Reverse raped

so I was with this girl she was pretty cool and we kinda just clicked we had hung out for quite a bit and I invited her to come over we watched anime in my barracks room and then started getting intimate well we ended up having unprotected sex and then I told her I wanted to stop because I was scared and didn't want to get her pregnant but she continued to ride me putting her hands on my chest and I ended up cumming inside her
please help I don't want a kid and I feel like I'm being trapped

Attached: violated.jpg (700x392, 18K)

Enjoy your new dependa.

Punch her in the gut

Abortion is always an option, just depends if u can talk her into it. How old are you guys cuz if you’re teens you should abort

inject vinegar into your testicles then cum inside her again

Get her to take a plan B ASAP, buy it if you have to. It can be effective even 3-4 days after sex.

I'm 22 and she is 19 and also I'm in the military and it's a messy situation if she decides to tell my chain of commandI tried she's being really difficult and seems like she's postponing it intentionally I gave her the money to get it cause she said her mom was coming over from a different state I'm probably a fool for that but it's not like I could force her to take it anyways so yeah

Attached: without names.png (420x861, 189K)

this

dont waste your life when youre not even sure if she would make a good wife

Attached: 2f8d203a003313019c59d3096bc70560.jpg (620x382, 43K)

look at pic user I tried to get her to take plan b

That shit's just sketch, I'd start telling your friends IRL to make sure you have some backup if she starts claiming rape or if this was all consensual

Do you know where she lives? Could you show up at her place in person?

Buy her plan B and give it to her in person with a water bottle. Tell her to take it, I doubt she will be able to get out of it.

she's leaving with her mom tonight to back home

Hurry tf up then. Go to a pharmacy or something and drop it off at her place. No time to waste GO

I already gave her money the night of for plan B and have screenshots to prove it as well as her saying she'll take it but it's still bothering me cause idk how this will pan out

turns out she blocked my number and social media bless

claim rape you mongoloid. just trying to pressure a woman never works, the best weapon is public humiliation. if she thinks she can make you a slave without consequence, she will. claim rape and start shaming her, its the only way to get off the hook.

the fuck is "reverse rape" ?

Rape is rape m'dude

Oh man, you're fucked.

Tell all your close friends about this and lawyer up if you can, take a few screenshots of those combos and have copies of them on multiple devices

Why didn't you just push her off?

I tried but she held her hands on my chest and pushed me down she was kinda thick and I'm 5 foot 11 inches and weight 140 lbs

And you are in the military. Getting your dick out of her cunt and weasle yourself out is not that hard you faggot.

You were raped OP. It's the same thing as a guy cumming inside a girl when she tells him not to

That's not reverse rape, it's just regular rape.

just fucking yell "GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE GET OFF NOW" and start kicking and lifting your knees, there's literally no way you can't get/scare her off

actually, it's inverse rape

Put a plan B in marlene's porridge

fuck it, let her have the kid and just change states. the government is so bogged down with work that even though it's their duty to find you and make you pay, they'll never have the time. they have much more important shit to do than track down a simple child-support case. you'll have to keep your work blue-collar so they don't background check you, but that trades can be very well paying, better than a lot of office-jobs, in truth.

Regardless of whether or not she is trying to make you a daddy and ruin your life (she might be), you need to tell her that what she did wasn't okay. Let her know that you won't let her cross your boundaries again

nope just rape

> Bless

That's not a good sign, you might be fucked.

if you didn't want a kid you shouldn't have cum.

>reverse rape
One, reverse rape isn't real, its just rape. Two, you should have been able to push her off of you. Never allow sex to happen without a condom unless you want children.

Yeah, cause she listened to you so well the first time, right?
Go. Buy. The. Pill(s, there's actually 2 of them in there, one you take now and then later, or you can take both at the same time... There are also ones with just one now, so idk what kind you'll get)

Let me back up though.
>I already gave her money the night of for plan B and have screenshots to prove it as well as her saying she'll take it but it's still bothering me cause idk how this will pan out
Yeah because she listened so fucking well to you the first time during the sex, right?
Go. Buy it now. Give it to her. If you're worried about money you can just get the money back from her since she didn't buy it yet.

Find her with her mother then. Tell her "your daugher and I had sex, she forced me to come insider her. she was on top. I have the plan B pills so she doesn't get pregnant."
If she's going to use her mother as a shield, then use her mother as a weapon.
Just, be prepared for her to try to spin it. May want to print up those conversations to show it wasn't rape.

Almost All of you sound like people that haven't been through this situation. Look OP, you said no and she continued. No consent means that's rape. I know you might not think about it right now, but eventually that's all you'll think about. A similar situation has happened to me, and how I dealt with it was by talking to the guy that sexually assaulted me. I know it sounds stupid, but I got closure. You'll feel better after you talk to someone about it too. & with the potential pregnancy, you Must tell her parents what happened. They will understand, and judge you less harshly on the decisions you will make regarding this situation. Best of luck and if you just want talk about it or about anything, you can talk to me

If she raped you, rape her back

SUCC the fetus out of her vaginal cave OP.
Then fuck the fetus, logic.

Cream that pussy again to be sure, then become a father and sculpt your whore into a woman even Hitler would be proud of.

rob zombie is that you

all the times i almost got preggers i just took plan b. there was one time where it was too late to take plan b and so i had an abortion. they are expensive though. it costs 500 dollars. so if she doesn't agreee to plan b i guess you have 8 weeks to convince her to get the fetus out via abortion. any later than that and you might as well call yourself a daddy

also im sorry she did that to you. people can be really really shitty. learn to be an asshole. its for your own good.

>For fuck's sake, Marlene, just take it!

Tell me if i'm wrong fellas but wasn't there a method one user tried by giving her girlfriend a bunch of tea and other shit of some kind and it induced a miscarriage? if i were you i'd look into that if you're looking for cheap ways to stop it.

"reverse rape" is a stupid term, if she didn't stop then it was just rape
I'm sorry this happened to you, don't sugar coat it and make it seem like what she did wasn't that bad

That crazy ass bitch wouldn't let OP get away with that shit. He'd be prosecuted for murder.

Tell her you have some genetic disease that will make the baby deformed or retarded or something

say u have aids

Nothing went up his bum.

jesus, sorry that happened to you OP. Don't let this cunt snag you for child support. I would report it, just to cover your ass in case she claims it's yours(if she is pregnant). If you said no and she kept going, that's rape clear as day.

This might be a wild concept for you - but any sexual intercourse without consent is rape. Male or Female. Doesn't matter the orifice, either.

Sometimes it can even start consentually, like in OPs case. But sometimes one person wants to bail and withdraws their consent like OP tried to do. Being forced or coerced to continue and finish - still rape

Shes not pregnant dude shes just trying to put that powder up your ass

Trust me Im a doctor. Dont do it again though. She'll def pull that shit ouy and slip it in the next time. Reverse rape my ass btw. Blow in her mouth next time. Feels better, no risk and its just as anticipated if what she wants is to please.

Also Charles?

Godamn that's hot. But you should probably push her down a flight of stairs. Also, I'm calling bullshit on not being able to pull out. I feel like you're just as much to blame. Unless you're some scrawny fucker and she was Atilla the Slut you could have wriggled your way out.