ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery,

Attached: file.png (600x399, 212K)

I'm an easy-going introvert male who may be getting into a relationship with a busy extrovert female. Can any women or men who has been in such a relationship give me some tips?

Would it be unreasonable to suggest a camping trip to this girl?

She mentioned it when we were really close some months ago, but we drifted apart a bit, but still kinda talking and what not.

I was thinking to try seeing her in a semi-datey way (Just like we used to) and then casually suggest the camping trip. Its a ways out though. Not too bad though...

How romantic does this little trip sound?

I was just reading something about snow, and and brought back memories about how it felt like Devon and I were the only people around when we were in the field on new years. Just me, her, beer, fireworks. Couldn't hear anything beyond the leave rustling or crows screeching. Couldn't see the lights of the near by houses. Nothing. Just me and her, with me feeding her chips, as her hands "were too cold to do it herself" and took sips from each others cans

make sure you both know how to compromise and you should be fine
pretty romantic i guess what is the point of this question?

Girls, would you ever date or even be in a relationship with a guy who is a quitter?

>pretty romantic i guess what is the point of this question?

Just was curious mostly. But its a little interesting as she said that we were just "Friendly"

whats a non creepy way of asking someone out?
im not afraid of rejection but i am worried about coming off as a "creep.

Attached: 1525153161785.jpg (700x925, 107K)

I went on a date with this guy yesterday and I know he thinks it went well but I'm not into him. What's a good excuse to never see him again?

I feel really bad because he was like "the worst dates are the one you think go well".

sounds more than friendly to me but i wasnt there so i cant say
but if i did that with any of my male friends itd be gay as hell

>girl I've been talking to, but not mutually exclusive with yet, has been posting nudes of herself and flirting with randoms on the internet through an anonymous alt account because reasons

I need a morality check: I should just move on from her yeah? For context, she started doing this after we began hanging out.

my personal opinion is that i always preferred when girls were honest with me
just tell him you didnt click and no hard feelings

>mention I'm starving to a guy on my course
>he gives me one of his maccies vouchers
>says he might use his other one
>walk through town together, conversation is awkward
>mind is blank and I start sweating and mumbling
>tell him I'm going to walk to the other maccies because its closer to my bus even though we were pretty much next to the other one and I could have grabbed a burger with him
>effectively run away from the first chance of social interaction with anyone outside of school in over a year

he probably thinks I don't like him and I feel like a dickhead for taking his voucher and running off
the next time I see him will be incredibly awkward
I do shit like this every time and people probably think they're just not worth my time instead of the reality being that I run away from anything that makes me slightly uncomfortable
what do?

Especially the chip feeding bit?

I just find it weird, as people say that it seems just friendly, but if you swap it to two guys, it becomes pretty gay I guess. But a guy and a girl? Seems pretty couplish.

>what do
in the future be less autistic
in this specific case when you see him again apologize and ask him to go eat if you like him

Does semen always stain? My semen never seems to stain anything

I think I might message him instead but how should I phrase it?
>s-sorry about stealing your voucher and running off to the other and of town, my social anxiety got too much and i needed to be alone for a while
>maybe next time we could grab something if you fancy it?
does this make me sound even worse?

no it sounds honest
i would phrase it like this
hey im sorry about the other day my social anxiety got the better of me i dint mean to run out on you, let me make it up to you and buy you dinner(yes you pay for it you stole his thing)

In all honesty it may be better to just say "sorry I was distracted, had a long day that day" instead of talking about your social anxiety. Tell them about it after you guys meet up for dinner.

I'm just worried if we went for some food I wouldn't have anything to talk about in person and I'd just go mute
that's went I always duck out of stuff like this
do I think in advance about what I want to talk about or something?
I'm so bad at conversation

She was the one to approach me first and I could tell she was somewhat interested, more than the other girls in her group even though they all seemed interested to some degree, but she fought for most attention I feel.

She'd often invite me over to hang out and I'd offer to hang out with her to show some interest back. She would always invite a friend along, but its not like it was obvious they'll be there. Initially its us just making plans, then she asks if one specific friend can come too to which I feel like I have to agree. See, if she just wants to be friends thats fine, but I never see her hang out with the other guys she's known for longer than she knows me.

