Ask a Worshipful Master of Freemasonry anything

>Ask a Worshipful Master of Freemasonry anything

I am absolutely sick of seeing all the disinformation posted on Jow Forums by schizophrenics and conspiracy theorists during discussions about Freemasonry.
In an attempt to clear up all the lies i have decided to break my oath of silence/secrecy and answer any questions Jow Forums may have about Freemasonry, its practices and its beliefs.

I currently preside over a Masonic Temple in Australia and have been practicing since i was 18 years old (12 years ago).

Attached: 1111.jpg (960x720, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuGBqrXqNXA
youtube.com/watch?v=KXNEFbCSBx4
youtube.com/watch?v=EOISdvdvxpo
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkQElvOTCo
youtube.com/watch?v=aSRj7_4ZhNg
youtube.com/watch?v=eGPTqS_yWQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there actually any cool secret stuff or is it all gay boomer larping?

You faggots worship Lucifer whether you're aware of it or not.

kys

You're a pretty pathetic secret society if you have allowed the world to become what it has. How does it feel pretending to be Jews without the power and influence?

Is there money involved?

Can I join you annon?

Why do you wear a lambskin over your dick? Is this some kind of sick sexual fetish?

I heard you have a secret hand signal if you are in distress, like even in a new city ppl will get you home, what is it?

Freemasons draw heavily from Zionist symbolism though they ignore Christianity completely, considering it on par with Islam or Buddhism. That is why most Christian denominations are very much against it and OP is going to hell.

Attached: 1541397266709m.jpg (682x1024, 147K)

did you know you're automatically excommunicated from the Church?

How are those jewish rituals lmao

>1 post

Sage

Fuck you worshipful asshole. You’re the biggest bunch of rotten faggots on earth. Die in a hole hiram abiff worshiping shit stains.

If I were to join up at my local lodge, would it be worth it from an informational standpoint? I'm really only interested in studying ancient texts. I don't care for the comradery and ritual aspect of it.

What's the deal with the hexagon on Saturn.

Mentioned it at a stated dinner and this old guy in the Scottish Rite freaked out a bit.

>have been practicing
what does practicing free masonry mean?

KYS scumbags sodomite butt bomber

Why would he go to the trouble of taking the picture and then not stick around? What a little bitch.

user I don't think this Boomer even knows his little club got subverted by them. Sage as this thread will go nowhere

My Masonic temple is literally full of old while protestant men who have had professional careers and family's.

After getting bored of the spiritualism and philosophy on offer at their sunday sermons they decided that playing dress-ups, acting out plays and drinking would suffice as an alternative.

The Grand Architect of the Universe, the Demiurge and Lucifer are entirely different ideas. I can assure you we do not worship Lucifer.

You have to pay dues like any other fraternal organisation.

Why did Adam and Eve cover themselves after eating the apple?

I am not going to be exposing any passes or grips in this thread.

Was Tolstoy a mason?

I have no qualms with masonry.

Have you ever actually performed a ritual that proved or gave evidence for any type of metaphysical or supernatural existence?

>I can assure you we do not worship Lucifer.

Attached: 5f099cc216daa57c292a6839561658d6.jpg (659x229, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TuGBqrXqNXA

youtube.com/watch?v=KXNEFbCSBx4

youtube.com/watch?v=EOISdvdvxpo

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkQElvOTCo

youtube.com/watch?v=aSRj7_4ZhNg

youtube.com/watch?v=eGPTqS_yWQQ

Attached: 1513464592718.jpg (1813x5353, 3.8M)

How about you just post some shit we should care about, instead of trying to do a leddit ama for attention? Fucking larper.

Attached: 1536660762306.jpg (520x245, 34K)

>I can assure you we do not worship Lucifer.

Attached: pike.jpg (421x486, 121K)

How does it feel to know your little tea party will be over in about 15 years ?

>What a little bitch.
If I get interviewed by a fellow Mason, am I more likely to get the job than someone who may be more qualified who is not a Mason?

Hey there worshipful, Brother burger here, aren't you about to become a past master? Your term is up in what, a week? We just had elections and i'm still in the line.

Attached: 1540345534253.jpg (507x652, 62K)

Follow up question. Can I expect a decent ROI if I joined up purely for business connections / nepotism?

You guys are all faggots give it up

Freemasonry and Zionism have nothing to do with each other.

Freemasonry and Mystical Judaism (Merkabalah and Kaballah) definitely are deeply connected however.

Only the catholic church.

If you are looking for spiritual development and self improvement then Freemasonry is for you.

I guess its the same as Christianity, i try to practice the teachings and ideals of the craft.

Obviously you have never read Morals and Dogma, if you had you would know that the Lucifer quote from Pike is fake.

I have experienced multiple profound spiritual experiences from sudden realizations of Masonic philosophical ideas i had previously not understood.

Why are masons obsessed with transgender automobiles?

Honda ridge line
Ford Explorer “truck”
Chevy avalanche
Wtf?

>I can assure you we do not
Jabulon
Jaaabulllooonnnn

U r fgt

GOOD GOY

Looks like the Gmail logo

SAGE this larp
Reported and hidden KYS
Dont bother FAGGO !

>transgender automobiles

Explain

Please share a brief synopsis of what freemasonry is about in your view. What is the point of practicing, what is the end state you wish to achieve, and how will that be accomplished?

will no one help the widow's son?

Alright Jow Forums here's the truth

Freemasonry is literally just a combination of the following ideas, all neatly packaged together for consumption of a 1700's educated European man.

>Pagan Mysteries (Plato, Plotinus, Mithric and Pythagoras)
>Christian Mysticism
>Jewish Mysticism (Merkabah and Kaballah)

No satanism, no child sacrifice and no orgies. Just ideas that men couldn't learn in a church in the 1700s.

Don't dig too deep now

Attached: DPgyXOdX0AAcMfc.jpg (1200x675, 45K)

That's not a coincidence.

How good of a goyim do you have to be to join The official Shabbos Goyim club?

Attached: 1534254084604.png (826x1192, 843K)

What is it that you consider to be satan? Is it the imperfect nature of man himself, in opposition to God when out of agreement with him, is it an outside force, or just a meme?

The devil is a lie

Car that identifies as truck / truck that identifies as car.... transgender

Attached: 07C476D4-4C1A-46D2-8DB5-5C3A34D41D16.gif (200x483, 15K)

Thoughts on John Safran

do we live in the firmament?

I always blackball (block application) anyone who i believe is attempting to join Freemasonry for the wrong reasons (mainly the pursuit of material gain).

see
Satan exists in all men, it is our innate primal nature.