Signs the global compact on migration

>signs the global compact on migration
Why Romanians have more in common with Africa than their neighbors?

Attached: F111CC0C-3696-480D-A1CA-A1B48E87A0A7.png (1200x800, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

business-review.eu/news/3-4-million-romanians-left-the-country-in-the-last-10-years-second-highest-emigration-rate-after-syria-159038
youtube.com/watch?v=2pmNCdBEcg4
gandul.info/stiri/revolta-intr-un-orasel-din-satu-mare-cand-s-a-aflat-ca-aici-va-fi-un-centru-de-refugiati-o-sa-recurgem-la-violenta-15001001
theguardian.com/science/2018/dec/06/earliest-plague-strain-found-in-sweden-holds-clue-to-stone-age-migration-from-east
pollstar.com/article/jazz-in-the-park-romania-to-host-concerts-at-the-landfill-134846
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Baia
youtu.be/PJGJwe6W9eQ
youtu.be/-J9GKFyzO0g
youtu.be/JUrhgrjXRE8
youtube.com/watch?v=peGIc6AQHa8&t=0s
youtu.be/5OJrLcz6HOg
youtu.be/OjTOP4PDuHM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimitrie_Cantemir
forums.spacebattles.com/threads/afgani-migrants-head-for-hungary-starts-crying-after-taking-wrong-turn-and-ending-up-in-romania.356430/
youtu.be/ibhoBfB7RFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>another Romania hate thread

S-A-G-E

Attached: BelaHun.png (4209x2217, 3.76M)

It is over.

Don't worry gypo, they don't want to come anyway.

The
>it's over
gypo.
The shitty pasta gypo.

Where's the gypo with the
>Kosovo is Romanian clay
?

YOU'RE ALL NIGGER RETARDS.

okay sure, tchad

>signs the global compact on migration
HOW? just like that? a bunch of gypsies sign it behind our backs? no announcement, nothing?

There are based Romanians. NO country is cucked, every country can be saved. Just need to continue the redpilling and continue with our movement.

Why should i give a fuck,niggers wont come here because we are poor and if anigger fucks with me or my m8s we put knife in him and maybe go to prison maybe pay a ticket because we have balls.So i see no reason to give afuck,fuck the west we are not white and seeing whit*oids getting btfo is fun.

Lol it’s much deeper than the Trump meme. Insider joke.

All that applies to Italy and other Eastern Europeans with the exception of Hungary, but they’re all refusing to sign. Only Romanians seem to want this.

Attached: 3AB791E9-DAD1-4A10-8E46-0A80DD586F52.jpg (1300x879, 243K)

>with our movement
Keep it light on the cringe please.

>but they’re all refusing to sign. Only Romanians seem to want this.
business-review.eu/news/3-4-million-romanians-left-the-country-in-the-last-10-years-second-highest-emigration-rate-after-syria-159038

We won’t import nogs but Syrian, Lebanese, Algerian medics to replace the ones that moved to the West. Most of you probably didn’t finish school here yet.

>the global compact on migration
Isn't that just a meme? I doubt anyone would follow it.

Attached: 1544180205919.png (600x580, 365K)

Give me your nogs, your wretched,
Your death starving colored masses yearning to stab rob and rape;
The sane goy refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the blood thirsty cannibals,
Tempest-tossed to me
I lift my dying lamp beside a gray communist building!

Whoa... b-but there isn’t even a war in Romania...
Why steal so much clay only to abandon it to go live with niggers in UK and France?!

Attached: B4715EFB-29C0-42C9-93E1-A4E594911F10.jpg (630x445, 35K)

Is that Byron paraphrased?

found the jew

Most of the industry went belly up.
Shit jobs turning you into a serf/ work to eat.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pmNCdBEcg4

What if we replaced Romania's population with a mix of irish and japanese?

sage & cage trash thread

Cope.

>>Kosovo is Romanian clay
What? Stating facts is a meme now?

>>signs the global compact on migration
I believe you but how about a link, you cock consumer

The only reason we sign it is to suck up to JewSA and Jewrmoney

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ZAMOLXIS, STOP REPLYING TO THIS OBVIOUS SHILL BAIT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAGE
A
G
E

Attached: 646x404.jpg (646x404, 64K)

picrelated is from the romanian protest against the UN migration pact

go back to central asia you maghiarized gipsy

Attached: pactmigratie-1544105867.jpg (590x331, 165K)

t. bozgors who never recovered after trianon

Hello fellow MAGApede, what does "sage" mean?
Apologies, but I'm new here.

It is over.

it is the option of making a thread no longer having bumps, which is what i intended to do when i got my first reply in this thread.

i fucking hate everyone who replied to me after i already SAGED this shill thread TWICE.

again, for the third, and hopefully last...

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

STOP REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ask someone else too.