Am I just more likable than the other guys or does she want something more from me? I feel at times she wants me to be jealous and when I unintentionally flirt with her friend, she seems a little jealous about it but its very subtle so don't know about this for sure, just something I picked up on recently

>*that's why

What do you think guys and girls? Is he interested in me?
>Meet him for the third time ever in a mini convention because we kinda promised each other to see again (well I was the one responsible for that but still)
>We had even more fun together even though he did seem to lose some interest in me during the waiting time but it's okay because we didn't know anything about each other anyways
>Got to know him better and we both clearly enjoyed the company
>Even got to visit his apartment
>Also he snatched my ice cream when I was trying to pay for it and he paid it instead
>Also saw me off at the busstation at the very end and we both said "yeaaahhh" at the same time when we were telling good byes.
>Now he even contacts me voluntarily, before he didn't do that
Aand I'm going to visit him again in summer.

Women, what are your least desirable traits in a mate?

Should I just ask her out with:

>Wanna do something on Saturday?
or
>You still interested in meeting up and seeing what more there is here?

given that she explicitly told me she was romantically interested and felt like were are supposed to see what more is here, but uni hasn't allowed us to meet yet.

>Women, what are your least desirable traits in a mate?
Liar, violent, unreliable, stupid, rude, insensitive.

And short with a small dick, of course.

>And short with a small dick, of course.
Is short with an above average dick acceptable?

It was a joke, user.

I don't care about dick size, height doesn't matter unless he is noticeably smaller than me.

Do you girls find it gay if a guy cares a lot more about cuddling than sex, or is it endearing?

Just don't forget to be attractive and you'll be fine.

It's very sweet, not gay. But when's time to fuck, he should fuck ah

I am a big cuddler, so I find it vital that my boyfriend is too.

Girl here. Recently got contacted by an old class mate who wants to catch up. I am in mid twenties now, and he bullied me all the way through school or a solid 8 years straight. We aren't even talking mild fun practical jokes. He used to;
>Give me surprise haircuts when I wasn't paying enough attention in class
>Steal my school stuff and hide it
>Mark my face with a permanent marker
>Steal my glasses, which is very problematic with a -3,5 eye sight
>outright rip my shirt off me by force and run off with it
>Drop a glass of water over me
>Cut the tire on my bicycle
Etc. Etc. He got "in trouble" a lot, but those slaps in the wrist did nothing to deter him. No one cared, not even my own parents. My current disposition towards him is bad at best.

My issue is that I just have no idea why he would contact me now, a solid 10 years after I last saw him. He wants to meet for a cup of coffee. I have no idea what could possibly be going through his head, and I really want a pointer on which way this could go. I have no intentions of humouring him, if he just wants to make fun of me again. I am already suffering from anxiety and paranoia after all the shit he did. The main reason I am even considering meeting him, is for the hope that he wants to make up for it and apologize, but he didn't seem like the type who would ever do that kind of thing back in school.

Should I expect to get pranked again, or what could he be hoping to gain here?

Bump?

She's mentioned it before (I'm assuming in the sense of "It would be fun to go camping with you, user!" and not "I love camping"), so it should be safe.

Well, she mentioned it more like "I wanna go camping upstate" But not explicitly with me. But we have discussed trips together to like Texas, Cuba, Panama and Iceland around the same time she mentioned that

Rude, unfeeling, poor hygiene. Guys who do that know-it-all shit. Guys who are mean to animals or kids (they don't have to like them, they just have to treat them decently). Guys who lack confidence or any self-assurance. Idk: don't be an asshole and take care of yourself and I can deal

I am very serious when I say that everything has a time and a place. Even the most retarded lines can work give the right circumstances.

Hell, I once agreed to a date with a guy because he came up to me and hit on me with the line
>Hey girl, nice tits. Doing anything tonight?
And I was literally more flat chested than he was. Surprise factor always seems to help when trying to ask someone out. Don't give enough time and room to consider it.

Of course, the main problem comes afterwards, because this guy was one of the rare Fedora Tipping species, who can't act like a normal human being.

Very endearing

Anyone? I really don't know what to think of this

Just be careful of how you word it. That can make you sound very creepy, or desperate, if you have been drifting apart too much.

honestly he might feel bad give him a chance to apologize if things feel off then dip

yeah that makes sense its just i dont want to make anyone feel uncomfortable
ill try and be casual as possible

Thats partially why I mentioned the bit about getting together first, under more normal circumstances and seeing how it goes from there.

