Friendly Reminder That Charlottesville Car Incident Was a PsyOp

>Car license plate is almost identical to mother's car license plate, both look new and fake
>Driver photos through window look to show a more capable look-alike
>Overhead footage from helicopters lost when the choppers were CRASHED AND EXPLODED
pic related

Attached: 1540945120288.png (842x1250, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/helicopter-crashes-near-charlottesville/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796220/Mystery-deepens-Charlottesville-helicopter-crash.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: thumb-jlb1784-800x445.jpg (800x445, 49K)

hmmm

Attached: 91cdb8f01e881a52609368d890f08b3f745d02743797c4c2c72acc098b974a73.jpg (807x774, 217K)

why do all that complicated shit when you can pick a real human, with a real family, and brainwash them in a day to do what you want

Attached: 1509488236562.png (711x633, 192K)

cbsnews.com/news/helicopter-crashes-near-charlottesville/

"Officials told the Associated Press the Virginia State Police helicopter was assisting with the rally. "

they probably did just that

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796220/Mystery-deepens-Charlottesville-helicopter-crash.html
"Helicopter that crashed in Charlottesville, Virginia did not issue a distress signal"

"It was sent away from the Unite the Right rally - which descended into violence and left one woman dead - to provide support for Governor Terry McAuliffe's motorcade."

so why the new plates & other "evidence"
if they did what I said, which you agree with, then none of this would be relevant & merely your attempt to figure out how they do it & coming to the wrong conclusion, that it is different drivers, different cars, strange plates, actor mom, etc etc
a much more complicated (and that means much easier to fail or be discovered) than the simplest solution
they probably target loners, that have little or no friends, and have a history of edgy posts/memes, and quickly brainwash them, probably just posing as a friend online even, so they do not even have to kidnap them or visit them physically.

Attached: 1533524728876.jpg (788x699, 54K)

Plates are similar. Could it be both the cars were registered on the same day. I registered 2 cars that I bought at the same time causing the plates to be off by 1 number.

>Be dumb kid
>Do something very bad
>Fit useful profile for FBI/Spooks
>Approached with a deal
He goes to jail for life, or maybe not, but his mom is taken care of.

Most civilian participants in false flags are being blackmailed, too. They are profiled as sociopaths and manipulated accordingly. Sandy Hook families are an obvious case.

In truth, I really have no idea what happened just like none of us do. There's clearly a bunch of fuckery around the event though, enough to cast great doubt upon its veracity.

Sure, prove it. No one could do so when this was fresh news

I no longer own the Durango I had bought as I sold it when my relationship went bad. I know in my state when a new series of plate comes out they keep the same numbers on it.

Its called mk ultra

so you make a thread & when I propose an alternative, you suddenly adopt it & proceed to not only re-explain it to me, but pretend as if you came to my conclusion all along
you have issues accepting when you're wrong
The mere mention of sociopaths is probably projection, because you're exhibiting some characteristics of one. Not to imply there is anything inherently wrong with them, it is an evolved survival trait

Attached: 1526326518009.png (450x418, 193K)

his plate is 1111, hers is 1122. neither look like a real plate, but rather a movie prop.

honestly i didn't even read your word salad.

Yes I'm aware, although they have had plenty of time to rename it & vastly improve it

Attached: 1520942528547.png (345x322, 15K)

And just like clockwork, when I hit the nail on the head, you lash out at me & claim you didn't read any of my post(s)
Alright user

Attached: 1519258470315.jpg (957x621, 90K)

I'd like to believe it but it seems like a desperate Cole to avoid reality. But I don't know because the glow niggers could certainly do this.

Cope

>but rather a movie prop
your post looks like a movie prop, prove me wrong, you can't

>pinstripe missing
>face of driver different from face of accused
>similar names for easy lying

Attached: Charlottesville differences.jpg (1384x3008, 851K)

This. These are hoaxes. Fields is some brain damaged patsy, Sirhan Sirhan style.

Attached: victim.jpg (827x1578, 205K)

>different pinstripes
Obviously not the same car.