How does one achieve closure?

how does one achieve closure?
how can i look death at the face, and feel nothing but closure and completeness

Attached: 1519029081188.jpg (460x215, 58K)

Closure with what? You need to give context to your request. What are you dealing with, and why do you think you need closure?

>ib4 it's another "should i just kms" thread

when youre about to die , you look back and tell yourself youre ready to go , you have had the best life a man could have asked for

Achieve things and live a full life, that's how you attain that feeling.

i dont know where to start...

Yeah most people don't. Just go do things and live your life. Stop worrying about the end. It's a lot farther than you think.

But it could be tomorrow. I try to remind myself every day that I could die today. It reminds me not to waste time thinking about bullshit and to stay on the firing line of life.

Every topological space is closed X = cl(X)

Gödels incompleteness theorem says you can not die

You're asking the living to tell you what only the dead know. You know that is a question only ýou can answer, long from now. Take solace in the thought of all the things to come that you will learn, and you might find yourself a stranger and wiser man

same here i feel like if i die today , i wouldnt be happy about my past life

Pretty stupid way of thinking honestly. You'll just burn out faster. Take time to enjoy yourself.

The buddhists having been doing it for thousands of years but I guess the guy on Jow Forums has more experience in happiness

So you take the actions to change it then. It's a reminder to stay with the things that truly matter to you and cut out the rest of it.

Stop thinking about the past, do something good for the person that's gonna be looking at you through the mirror 10 years from now, he's the one that matters.

Attached: 1496714296041.jpg (848x480, 102K)

Great pic. Through all my success I've found that achievement is an illusion desu, A successful life is when you have love in your heart. Not in the romantic sense but for your fellow man.

sounds interesting

>all buddhists practice the belief that life should be lived as though it will end tomorrow, and to attain as much of your earthly desires as possible in each day
Pretty sure you're an idiot.

you just made all that shit up lol

Um no? You said that buddhists have been practicing a "carpe diem" lifestyle for thousands of years, where you recognize that you could die today. You're basically saying that buddhists believe that you should devote yourself to earthly achievements in life.

Staying on the firing line of life to me means doing things that challenge you all in the name of service. i.e. the front of the battlefield in which people will laugh at you and call you a nice guy/ sucker but their opinion doesn't matter because your life is filled with love. Much different than hedonism. Accepting that death comes at any time reminds you to focus on love, not running away from the thought of death or pushing it off because the thought scares you. Hope this helps.

loved your post , i will keep that in mind
im not talking in 10 years from now more like 40 or so
but i get where youre going

The 10 years into the future (you) is the guy you should worry about, let him worry about the you of 20 years.

Don't bite more than you can chew, 10 years is enough to acchieve anything you want, just please notice I said "anything" and not "everything", there is a huge difference.

But it seems your problem lies somewhere else, just accept your own mortality already, the way I see it one day I'm gonna die and everything will end, no more pain and no more anything, the real problem is that I will probably not die tomorrow or the day after that one, chances are I will still live for many years and I know from actual life-or-dead experiences that I want to survive so yeah, I don't have time to worry about dying, I'm too busy dealing with life.

Attached: kenshin.jpg (682x408, 106K)

seems that i have to accept my mortality...
i dont know why i always wander about the past , i just cant get closure from it