We last were together ~2 months ago, and it was sorta couple like, We tried getting together earlier this month, but she seemed to flake. But she did speak to a coworker the day before, and she did tell her that we'll be doing something soon as its getting nice out. So IDK.

I messaged her like last tuesday, nothing from her, but she's taken upto 10 days to reply, but never ignored my messages.

It is very possible that he wants to make amends. If he's become a part of Alcoholics Anonymous, or other similar 12 step programs, that is a part of the process. I sincerely doubt that he's calling you up out of a plan to abuse you more. I'd imagine, worse case scenario, is that he has a crush on you.

I might suggest you respond back, "What's this about?" you can even throw in a "We didn't exactly depart on good terms."

If you go through with this, I also suggest to have a finite timeframe for the meeting. "I can meet you at 2, but I can't stay longer than 2:30" If he asks you why, all you need to say is "I have other obligations" or w/e. No need to be specific. It might be a good idea to set up an actual obligation - setting up a follow up date with a friend or family member you trust, who you can talk to about the experience.

I hope this turns out well for you. Don't forget: An apology doesn't make you obligated to give forgiveness. All you need so say is "Okay." maybe "Thank you"

Girls, do you like guys in uniforms, and (most importantly) if so, why?

Is it possible for a girl to get piss on the side (not the front/center) of the toilet seat and some on the floor?

Heck yes. It's a dominance thing, authority figures. "Yes, sir!"

>How romantic does this little trip sound?

Confused... are you asking how romantic the passage sounds from a literary, I’m-going-to-put-this-in-a-story standpoint, or how romantic the trip itself was?

>I feel really bad because he was like "the worst dates are the one you think go well".

That’s actually not a bad way to bridge in. He’s already self-aware enough to know that just because it goes “well” it doesn’t mean anything results from it.

Just say sorry, you think he’s a cool dude, but you just weren’t feeling the chemistry. It happens. Good luck.

In my experience, that’s about 90% of the time you date someone anyway, so learning to let them down easy is just another skill you’re going to have to pick up, and so is learning to *be* let down gracefully and moving on.

>mention I'm starving to a guy on my course
>what do?

You a girl or guy? You just trying to get a friend? Be casual? Something more?

Honestly, tell him what other user said
>hey im sorry about the other day my social anxiety got the better of me i dint mean to run out on you, let me make it up to you and buy you dinner

Maybe avoiding mentioning social anxiety, just playing it off like it was a momentary lapse is the smarter and more chill choice... however for you, it doesn’t sound like it’s a momentary lapse, and nor does it sound like you could pull It off for long.

So honesty and sincerity might be the best route because it lets him know what he’s getting in to and either let’s him walk, or he sticks around and probably gives you a little extra wiggle room so you’re not trying to walk a “chill” tight rope you’re not used to.

>What do you think guys and girls? Is he interested in me?
Probably. Or you could just be a buddy. No way to know without being proactive.

>Should I just ask her out with:
Better still, invite her to concrete event, with a specific time named (flexible of course).

If she's a squatter, yes. If you are not familiar, that is when a woman squats over a toilet but doesn't actually let her butt touch the seat. It's out of sanitary fear or whatever.

>That list of shit
What the fuck.

In all seriousness, I did a lot of the same type of things. I was very physical. Stealing clothes was a favourite, wrestling her to write or paint something on her face, that kind of stuff. Yeah she was horrified too, but I was 13, and not exactly a bright kid back then.

But damn I had a huge crush on her. After military service, I immediately got in contact with her again, and told her I'd do whatever it takes to make up for it. I felt like a stupid sack of shit, because while common sense says this isn't how you get a girl interested in you, a fucking child doesn't know that. You can't be angry at him for what he did 10 years ago, and I can pretty much guarantee that he won't be looking to prank you again.

>You can't be angry at him for what he did 10 years ago
Emotions don't work like that. She can't just will away her anger. She can choose to not take it out on him, but she can still be coping with the anger she felt over all these awful things.

>Confused... are you asking how romantic the passage sounds from a literary, I’m-going-to-put-this-in-a-story standpoint, or how romantic the trip itself was?

From how it actually was, as well, it happened more or less as I wrote.

