Is she interested in me?

There is this girl that lives around my neighbourhood, we meet often because our dogs love to play with each other. She recently asked me to go drinking with her. Could that mean she is interested?

I really don't want to make this awkward, since our dogs love each other a lot and I know if I would make a move and she is not interested she wouldn't want to hang out anymore.
What should I do?

Attached: as.png (597x597, 839K)

Retard.

She is either romantically intersted in you or she wants you as a friend

>Could that mean she is interested?
You should rather ask yourself the more relevant question "what kind of interest is it that she has?"

Someone has no interest in youwouldn't ask you to go out for drinks in the first place

Obviously I am talking about romantic interested, guess I should have clarified that
Is there any way to find it out without dropping my spaghetti?
Like throw her into a lake, if she drowns she wants to be friends if she stays afloat she wants the d?

You could ask her if she has a boyfriend

She doesn't

Then my best bet is that she is romantically interested in you

Girls just want to have fun. All fun builds up to sex. If you feel like you can go for it do it. But back off quickly if it goes bad. You can see tenseness in the shoulders. She'll respect you for trying.

But what if not?
I should also add she once suggested she really likes tall guys and I am a manlet

>She'll respect you for trying.
I really hope you're right, but I am really afraid she is going to avoid me because "ew weird creep". Which usually I couldn't care less, but it will hurt my dog too.

Well, first of all, it is her who invited you, and not the other way around. So just hang out with her and have a good time.
But if the atmosphere is good, you could probe her a bit, talk about relationship and stuff, ask her why she is solo etc.
If you have the feeling that she is into you, you can say something like "I think you are really cute and I would like to get to know you better"

You don't ask that, it's rude. The one that mentions a partnership first has something to declare and it's either that you are looking for one, or that you are already in once and want to distance yourself from attempts by making a statement that hints that you have something. There's also the kind of women that don't mention their partners, keeps the relation more vague and with that more attractive for the women as she can leech of the attention she gets. Evaluating a potential partner could also be a reason to stay silent in order to not scare away the bait.

Don't dwell to much on the idea that she might have interest in you sexually or not. Just see were it goes.

Okay, will do that
Maybe not use that sentence 1:1 since I think it sounds a little non assertive, but the rest sounds good
I also have to add that I met all previous girls online where a romantic intent was already clear from the beginning, so I have absolutely no practise reading "signs" and stuff.

I don't really get what you are trying to say. Have I already fucked up?
Not overthinking it is solid advice though. But how do I do that? It's not a freeroll, there is a dog friendship at stake

I'm trying to tell you not to hint in that area because it tends to get noticed like the smell of rotten fish.

Example: I offered a chick that's in the same language course with me to go out for a beer if she feels like it because she's not from town and only in town for an internship. We started talking and she was telling me something about some place she went to with someone, but adjusted her wording from singular gender specific to plural unspecific article (german).

As mentioned previously: you don't mention this type of information unless there's a need to declare something. I personally find it rude and intrusive, specially when you don't know the person all to well.

Hints in what area?
Was genau hat sie gesagt? "Ich bin mit JEMANDEM wohin gegangen?"
Und den letzten Absatz verstehe ich wieder nicht.

Jesus Christ just go get a drink with her. Figure out her feelings toward you in the conversation you have. The worst you can get after it is a new friend.

How do I figure them out in a conversation?
Most women are don't make any moves

Bump

Bump

Yes she’s interested. Duh. Retard.

It doesnt matter. Treat it as if she is romantically interested. No, you wont lose her as a friend if it turns out at some point that she just looks for a friend. The absolute state of beta males on this site

Hints in the area of partnership, verifying to see if your opposite is taken or not. If you ask directly it shows motive and comes of as sort of aggressive.

Sie meinte "ich bin mit meinem ->meinen freunden ..."

Sounds like you'll have to grow a pair and make a move yourself.

Attached: faerie.png (441x501, 348K)

And being aggressive about it is bad? Not saying that you're wrong, just wondering
I also didn't ask directly like that, we just somehow ended up talking about relationships, I don't remember how.
Yeah guess I'll have to grow some balls. Hopefully alcohol is going to help.
And if I wasnt a beta male I wouldn't be posting here.