What does it mean that i want a girl to nurture me?

what does it mean that i want a girl to nurture me?

Attached: inside_Far_East_Arsenyev.jpg (720x468, 112K)

That you miss being a child and want to return to that state.

You're a manchild.

I think that's a bit too simplistic, sometimes i get overwhelmed and wish i could just hug someone i trust, is there a problem with that?

Go hug your mom or your dad

That's the whole point, he wants to hug his mom, he wants to be a child who can rely on others full-time again.

>he wants to be a child who can rely on others full-time again

bullshit

Nah, it's good to find people that actually care about you as an individual.

Why else would he want to cling to mommy? He wants comfort in the knowledge that greater powers are protecting him, and only him, because he is special.

>and only him, because he is special.

i could go as far to say you have a chip on your shoulder about something

there's a lot of immature people here. i wouldn't take what they say too serious

Attached: sailor_v___pose_reference_by_senshistock-d5tovkl.jpg (960x1468, 807K)

You could go that far, but you won't because you know I might be right.

Attached: 1322709097492.jpg (456x348, 47K)

I just did.

You're the one asserting that he wants his mom. OP is just asking if it's normally to want to fucking hug someone

Jfc dude it's a shit world sometimes it's nice to take comfort with another human being. Quit being a pick.

Saying "I could" is definitely different from actually going there. Maybe we're from different countries? I'm from America, where are you from? It may resolve everything.

I get the same feeling. Just want to be nurtured and loved. But yet again I got trust issues and shit, so maybe wanting to be nurtured is like just wanting someone that truly loves you and showered you with attention so you feel safe and don't feel and distress or come up with ideas like, '' does she really love me? ''. Just like your mum or dad, there is typically you know they love you.

... But that's what I think.

It means you want a mother like figure in your life. You either never had a fulfilling life with one or you're going through hard times and need someone like that.

Depends, I knew a guy that went out with his mom to have something to eat after school and some guys from school saw him and made fun of him the next day. Other guys then got the impression he was a mommas boy but the truth was his relationship with his mom was very complicated because they had family problems. People only saw what they saw and assumed things.

Weakness, lonlyness, sadness, hopelessness, exhaustion, fear. You want a save haven.

Who wants a guy that is a complete package, its intimidating if a guy doesn't need anything. The guy that could be perfect with a little of my influence is what I go for. However, no girl wants to be mommie to a boy that figuratively wants a girl to wipe his butt for him when he goes poopoo. What I go for is the guy that needs a place to come home to instead of running the streets and getting in trouble.

Find an older woman who will care for you in that way. There's no shame in it.

Maybe you're just looking for that person that you can let down you're guard and expose your vulnerabilities with...who isn't? Maybe you love hugs, snacks cut into cute shapes and delivered on a tray when you get home from work (school), and don't want to do your own laundry. Or maybe just somebody to pay your way through life. Sounds pretty normal.

>you're going through hard times and need someone like that.

all of these make sense to me

Probably not enough motherly love as a kid. I feel the same way. I just want to have a girl hold me and rub my head sometimes. I'm a dom though and only sometimes do I want to just be held

are we married? ha...this is very common. you're normal!

Maybe you have maternal issues like I do. I crave the same thing but not outwardly.

Mommy issues again. You're an adult, time to act like it. Nothing wrong with wanting a hug or someone to support you after a shit day here or there, but if you're constantly so overwhelmed with life that you need cuddles and constant reassurance from a woman to fill your void, it's time to grow a pair and change yourself and your surroundings.

Nothing feels better than lying on the couch with gf and getting my head rubbed, I'm pretty sure I morph into a cat

Well in a relationship, both couples are nurturing eachother. If you are in fact asking 'is it weird that I want a girl to nurture me in a relationship', then I think the answer would be 'no'. Because the girl also wants you to nurture her.

Ah yes, the country where people are trained from birth to be sociopathic slaves to their corporate overlords. That explains everything.