Why do girls like douche bags?

>I'am a nice guy
>I don't want to be a dick to make girls like me but I feel like I'm sabotaging myself for not acting like one
>It seems to me that women always get moist whenever guys treats them like shit

Why are females attracted to assholes?

Attached: Pepe 2.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/
youtube.com/watch?v=wBQL7SmhvFM&t=904s
pillse.bol.ucla.edu/Publications/Pillsworth&Haselton_ARSR.pdf
researchgate.net/publication/279706722_Women's_Sexual_Strategies_The_Evolution_of_Long-Term_Bonds_and_Extrapair_Sex
labs.la.utexas.edu/buss/files/2013/02/The-Mate-Switching-Hypothesis-FINAL-PUBLISHED-2017.pdf
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/10/121025095535.htm
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/252024.php
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S019188690800370X
researchgate.net/publication/273809664_The_Dark_Triad_personality_Attractiveness_to_women
medicaldaily.com/bad-boy-narcissistic-dark-triad-375294
livescience.com/8779-fertile-women-manly-men.html
researchgate.net/publication/323512843_No_evidence_for_ovulatory_cycle_shifts_in_women's_preferences_for_mens_behaviors_in_a_pre-registered_study
bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you ever considered that women aren't attracted to assholes, and that's why they don't like you?

>waaaah why don't girls like me girls only like assholes
>bitches whores cunts I hate you all and want you to die
>girls don't like me because I'm too nice

Sounds like you're trying to date sluts, find a smart girl

Impossible. Only a very dumb girl would date OP.

It is hardwired into the female brain from ages gone by, to seek dominant strong males that can produce strong offspring. And second to that, to seek someone to keep them and their offspring alive. That's seriously it. Nobody likes admitting that humans are just animals. Society says otherwise. Sorry, dude. Play the game or get left behind. Make them chase you, act like they're not enough and they'll do everything to prove you wrong.
It's due to society that when they hit their 30s they wanna settle down. They start losing their looks, and the animal brain says "find a mate, fast". Until then, play the game.

>this is what PUAs actually believe

But who would want a women so completely dominated by her instincts?

>Make them chase you, act like they're not enough and they'll do everything to prove you wrong.
have done this and worked. did it the last time and the fucking whore left me, it doesnt work every time.

have you seen women not dominated by their instincts? theyre the loser lardasses that play wow all day and dont bath. you dont want to fuck these.

It's not simply the fact that they are assholes that makes women like bad boys. Bad boys tend to have lots of positive traits that come along for the ride of the badness such as: good looks, confidence, charisma and social skills. Things that women find attractive.

Why don't you be as assholey as the chads then I'm sure you'll get all the women.

No you are a softy weak basedboy. Stopped reading after nice guy.

You’re an incel. Stop being an incel should be your first step.

I'm not one. I just realized early on that both males and females are driven by animal instinct, covered by societal bullshit- and I decided not to play the game until I could find somebody rational.
You'd be surprised. Not many admit that it is instinct, so they ignore it. Humans are animals. But we also rationalize the dumbest shit in the most idiotic ways.

That’s what most non beta cucks like you believe and know it cause we’ve seen it time and time again and read it everywhere. Stop deluding yourself into believing it’s just PUA.

>this is what PUAs actually believe

women are fucking stupid

become the asshole

Yeah we get it you do not even have a basic understanding of your own species' biology.

You simply forgot one factor. Other men. Not only do you have to be the chad, nono you have to be the alpha chadest chad available to that woman.

>be an average dude is pretty much every way - average looks, average height, average income, average penis size, average intelligence, average charisma, average confidence
>chase after women
>they go out of their way to avoid me
>just do my own thing and don't pursue women
>they go out of their way to come to me
Human biology is fucking strange

get with the times, faggot. nowadays because of feminism, women are way less tolerating of manhandling, because they have these support groups of women.

Well, for starters you are frog poster. And you are asking question which has been described million times on the internet already and google will easily find answers.

Also i bet you act like doormat.

slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/

Attached: not dirt nor princess.png (540x742, 202K)

This. Same thing pretty much happens to me. The girls I show the most affection for are the least interested in me but the girls I barely pay attention to act mad thirsty around me.

>I don't want to be a dick to make girls like me
Whoops.

Attached: 1464384750340.jpg (500x373, 29K)

>muh incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel everything sexually frustrated is incel
namecalling doesnt help user

Mr. Nice Fags always forget the girl sees the "douche" from a very different perspective than the beta cucks: the douche pays attention to her shit, flirts with her a little, gets her railed up and then leaves to generate some necessity, and then comes back when she's wet enough.