Attached: soldat-1.jpg (700x467, 67K)

Kek, welcome to romania.

We do what we want
We tell you nothing
We steal everything

Don't come back.

Clay tastes bad.

Nobody is shilling here, cigany. Who would even pay someone to shill against Romania when you’re lockstep with globalist ZOG ideology?

Attached: FA02D580-87B4-45FC-8531-A807982AD704.jpg (706x740, 113K)

On other news

Attached: cheecky_EU.jpg (656x663, 458K)

i knew it, i knew this was a shill thread the moment you compared us to Africa.

you Mongols have no right to call anyone in lockstep with ZOG, you spawned Soros!

SAGE

Attached: Wojak Ardeal.png (706x740, 47K)

Meanwhile, in Romanian schools
>find the intruder in each family

Attached: find_the_intruder.jpg (960x720, 77K)

YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to bash everyone who replied ITT after i already saged this thread with a big bludgeon.

but to make the Hungarian OP happy, let's remember the origin of the Great and Holy Hungarians:

everyone knows of Hunor and Magor, but they had a third brother, Ungor.

Ungor was mad that his brothers always got to fuck the stallions, while had to suck the donkey's dick. so out of rage, he decided to gather some of his fellow horse riders, and set out west, until he found Pannonia, and settled there, and named it, HUNGARIA, in the memory of his homeland in the Tarim Basin, DZUNGARIA, and decided to settle on the Danube, where he founded the city of Buddha's Pest, later misspelled as Budapest, because him and his kind were both Buddhists and pests who were unbearable even for their fellow Mongols.

from then, his descendants, were called Magyars, because the Romanians who were there called them as Magar (pronounced Muhgar) because they rode Donkeys, and Magar means donkey in Romanian, and this is where the name Magyar comes from.

Ungor founded the Kingdom of Hungry, which is the true name of Hungary, because when Ungor came, he really was hungry, and the name was spelled wrong, because Hungarians were taught to read and write later by their Austrian neighbors.

source: Gesta Hunnorum, by Kocsog Lajos.

>pic related, elite soldier of the Crown of Saint Stephen.

Attached: Ungor.jpg (736x1075, 105K)

stop being so butthurt faggot
it's a known fact mods don't delete threads that are shitting in romania
You have to be new to think otherwise

STOP. REPLYING. TO. THIS. THREAD.

don't give (You)s to the Bozkike.

SAGE

Attached: Statuia_lui_Avram_Iancu,_Tg._Mureş.jpg (2136x3216, 2.22M)

Soros is an American citizen retard. Hungary banned his University literally last week. Take your meds, Traian.

Attached: 24274B1C-F879-4D44-BF4C-EFE628BCE2BB.jpg (852x1024, 103K)

gandul.info/stiri/revolta-intr-un-orasel-din-satu-mare-cand-s-a-aflat-ca-aici-va-fi-un-centru-de-refugiati-o-sa-recurgem-la-violenta-15001001

Romanians themselves are gypsies and refugees from India, so they like other refugees.

Awesome

Soros was born in Hungary, in Budapest to be exact.

his birth name is GYORGY.

he is Hungarian, like it or not.

Hungary spawned him, and they will never be forgiven for that. don't be so sure anyone will forget that, Attila.

i fucking hate all Romanians whon replied to this shill thread after i already SAGED it several times, it's like they want to atract (((You))) here, fucking sad....

Attached: Wojak Legionar.jpg (1201x1442, 271K)

Why do romanians eat from trash cans?

Attached: Screenshot_20181203-190728_Chrome.jpg (1424x1422, 840K)

>Rasmussen believes the plague may originally have emerged as a human disease in the unprecedented mega-settlements that started to be built about 6,000 years ago in what are now Ukraine, Romania and Moldova. The settlements were home to tens of thousands. But with so many people living in dreadful sanitary conditions and in close contact with animals, the sites were perfect breeding grounds for bugs. “This is the classic, textbook example of what is needed for new pathogens to develop,” he said.
theguardian.com/science/2018/dec/06/earliest-plague-strain-found-in-sweden-holds-clue-to-stone-age-migration-from-east

Attached: F920FA0B-49D6-4DD2-B6D5-B8FB36B84DE5.png (720x741, 1.07M)

>Do people hate us because we're cancerous shitskin parasaties with no culture
>No, bozgors did this
Maybe if you took responsibility for something once in your life, people wouldn't treat your country like dried up dogshit

Attached: romaniayes3.jpg (800x1156, 587K)

lmao

we're racist as fuck
we hate islam/muslims
we highly dislike blacks
we hate gypsies

i can walk the street and be with my people
while you walk the street and see a nigger/arab/asian on every turn

Eli Wiesel was born in romania, in Bucharest to be exact.

his birth name is ELI.

he is romanian, like it or not.

romania spawned him, and they will never be forgiven for that. don't be so sure anyone will forget that, Radu.

i fucking hate all romanians

Attached: fitting.png (1125x873, 708K)

>more butthurt Mongols, spreading lies

i will never forgive all Romanian anons who gave more replies to a shill thread like this, they should have simply ignored it the moment they read OP's cancerous post.

we are not parasites or shitskins, and we will never take any rapefugee.

next time we will not leave Budapest, and we will make sure we will throw all you Khazars into ovens.

i will never forgive (((You))) or other dumbfucks who replied ITT after i SAGED it repeatedly. some Romanians really have low IQ.

