>likes to dress up as a girl and be dominated by a woman, like a mommy uwu
>has a great sense of humour, and into the same beliefs as me
pic related

Attached: 3dd080.jpg (600x425, 26K)

In your head, apparently.
You should get that checked out.

You forgot to mention you are actually a fag and want a twink

im female :^

Just post a throwaway email here with a pic and you'll get severall skype doms to do with what you want

i'm all of those things except the long girly hair

I somehow fit the description. What mental illnesses do you have?

first off as a girl your solution is to lose weight, it's only ever that

but also
>likes to dress up as a girl and be dominated by a woman, like a mommy uwu
I think you may be disappointed that your fantasy isn't as great as you think IRL

why do you ask? and do you have any contacts?

Sure. Female. With a feminin penis right? Anyway where you at? Murica? Euro kalifat? Lil asia? Some dirthole?

I'm right here tbf. Except for maybe the dominated by mommy part

Well, don't know about the girly stuff unless you mean not very manly but I do know people like that exist.

no I don't. And i ask because people into this on both sides always seem unstable.

What are your beliefs anyway? What do you look like?

I'm all that save the "likes to dress up, be dominated and minimal muscle".

beliefs in what? i mean im a catholic? if thats what you mean
and i have brown hair, im shortish

Learn a card game like Magic and go to tournaments. You'll have to fight the males off. The ones that like the punishment are probably a good bet.

i didn't mean to sound rude btw, I have no contact because not in the US.

Well you asked about sharing your beliefs, so whichever ones you mean by that. Do you look kind of nice? Catholicism is the best form of christianity at least

isn't this the lowest of low when it comes to selection pools

>isn't this the lowest of low when it comes to selection pools
everything she described is what a low type of person would be into. what is she expecting?

Not necessarily, I think people with potential and intelligence can skinny, into rpg, and funny. The crossdressing part, well, a lot of successful people like it privately. Magic the gathering is almost like an anti quality in and of itself, not because of the game, just the crowd

I wish this was a real post. Only thing similar to an obscure jrpg I've played though is shining force 1 and 2 which were amazing. Don't know what your beliefs are don't look that dorky either though. Anyway nerd there's plenty of guys I'm sure looking for that there isn't many girls that are like you though. GL

i feel like i look ugly, but people tell me im pretty

I'm in the same conundrum op I need a nerdy gf/housewife
Where do they all hide?

Well, if you were really ugly, people probably wouldn't say anything at all

I have all those tastes, I could get into mommydom and grow my hair for you, b-but that's it!

Seriously though, that sounds very realistic to find with an user, but next to impossible irl. As I said, I'm into all that media, but from looking at me, no one would be able to tell, since I hide my power level.
I guess you could go to a Con, cosplay as a DoD character (preferably as Zero or Five due to the mommy stuff... uff), and talk to those who recognize your character.

try tinder honestly. and vaguely ask what you are looking for

uwu please tell me your throwaway/discord
we must talk about dod

well for a start you didn't post anything to help them find you *here*, many people fit the 3 top categories, the later 2 you need to talk to them a bit more

otherwise head to weeb conventions and try to strike up conversation, cant do that, then you got no hope

(this post is intended for anyone SERIOUS about this sorta stuff, hell even im kinda curious since I fit some of these but I suspect its a bait post which is kinda sad)

not that guy but I wish I could give you a throwaway because I just figured out I might be into the dressing as a girl thing. I already have a gf and I wouldn't cheat on her.. but I already know she would not be into that at all. The weebshit stuff I just got into, mostly for escapist reasons

I thought I was the only one who liked drakengard good taste user.

email me dood or discord me da_floor#2871
need more dod friends in my life

I don't even have a discord, but I'll set one up just for you.

Those are two girls in the image OP.

>really weeby
>into obscure jrpgs
>dorky with no muscle mass and long greasy hair
Every single kid playing his 3ds at the high school lunch tables

do you mind if I also message you about other stuff? trying to see if some of my wants are in any way realistic

>everything but the crossdressing and built like a farm hand
Good luck though.

yea no worries

Ok maybe later today

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg (210x230, 8K)

hi! hope you don't mind if i added you

>inb4sixgorillionbetas

I suspect you are fat, so a big no no from me.

>meet all the conditions perfectly
>too far down the 2d rabbithole to even care
It's an abstract kind of feel