You only see they guy checking her ass when she's not looking, she sees the guy that's always happy to open the door for her.

I'm very close to seal a deal with a Tinder girl, I almost lost it because I was being "too nice and let her decide if we see each other". As soon as she changed a pic and looked way hotter, I stepped in, she got mad because "now you're interested?" And she passed from "got no time" to "what about this weekend?"

Am I a douchebag or are you a cuck?

It's not that we don't have a basic understanding of our species biology. It's that you think it applies absolutely across the board.

When was the last time you followed a deer on foot at walking speed for hours until it collapsed then stabbed it in the neck carved it open and started shoving raw meat in your mouth?

Because that's a human instinct too my dude.

>Seen it time and time again and read it

Where? On the internet? In a country of 400,000,000? Where even if only 1 million (0.25% of the population) fit your profile of how you think the world is you can read a story/see it again once a day every day for *Five Thousand Years*.

Meanwhile people who live in the real world learned that it's not so simple, rarely do girls actually like assholes, the easiest way to a woman's heart is mutual experience bonding and common perspective and belief (helps if you're attractive, will give you that, key word *helps*) and we back it up by the blatantly obvious and easily observed fact there are tonnes of nice guys, sometimes even buttfuck ugly, sometimes even without a job who have girlfriends.

You arent making observations, or groundbreaking new discoveries about "human instinct". You're making excuses.

Girls prefer guys who are actually nice to douchebags. However, they prefer douchebags to guys who aren't truly nice in their heart, but are just too weak to enter confrontations

Attached: ss+(2016-06-22+at+02.05.34).jpg (517x393, 62K)

Jow Forums shit thread turns into Jow Forums shit.

This. Besides, these "nice guys" generally don't have any redeeming qualities, are terribly boring and think they deserve a gf just because they aren't outright abusive.

>Why do girls like douche bags?
Why the fuck do people ask questions like this? It's not like you can change it by understanding it, or logically argue with the world and make it see the errors of its ways. Why not just start acting like an asshole instead?

Because of High self-esteem, money andlooks > trust, honesty, hardwork and love.
Girls are looking for sex not for a life companion and you probably don't have any of the qualities mentioned above.

I don't completely agree with this one. There was a guy who was an ultrachad in high school. He wasn't a huge dick all the time but could be when he wanted to. He got some gfs in school. Then there was this guy in my class in college, also a chad, but he was EXTREMELY obnoxious and mean to everyone. Guess how many gfs he had? 0. So I guess there is a fine line between being assertive and being a dick

Good man, finally a fellow person who lives in the real world.

Attached: 1428985234376.jpg (618x416, 19K)

What if you are a skinny manlet? I swear if I was over 6 feet tall I would have been the nastiest douche bag you would have ever seen

If you were over 6 feet tall you would be just as much of a virgin loser as now.

OP BTFO!

If you don't believe that there are no physical requirements to being confident then you are a sub 100 iq brainlet.

You'd be a in a sad state if you thought physical requirements were actually required to be jolly and outgoing.

Oh wait, you're in such a state now. Makes a bit of sense, honestly.

Because sometimes their vag starts to smell.

no, women are attracted to assholes. the entire chad vs virgin boy bs does exist for a reason like every stereotype.

can't say that women ever liked me for my niceness. ever since i stopped being nice to women and treat them like dumb shit when they are it's like hearing the pussy juice waterfall

Not OP here: interesting article, thanks for that mate.

You obviously are a sub 100 iq brainlet. You would have even less luck with women and less confidence if you were taller.

You've always been an asshole and that's why you are still a virgin.

nice for what? you aren't gaining shit from being nice to anyone for any reason

>girls don't like me because I'm too nice

Did you just quote Tupac?

Maybe we should start hunting women for sport

women like men that they can respect. men they know will dump them if they fuck up. no nonsense, no games but it doesn't mean they are an asshole only that they have self respect and won't put up with a girls bullshit.

if you think you're too nice it means you are too accommodating of a girls bad behavior just to keep them around. your problem is they don't respect you and know they can do whatever they want with whomever they want and you'll still beg.

Easy decision for me. No nonsense or no spine.

Sorry to disappoint kiddo. Stopped being a virgin once i became chad

Yeah a lot of women seem to fall for guys that may appear to be arrogant and inconsiderate. My guess is different women will respond differently depending on age, experience, and overall instinctual drive. Your mind can make you do things OP and likewise it can make you resist and not do things. You can have thoughts and fantasies, the question is will you act on them?