Attached: Best Pest.jpg (1360x1144, 500K)

Eli is a jew, and jews descend from Khazars, the fellow steppe nigger cousins of the Magyars.

Attached: Hunsraeli 2.png (544x988, 412K)

They party in garbage as well
pollstar.com/article/jazz-in-the-park-romania-to-host-concerts-at-the-landfill-134846
Also, does anyone else find it odd that Romanian ciganyok LARP as Romans and cant even build a toilet thousands of years after Romans engineered the aquaducts and waterworks of Rome? Who do they think they’re fooling?

Attached: A81F2F7E-B207-43AF-ABA3-FFADD398B294.png (500x372, 213K)

Romanians are brown gypsies sucking ZOG cock. Always have and always will be. You are totally deluded if you think romania is white or racist or anything other than a shithole and an NWO puppet state.

Das ist rite!!
BOULL NRGRU ROMÂN!!

Attached: a9977ab49c55df27247f14aa75abacc3.jpg (600x900, 73K)

Eastern Euros are insecure and will suck your cock if you say it'll make them more like Western Europe (Ukraine case being the perfect example).

Those that new them a bit closer (Hungary, Czechs, Poland) have less such issues.

Eli is a romanian, and romanians descend from gypsies, the fellow poo in loo cousins of romanians

Attached: 1515347710781.png (832x655, 371K)

you and all Romanians who replied ITT after i already SAGED this shill thread deserve to burn together with the M*gyar scums.

Romanians are NOT gypsies, NOT pooinloos. and Eli is a KIKE.

Attached: 646x406.jpg (646x404, 63K)

romanians ARE gypsies that shit in the streets because they don't have working toilets

Attached: Screenshot_20181203-190908_Chrome.jpg (1440x1937, 956K)

>not sure if Hungarian with Douche proxy, or a genuine Douche cuck.

Attached: CZXXDG4R25GRHD4OWJD22LWXGY.jpg (1200x768, 144K)

romanians are NOT whites, NOT Europeans. and Eli is a ROMANIAN.

Attached: 1493670775752.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

Diku so bigu you get BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Baia
youtu.be/PJGJwe6W9eQ
Keki
Correct, Romanian-black friendship forever!!
youtu.be/-J9GKFyzO0g

BOUL NEGRU DE LA ROMANIA!

Attached: 1543162258298.jpg (646x404, 54K)

Why are Romanian girls such whores that they come to the Netherlands to prostitute themselves? Your men clean our toilets while your girls suck our dicks :)

Don't worry Romania with any luck today the French will fuck shit up so hard they accidentally the EU

>dat pic

nice cherrypicking, you Mongol scum.

Eli is a KIKE, not Romanian.

why are Douches such cucks who voted Mark Rutte instead of Geert Wilders?

Attached: lines red.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

Why are romanians such gypsies that they vote for other gypsies? Look at your own government ciganescu :)

we are not gypsies, we fucking hate them.

you are a dumb cuck brainwashed by propaganda, you got brainwashed to think we are gypsies.

sorry, not wasting my time with cucks like you.

Attached: 13068418-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 75K)

It's over
You'll soon be able to pay for sex from one of those girls
youtu.be/JUrhgrjXRE8

Attached: IMG_20181129_211553.jpg (480x320, 18K)

just read those line... sounds kinda of based. like we are living in a hidden anarcho capitalism, and if I thing a bit... is just how it is. Here you can kill, steal, don't pay taxes, have weapons, use the internet how you want, work illegally and if you know how to evade it and you got relations, nothing will happen to you. Is a shame that I'm a good goy faggot that is to afraid to do illegal things

Attached: israel chan.jpg (723x1024, 94K)

There is no difference between gypsies and so called "white romanians". At least gypsies contributed with some violin music but romanians are subhumans who are on the same level as Africans.

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 365K)

GET IN HERE, WE NEED SOME FUCKING AUTISM STAT.
youtube.com/watch?v=peGIc6AQHa8&t=0s
youtu.be/5OJrLcz6HOg

BAMN (AntiFa) is behind the Caravan!

IQ maps are bullshit for the most part, and your map show Serbia having 90, while Romania is 91.

does that mean Serbs are subhuman too?

you are a dumb cuck, falling for jewish tricks.

