years of experience in that exact field or you can get the fuck out

>10 years of experience in that exact field or you can get the fuck out

confirmed for haven't applied to a single job.

>I have a full degree and I had applied to everything under the sun.
Yeah no you haven't.

>he doesn't live in a competitive city
Why can flyovers even post on Jow Forums?

>tfw big city
More opportunities than anywhere else. Stop being a retard and actually apply to entry-level shit. And try not having a potato for a resume.

Mate, you just don't get it.
There are 100 people for every position in a city.
There is no reason for a company to say "Hey this nigger has a degree in some bullshit, better hire them"
That NEVER happens in a city unless you're applying to fucking Burger King. And even then they might not just based on how likely you are to bitch about rights and code violations.

Only pissant places go "OOO WOAH THIS GUY HAS A BACHELORS W-W-WOW WE BETTER HIRE HIM".
In the real world, Bachelors are no different than a GED.

It's hard to imagine a more incorrect post. Wow.

Live in LA actually, try again.

>LA
>believing he lives in typical city
WEW
LAD

No wait. I'm sorry,m'Lord Trust Fund.
Please don't tell your father about this.

so... people who live in flyover that can easily find good paying jobs with a livable wage are somehow worse off than a failure that uses their location as an excuse for being a failure?

Attached: 1411647687065.png (750x598, 996K)

... so wait, you're saying that he doesn't know what he's talking about because he's in a flyover... but no wait, he also doesn't know what he's talking about because he lives in a major city?

You are so full of shit it's hilarious. The fact of the matter is you've not really been looking for work, or applying. At the very least, you've been applying for shit that's way out of your league. You should fucking know better. Shut your trap and get on the job search websites and start pounding the pavement.

When you've done that and failed, you'll have earned the right to say you're unemployable. Until then, you're just lazy.

>complains about flyover state posters
>complains about big city posters

Just can't win with you. Whatever man, we all know you haven't applied to any jobs and you're just looking for people to sympathize with you. Won't get any from us.