In prehistory, the badguy was usually the strongest and most important. So women would want his children. Once they can no longer attract badguys they trick a wimpy guy into caring for them.

Attached: 8EE24509-9E11-4B7F-B5ED-F0DE397BCC7F.png (925x957, 485K)

Take your virginal cuck fantasies back to Jow Forums.

I'm not the one you're replying to, but he's not wrong. Men are the same way.
>try hard for an attractive woman
>lose
>try for a less attractive woman
>lose again
>repeat again and again until woman who is willing to stay is found
>marry and reproduce

This is just life, senpai

How common knowledge ”cuck”? Everyone fucking knows it already. The cat is out of the bag.

Every single shred of research proves the same thing consistently. Women are attracted to dangerous, mean, dark triad men when they’re in fertile periods, and more attracted to beta men when infertile or currently pregnant.

Attached: FDB4102D-AE4C-4D52-A810-1C443CE6934A.jpg (500x693, 118K)

Men will hump just about any woman if the opportunity arises as long as she’s not legitimately grotesque, and even then there’s a swathe of dudes with kinky tastes

Women are constantly attempting to upgrade to a man perceived as higher status

they are just in denial of facts, it's not uncommon for americans to be uneducated

Okay, post those shreds of research.

If this is based on your personal experience, you are a sad, pitiful being.

Yeah some girls like dicks the thing is that type of guy makes that type of girl feel comfortable. So how can you make girls feel comfortable. First of all you can be genuine regarding who you are. You can stick to your morals and values and don't let girls throw you off your center. Like doing stuff for them that you don't want to do. Just think of what you have to offer of value. Honesty, you take care of the people you love, you have a great character, strong work ethic. There has to be some kind of value exchange with women. IF you don't have looks or money then find what you do have and then subtly show them. When I mean subtle I mean, indirect, the girl has to really think that she found this thing out about you without you telling her directly.

youtube.com/watch?v=wBQL7SmhvFM&t=904s

The vid is from Pandora Box program by Vin DiCarlo. It is really great for understanding what is going on in girls heads.

Also I would look into Real Social Dynamics. TenGame, Boss, Hotseat @ Home, The Natural are really good programs by them.

>Assholes = confidence
The only reason assholes get girls is because of there confidence. Ever dick I've met just talks to girls without giving a fuck. I'm a nice guy but get girls because I'm not a pussy. If they reject you who gives a fuck. There's tons of girls around op, cheers

>Rule #1: If you have to call yourself a nice guy then you aren't a nice guy

Just get a prostitute and you will realize that all women are just dick sucking machines nothing more.

Attached: 23348240_1702121489858463_7976305854141956096_n_1.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

pillse.bol.ucla.edu/Publications/Pillsworth&Haselton_ARSR.pdf

researchgate.net/publication/279706722_Women's_Sexual_Strategies_The_Evolution_of_Long-Term_Bonds_and_Extrapair_Sex

labs.la.utexas.edu/buss/files/2013/02/The-Mate-Switching-Hypothesis-FINAL-PUBLISHED-2017.pdf

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/10/121025095535.htm

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/252024.php

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S019188690800370X

researchgate.net/publication/273809664_The_Dark_Triad_personality_Attractiveness_to_women

medicaldaily.com/bad-boy-narcissistic-dark-triad-375294

livescience.com/8779-fertile-women-manly-men.html

Alphas breed her, betas feed her

Attached: 26A2BDF3-BAC2-4E32-B923-0CD99F7739B3.png (471x448, 39K)

so you admit you're just acting nice to them to get inside their panties?

girls, im sorry, """Roasties""" notice that pretty easily.

many people, not just girls, can tell if a guy is genuine based on their interactions. you may be the asshole here

Not op but I took a dark triad test and it said I'm 50% 'darker' than average yet last gf I had was 3 years ago. I'm no ladies man

Bullshit. Humans have evolved beyond our instincts. Anyone who truly attributes "natural" mating to relationships is either a coward, a retard, or both.

Not him, but other studies say the opposite.
researchgate.net/publication/323512843_No_evidence_for_ovulatory_cycle_shifts_in_women's_preferences_for_mens_behaviors_in_a_pre-registered_study

anectdotal

it really makes sense women want to mate with a strong male for strong offspring, just like why men would choose to mate with a more attractive female.

once the female is mated or has children, she wants a safe non confrontational enviroment because she has a duty to protect her children, the the cuck, docile, salary man.

its just biology.