Attached: suicides-europe.jpg (1260x1260, 327K)

I'll suck your dick if you invade berlin and put an end to the wests. Go double or nothing, I dare you Ivan!

Jej at least post real data on wiki we are 94 or 95 like Israel(not that 3 points make a difference)
Also you can use your verbal IQ to swear at Gypsies that begg on your streets, kek
And in Romania live more ethnicities beside Romanians, bozgors, Gypsies or Germans we have Tatars, turks(dobrogea wasn't even Romanian but we got it too, kek)
youtu.be/OjTOP4PDuHM

Also, him and more that followed:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimitrie_Cantemir

Attached: 1544172475451.jpg (768x576, 101K)

serbs are known for their subhumanness

>Does that mean Serbs are subhumans too
Yes. All you hook nosed brown Balkan creatures are turk-gypsy rape offspring. You have more in common with Turks and niggers than with Aryan (white) Europeans.

Hopefully based Hungary will reclaim it's lands again from you brown hordes.

Accepting Romanians as white would be same as accepting Jews and mullatos as white.

>romanians have nigger tier IQ
Keep seething gypo.

Serbs are our bros, we fought together against you in 1913, and fought against Austro-Mongols in WW1.

>based Hungary

you really fell for the propaganda did you?

you obviously fell for their lies.

this is why you call us hook-nosed or brown.

meanwhile, Niggerlands gets full of sandniggers and gets more mudslime everyday, you deserve it for being such dumb cucks.

Attached: Hunsraeli.png (2648x2608, 390K)

You have to go back to Asia, mongol diaspora

Attached: steppe_smegma.jpg (837x600, 74K)

as if anyone will even come here thanks to the gypo meme, thank you Jow Forums

>Propaganda
LOL. Keep crying gypsy, you are not white and will never be ,the only propaganda is that romanians are better than gypsies.
Yes there are some nigs in Netherlands, but in Romania you have 20 million nigs. (Gypsies)

the whole "Romanians are gypsies and Romania is a horrible hellhole" psy-op had a good side too. even rapefugees think we are a wasteland, so they will simply avoid us because of it.

Romania is indeed a wasteland compared to even Afghanistan and Syria

>the butthurt is strong with this one

yep, Mongol diaspora in Niggerlands confirmed.

Attached: 6880231263_d43fa425bc_b.jpg (1024x895, 307K)

yes, 100% this

friendly reminder romania is hell on earth, stay away

Attached: 1392266374073.jpg (1920x1140, 407K)

even if it were true, which is not, then we still don't need to be afraid that our country will sink under the sea, like Niggerlands does.

those dams will not last forever. :D

Attached: Castelul-Peles.jpg (800x533, 74K)

>even rapefugees think we are a wasteland
Everything east of the Elbe is according to the general understanding in the West.

forums.spacebattles.com/threads/afgani-migrants-head-for-hungary-starts-crying-after-taking-wrong-turn-and-ending-up-in-romania.356430/

yes, but we have been hit by this myth the most, especially because of you Hungarians spreading the blatant shilling and propaganda that we are all sewer-dwellinng gyps.

we don't even need to build a fence, we have the Danube, all the smelly Syrians trying to cross here will drown.

see, it's all okay. but if they really try to cross here, our patience will finally end.

Friendly reminder that ROMAnians are the single biggest argument against intelligent design. Only a cold uncaring sloppy messy process of gradualist evolution could create something as vile and repugnant as ROMAnians.

Attached: 1535323428414.jpg (684x1024, 149K)

they get arrested and deported and there's no need for media coverage, we are not part of the schengen alliance like these western cucks

How will you be able to tell the rapefugees from the "ethnic romanians"? You all look the same.

It's over
youtu.be/ibhoBfB7RFY

Attached: 1544098751531.jpg (1024x683, 166K)

oh look, it's the Hungarian in Vojvodina, with his dead rats pic.

another reason why we will stay in Budapest permanently when we go next time.

fuck you for mocking anti-Communist revolutionaries, this just shows that Hungarians are still Bela Kun fanboys even after 1919.

Attached: MagyarokNemHunok.jpg (3848x2700, 3.05M)

It is over.
You forgot this one tho.

A bit enhanced and there’s some black magic around the angles.

speaking of Schengen, it's the fault of dumb Douches from Niggerlands like that we are not in Schengen as of December 2018, the Douches really are salty as fuck that Constanta will overtake Rotterdam as the largest trade port.

Attached: A_Romanian_soldier_mounts_multiple_integrated_laser_engagement_system_gear_on_a_Humvee.jpg (3000x2000, 2.89M)

>Is butthurt because white people dont want brown gypsy migrants
Friendly reminder that there is no difference between the average Romanian and the African rapefugees.

Unironically yes, anti-communist + Romanian is possibly the worst combination imaginable.

Attached: 1542643616048.png (1878x909, 2.79M)