He’s either the most retarded fucking 6 year old on the planet and was trying to show interest in you, so is now trying to admit he like doing you all these years (this is straight up meme status. But who knows,kids can be fucking idiotic)

Or he’s feeling bad that he was such a huge fucking dickhead and wants to say sorry. (Maybe an AA thing, maybe just realizes how much of a brat he was, maybe the recent #metoo stuff got to him, who knows)

Whatever the case, what you do or say is completely up to you. If you don’t want to see him, tell him to fuck off and you think he’s a piece of trash. If you want to hear him out, cool. If you want to go and see him so you can spit in his face (which... is probably kind of extreme and unhealthy) that’s up to you. But don’t do shit you don’t want to.

Better to face it than ignore it, but only if you’re ready.

I am struggling with trust issues as it is, I don't want to just go if I am just putting more uel on the fire.
I already asked what he wants to accomplish here, And he sticks to his "just wanting to catch up" explanation. Didn't know the thing about alcoholics though. Good idea about setting up another appointment, that should help at least give me a good excuse to walk out if I have to.

>Crush
I have no idea how to respond to this. Just.. what. And guys think girls are impossible to understand...

Yeah but at the side? She'd have to be hovering perpendicular, does that even happen?

>Emotions don't work like that
They certainly don't. I am seeing a psychologist due to the bullying I was subjected to back then. But then again, that also gives me an opportunity to get a potential apology, which would probably be quite good for me.

If I believe this guy That is apparently possible. I don't even know.

I might give it a shot, just to see what is up. At least there seems to be a few reasonable reasons for him to reach out to me that doesn't involve further harrasment.

If it's because of #poundmetoo I will kick his ass. Then he is absolutely retarded.

So if I like someone I'm already friends with do I go for it knowing it'll probably turn out bad or just keep them at a distance/distance myself even more to try to kill the feelings so we can stay friends?

Because right now what I feel is seething jealousy when she's flirting with other people and stuff and I can't be around it.

both guys and girls;
What's a "weakness"/"drawback" you would kind of like in a partner?

Are all women wishy-washy, doling out maybes and "i'll see"s instead of yeses and nos when they're being asked out? Or have I just managed to attract an insecure one/lying cunt?

Girls don't piss on the seat and floor like that.

You go for it. Always. Trust me.

t. went for it and it turned out she'd been turning down guys for years waiting on me to make a move

My gf had a girl over while I was at work, and when I came back the toilet/floor had been peed on

Romance is dictated by the shared intimacy and emotions of the moment.

You can be in Paris, in one of the finest resturaunts in the world, during valentines, sharing a candle lit dinner with your greatest love, on the first night of your honeymoon. but if you’re not feeling it, it means nothing.

Or you could be in the back of a pickup truck, watching a bucking broncho at a rodeo, sipping on a tall boy while chowing down on some barbecue. And if you’re eith someone you care about, and you’re there together and happy, it could be the most romantic moment in the world.

It’s not the environment or the situation that makes romance. It’s the people and the emotions shared that do.

>So if I like someone I'm already friends with do I go for it knowing it'll probably turn out bad or just keep them at a distance/distance myself even more to try to kill the feelings so we can stay friends?

Not a chick, but repressed feelings and living “what if” regrets are among two of the most toxic things you can carry you.

>I might give it a shot, just to see what is up
Good luck.
>And guys think girls are impossible to understand...

I called it “meme status” but It’s actually not *that* hard to understand. As a boy, you’re taught to be dominant, avoid effeminate actions, and avoid being emotionally vulnerable.

So under tat extremist and chilidish logic, given that it’s “improper” or “weak” to verbalize interest or make yourself emotional vulnerable, the only way to express interest is to make yourself known and impressionable.

What better way to do that than to physically and tangibly? And if you do it constantly, you get to spend more time around the subject of interst too.

Is it sensible? Hell no. It’s dumbass 6 year old logic—a logic I never subscribed to. But it’s not difficult to understand.

>""""girl""""

I find all my bf's flaws cute because they're his flaws. I don't know if I'd find them as cute on someone else.

>It’s dumbass 6 year old logic—a logic I never subscribed to. But it’s not difficult to understand.
I have a hard time grasping that, but I suppose I have just been taught a different, equally alien concept that makes me act just as nonsensical at times. Oh well.

