No Evidence of Russia Collusion, Muleturd BTFO

The evidence of Russia collusion is never coming, because it doesn't exist. You've been chasing phantoms for two years because the media lied to you. Hurts doesn't it?

Attached: no evidence of collusion.png (563x657, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FYQJHO4XZY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's bullshit but I believe it.

Attached: 1542673883944.jpg (1024x575, 80K)

>Breitbart
Kys yourself

Attached: 1536656281301.jpg (854x570, 202K)

can you try to not talk like a faggot maybe? Is this you?:

2 years of NBC Russia slander and they have nothing....

Attached: 00303_7U4pabSczlW_300x300.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Attached: 1543769144408.jpg (458x550, 27K)

he's actually right considering they treated Hillary's obviously guilty people with kid gloves unlike these crimes Mueller had to invent to charge people with

Trump 2020

Attached: 583f7c5eeff3d.jpg (540x360, 40K)

It’s sad to see how low intelligence and untethered from facts and reality some in the US have become that they’d visit a site like Breitbart and not immediately recognize and disregard the propaganda and conspiracies pushed by the “bat boy” fringe of the media.

Or that they would watch CNN and think there is any evidence of collusion at all or that Hillary isn't a literal on the waterfront style mom boss

She is a mom and a boss

>visit website which isn't 100% kosher approved
>see uncomfortable things being mentioned that don't gell with your fuzzy world view
>close out immediately just as your media priest advised you to do

Good goy

bro...they've literally convicted multiple of trump's associates over this shit. trust me. Trump is next

Cohen committed a felony (campaign finance violations) at Trump's request. Therefore, Trump committed a felony.

He's just going to pay a penalty like Obama. Campaign finance violation is a dumb regulation and penalty is just a slap on the wrist for those who can afford it.

Attached: Capture.png (616x202, 30K)

Thank you for your opinion, Rachel Maddow.

>No Evidence of Russia Collusion
imagine my shawk

only retards thought anything was going to come out of this

>Breitbart

Attached: 1260153692699.jpg (450x600, 32K)

Just keep saying it over and over until you cry yourself to sleep. It will be better in the morning.

What about the proven and in your face jewish collusion?

Collusion isn't a crime, goy.

What's wrong with colluding with Russia anyway? The cold war has ended almost 30 years ago.

This can't be happening. I just got back from zumba class, and I was going to put my clothes in the washer, and there's a leak in the water heater that the russians made. I didn't actually see them cutting a hole in the water heater, but my plumber has a russian accent, and those soviets hate america. Plus, who benefits from my water heater leaking? That's right, PUTIN's russia does. Let that sink in. It's obvious that russian hackers did it.

Things just keep going from bad to worse. I thought I could fix it by buying a bunch of sponges and taping them to the hole in the pipe, since I read an article saying that they would absorb all the water, but that turned out to be fake news, and now water's starting to flow into the kitchen. I had to make a cushion wall around around the wiring for the lights to make sure they don't get wet.

Why would they do this to me? I don't even know them. This is seriously a huge problem, my world is literally falling to pieces. We seriously need to stop this fake news, it's already ruined my life and it's only going to make everything even worse, that's why we need to pass a law getting rid of the 1st amendment.

1 like = 1 respect

Breitbart actually links sources though.

logical fallacy. maybe point to which part of the article you consider to be fake or conspiracy theory. i'll gladly read whatever portion you take issue with!
you do have to be 18 to post here tho

wow, its almost like it was always nothing from the beginning.

q predicted this

no, cause i never believed it and saw the lie/narrative grow.
altho with a special prosecutor on the job, trump is vulnerable in more ways than one.

that is unironically true, though. despite an obvious cover up she wasnt investigated, and despite a lack of any credible evidence of possible collusion, a hunt for a crime, any crime has gone on for 2 years.

>she wasnt investigated

but she literally was tho

>Breitbart
topkek

Trump's time is coming. They are working their way up.