How do I stay sane in Drumpf's America?

How do I stay sane in Drumpf's America?

Attached: 636520676684437449-Denver-womens-march-January2018-Trevor-Hughes1548.jpg (3200x1680, 1.05M)

Want to know how I know you're young?

Drink it in and enjoy. Shit's never been better, it's awesome.

The best I can muster is sticking my head in the sand and trying to avoid it at this point.

Avoid WHAT? Nothing's wrong.

>drumpf
kill yourself for starters

this

Attached: image_0.jpg (699x679, 50K)

I was born in 97 so I haven't experienced too much as an adult, to you oldfags how much more interesting is it rn than say under Clinton Bush Sr.?

A presidency that has lost more cabinet members than any other is not okay. A president that is more interested in tweeting his bullshit than solving shit is not okay. Possible rising trade tariffs causing a trade war, investigations into ties with Russia, etc.

The only positive things are an improving economy that he mostly inherited (let's see how the tax cuts really help workers), the end of the individual mandate from the ACA, and sitting down with North Korea, assuming that shit still happens.

Born in '86 here. Clinton was very lucky to get a time of relative peace and economic prosperity, as was the first Bush. The major issues we dealt with, like Desert Storm and the Gulf War, weren't really all that intense.

But it's telling when I'm sitting here begging for the days of Bush 2 back compared to what we have now.

I'm currently Army and kinda wished it was back in the Desert Storm days, even if those guys didn't get much action. I have mixed feelings about the current situation.

My dad was back in the service in those days, and not much happened, really.

I'm assuming you mean you want to see some shit go down, and I promise, as someone from a military family, that shit fucks with you. Be bored, don't kill anyone or watch anyone die, and come back home.

>A presidency that has lost more cabinet members than any other is not okay.
Doesn't really affect anything.
>A president that is more interested in tweeting his bullshit than solving shit is not okay.
A tweet takes fifteen seconds to make. It doesn't get in the way of anything. I could take a piss and fire off a tweet before I was even ready to shake my dink.
>Possible rising trade tariffs causing a trade war
I don't really call that a bad thing.
>investigations into ties with Russia
Has always been a fabrication. The only reason people still think russia did anything is because they're not willing to admit those bot farms and propaganda rings belonged to randos in mommy's basement instead of russian agitators.
>The only positive things are an improving economy that he mostly inherited (let's see how the tax cuts really help workers), the end of the individual mandate from the ACA, and sitting down with North Korea, assuming that shit still happens.
That, and we finally have restored diplomatic ties with multiple nations who wouldn't even shake our previous President's hand because he was a soft cunt who wouldn't do anything about being snubbed.
>But it's telling when I'm sitting here begging for the days of Bush 2 back compared to what we have now.
I grew up under Jr. and nothing about that time stands out as any better than this, except the internet was better.

Yeah Jarhead explained that pretty well. I'm not infantry but I need something to fucking do. Peacetime absolutely sucks.

>the only positive things
>improving economy that he mostly inherited

Attached: update_2017_a1.jpg (1067x1907, 336K)

>tax cuts
>bad
Econlet detected.

tax cuts come from congress, not the president

Start reading with the americans

Attached: starting with the americans.jpg (3672x3024, 1.62M)

>Cabinet
Yes it does you idiot - it's like any organization, you need confidence in leadership and a cohesive strategy, not some new fucker in there every week because the boss is throwing a tantrum

>Tweets
They might not take long, but they're all shitty hot takes that he doesn't bother to think about the ramifications of. That's the bigger thing.

>Trade war
Wait until all of the cost is passed on to you in the form of rising costs.

>Russia
I'm not just talking about Facebook, brainlet.

>Restored diplomatic ties
Bullshit. It's pretty much gotten worse. We're an isolationist joke.

>Jr.
He made us look like retards, but I didn't know how low it could go.

>This image
I get it. You think isolation instead of globalism is important, you think profit outweighs everything, and you're afraid of immigration. Next step for you is ranting about having more white babies. You're the kind of person that thinks we can just keep pulling back and retreating into ourselves and being "America First" instead of being global leaders.

I never said tax cuts were bad. I said we'll see how they work in the long term. Let's hope companies prove us wrong and filter this into growth instead of just making the rich richer.

I'm not going to dance around because some WalMart employees made $1000, which they probably blew on booze anyways.