Attached: backto_r9k.jpg (640x821, 119K)

>A single study with a laughably small sample size
>”Effects were only found for partnered women”
>Literally proving my point

>Humans are evolved beyond our instincts

Okay, then magically don’t allow your hairs to stand up, heart rate to increase, blood to withdraw to vital organs, bowels to clear, and adrenal glands to tell your body “RUN AWAY OR FIGHT” next time you come across a large predatory animal or human attacker

After all, instincts are just a social construct

Attached: 2884EE87-5442-4C9D-861E-A7ABA340008D.jpg (250x241, 17K)

It's biology as well as social. In societies where women control property and are matrilocal, women don't get any paternal investment from the men. In such cases lifelong monogamy isn't practiced, instead serial monogamy or forms of group marriage are.

What it shows, is that the fact that women practice resource-hypergamy and favor what you call 'betas', is due to the social structure in which in the (generally nuclear in the west) family, men must provide for the woman who only brings her ability to have kids to the pairing. When this social structure is changed, women mostly just prefer men they are attracted to - on physical or personality bases. A physically attractive man is going to have by far the most partner is this situation.

In the west, the idea of men being providers is still the norm, hence women still associate dominance with finances and resources for them/kids (which ironically the women often don't even have).

Not what I meant. I meant that in terms of relationships and sexuality, humans have evolved. I should have clarified, my bad.

What do you mean "evolved"? Humans do have complex social structures which can be very diverse, but that's not to imply that this is due to some sort of evolution.

I meant that breeding is no longer the alpha and omega. Humans can choose not to have children and still have a fulfilling life or choose a partner who they don't want to have kids with. We can find meaning in art, professions, and ideals. The cycle of eating,rutting,birthing has been broken.

How is that 'evolution'? You're speaking in some teleological fashion here. There were social organizations in other places/times which facilitated this as well in different ways, or were oppressive in completely different ways, etc. People have always been able to find meaning in other parts of life if they were economically secure enough.

I think it's better to just say that 'human behavior is extremely dependent on it's environment and had incredible diversity, even if biology is still a factor'. Our biological nature and needs don't go away. They are always going to be refelcted in our behavior and social structures, but the exact nature of that reflection varies (and the right-wing retards who think that their form of traditionalism is the only way to take into account biology are guilty of this reductionist thinking). But while it varies, it's not like we can just say 'lol we evolved past biology', because in fact what we're doing is creating social and individual behavior that is still in accordance or consciously supercedes the biology, instead of just ignoring biology.

Its a sign of strenght and women prefer strong men.

well that explains why women like men who beat them almost to dead then a boring nice guy.

this was confirm by social scientist. also women are attracted to more masculine men during ovulation. this is a fact.

Women will defend their biological imperative like a Jew will defend Israel, no matter what cost

Men waking up to their true nature is their worst nightmare

there are some good posts ITT, but just read this, it has everything you want to know and more:

bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-21

also, screw the guy who judges people for being frogposters

Attached: 1525379379111.jpg (859x1024, 98K)

From an actual girl;
Most self-proclaimed nice guys have two major issues.
1. They aren't nice.they think they are, but they are too self centered and autistic to really tell how the world around them perceives them.
2. They are too quiet, and expect girls to jump their dicks because they are in the general vicinity while being nice.

"Bad Boys" get the girl because they are direct, not because they are bad. A lot of girls don't have a lot of self confidence, no matter how they might look. They don't dare ask a guy out, because the society tells girls that the man should be the initiator, and on top of that, a lot of girls are afraid of being rejected. It is easier to just... Stick around an wait for someone to approach them and ask them out. And if no one does, and some guy who manages to make a decent first impression asks her out first...

You are also assuming the girl know he is an asshole before dating him. Most assholes know how to keep it down until they are going somewhat steady, and by then too many girls feel stuck in the relationship.

I feel like I need to try to answer this since I am one of these females. One reason is I like a challenge. I've had plenty of guys who like me and flatter me so I don't like it. I'd rather crave that. I like a guy who doesn't divulge a lot because that keeps me guessing and I can fill in the blanks myself. I like honesty which most of the time isn't what we like to hear but what we need to hear. I like people who are discerning which can be seen as a negative by some. Don't get me wrong I also like to be treated sweetly but it's so good when it's far and few between. If you had treats all the time they'd lose their appeal. I had a shit childhood too so I'm sure that's a big part of it. I'm looking for the love and approval I didn't receive as a child but not receiving it from a guy is whst feels comfortable, it's what I know so I choose assholes.

My girlfriend's ex was a huge asshole, made her cry the first time we met. They dated for two and a half years before they broke up, he slept with her without consent and she left. Three months later we started dating, and she's the cutest, sweetest girl any guy could want. It's all about patience bro. Time will tell, just keep being a good guy.

/thread