Dying from loneliness

We’re fucked :)

Attached: 146DB18E-492A-406A-A04E-0B657FFBAC8F.png (750x1334, 488K)

Yeah but you don't have to be. You only have to be slightly daring, only enough to talk to someone new a few times, to change it all. I know you have it, because that's the reason you're so miserable. You want to be daring but won't, others are daring and find friends, lovers, jobs, and contentment.

I understand your fear, I was a virgin til I was 20 (now 28) myself, but I don't sympathize with it. You are a bad man, as I was, back then.

well I don’t know. I have some friends but I never get to see them anymore. as far as women go. I’ve only had 1 gf before, but we broke up because I don’t want children. Because I don’t want children, I’m pretty much fucked when it comes to getting a girlfriend ever again. I’m 27.

Attached: 4B3AB273-FB01-401F-8D8C-408AB7D92D3C.png (750x1334, 851K)

if you head back into the market you'll only be meeting single moms looking for stability through leeching.
avoid it and learn to enjoy your 'loneliness'.

I know. There is no way I will settle for a single mom. I don’t want to be step father.

I miss having a girlfriend. But I know you’re right. I need to forget. Biology is a bitch tho.

I have autism. All the confidence, mindfulness and noce thoughts in the world won't fix that. Me getting into a relationship isn't just a statistical anomaly, it's an impossibility.

If you think you are at the same risk of a pack of cigs a day I would hope you'd be imposing on your friends for some time together-- or you simply don't recognize the benefits of health because you're young, or because you simply hate life. If not, there are endless opportunities to meet people. Religion, clubs, hobbies, drinking, media consumed, the country your car was designed, motorcycles, food, what-the-fuck-ever you have any sort of simple curiosity in, there are people more interested in you that have created groups for it. Use google and find them before you fucking die.

There are also many women who don't want children (not the majority, but in a country of 300 million it's a high number). Look for tattoos, piercings, and dyed hair, and they're likely to agree with you.

>Look for tattoos, piercings, and dyed hair, and they're likely to agree with you.

Implying i’d date them just because they don’t want kids.

>There are also many women who don't want children
when they're young and "independent". once they get to around 30, they have either ended up with a couple accidentally or realized they need them to ensure financial stability from a man. childfree women last till about 35, then they either have a child or fill the void with cats and vibrators.

I don't agree with the reasons this user gave but I can confirm that I changed my mind about children in my late twenties. It wasn't to do with being financially supported though, as I earn almost double what my partner does. It was that I realised we'd actually make better parents than most of the parents I know. I'd done all I wanted to do in regards to travelling, bought a home, got into a good place career wise and saved up enough money to know I could give a child a decent life. That's when the baby urge kicked in.

It took me until 30 to get all those things.

>There are also many women who don't want children

When a woman says “maybe” or “im not sure yet”. That means yes. The woman would have to have a solid “NO”. Which is incredibly rare. Especially for a high quality woman to say this

My brother is 47, he was dating a girl for two years who was 40 when they met, and they had no desire for kids between them. She unfortunately died of cancer last year, she was a nice girl.

My point is that you're definitely wrong in your claim.

>40
>no desire for kids

No shit, she couldn’t have them anyways

>We're
user.... I...I have something to tell you.

Attached: anon i....png (640x773, 17K)

W-what..

Fuck you and die.

>slightly daring, only enough to talk to someone new a few times
That's not enough to get anything more than just a few minutes of small talk with strangers every once in a while or possibly getting an acquaintance you can chat with a little bit for a few weeks.
That barely changes anything.
I'm not lonely because I've never tried. I've put time and effort into socializing and worked on getting better at it. That's not enough if you don't have social skills or just a personality that people don't like.

>You are a bad man
How do you figure that?

>I have stuff so I don't understand how others don't have it
Really?

pls lick my unwiped butthole, it's here for you since you'll never taste, touch, or see a vagina.

>Implying I haven't had sex

Nice try, user.

This You're maybe, definitely not we're.

:(

Attached: A587412A-1C35-46D8-B87D-ECA411044A73.jpg (570x380, 57K)