>go out with a girl
>think the date is going to be fun
>she's super boring and dull

Goddamnit

Did you have any idea if she felt the same way before?

No. I always figured she didn't. Apparently everyone else around us could see it but neither of us could.

link her nudes so we can help you decide

>tells me she has feelings for me
>ask her out
>she always has an excuse
How the fuck do I deal with women like this? I know she actually does have feelings for me, but for some reason she simply refuses to date. Even after explicitly telling me that she thinks we should date.

Am I being played or is she just autistic? And how do I deal with it?

>It’s not the environment or the situation that makes romance. It’s the people and the emotions shared that do.

True, true. Its more of how it feels than what it actually is.

But I wonder, is it possible that I felt that it was a pretty romantic night, but she felt bleh about it?

yeah

that's what happened

I guess its definitely pretty likely that she felt that it wasn't like that. But really unless she says it, its only just an assumption

>she invited me for a drink with her friends after only talking to me just once
>been hanging out since then, we seem to get along
>Walked her home one night
>always checks up on me if I got home safely
>I can tell she's making up excuses to text me asking for help with random stuff
>takes my recommendations seriously and gets to them straight away
>remembers things about me in detail
>I have a feeling she gets attention from other guys while I'm around to make me jealous

By that point I feel she likes me so I try to act on it and here's the part I don't get

>Offer to go out for ice cream with her
>"I wasn't being serious about that ice cream user"
>some time later I ask her to go see a movie with me
>gives me some generic excuse, she's stressed, she's busy so we end up doing nothing
>out of the blue asks me if I want to hang out with her
>agree
>she asks to bring a friend with her
>agree because already agreed to go with her so what do you do?
>She'd bring a friend before too but they would usually leave early and we'd be alone after anyway

What does she want from me? I can tell there's something going on but I don't know what to the point where I've started to lose interest

She wants attention and validation. And you give her it. Next time she asks you to hang out, just reply "No thanks"

I thought so too, thats why I didn't want to act jealous in front of the other guys she was flirting with.

There was a girl that was hitting on me when she was around, she seemed to get jealous over it, or when I'd flirt with her friend instead of her, it seemed like she wanted to get back at me for that so she'd say "hi" to random guys walking past, which I thought was kind of odd.

See, I want to believe she actually likes me but I have a feeling like this is the reality I want, but its not what actually is if that makes sense? am I just having a hard time accepting she only wants me for attention?

Easy fix:

>Hey, wanna go on a X date this Saturday?
If she says yes, all good. If she says no or maybe or any variation of this that isn't a "yes", reply:
>Well, if you change your mind, get in touch
And then don't text her anymore. Don't hang out with her anyone. Any time she tries to text or talk, be polite but cut it short. Don't indulge her in anyway.

>But I wonder, is it possible that I felt that it was a pretty romantic night, but she felt bleh about it?

Perfectly possible. In fact, If you scroll up think in that same very first reply to you, I also replied to another girl who was asking about how to let a guy down because while she knew the guy thought the date went well, she herself just wasn’t feeling it.

That’s why the key point was “shared” emotion.

It’s also why you should always avoid making assumptions or taking things for granted even it comes to relationships (or dealing with other people in general). It’s impossible to know what another individual is thinking. Even they *themselves* don’t always know how they feel or know why the things they do, let alone you, an outsider (case in point, the conversation on here about bullying because of crushes)

The only way to genuinely know is to ask and observe the behavior that follows.

If it’s in the past, then it’s pointless to think about, because you’ll never know the answer, and even if you do find out, that kind of obsession often warps things; because at the end of the day, closure is a often a myth, and an excuse to try to worm your way back in to the past in a futile attempt to retroactively change things. But inspite of their wishes, “Closure” ain’t a mystical time machine.

Well, the Fireworks stuff was actually like the 7th outing for us. The most "intimate" feeling though,

And we went out like 3 times after that.

But yea, its pointless to overthink this, just gotta move forward, either with her (still talking) or with others...

I get sad when I see my crush Stacey talking to Chad. :c
Wat do?

Become Chad
Just bee urself :)

Girls, what makes a guy intimidating?
Most chicks I talk to tell me I am intimidating.

Is attraction eternal?

Do girls really look at people’s crotches to try and see how big they are?
>inb4 size doesn’t matter
That’s not the question

Also do girl mind/like if someone has a boner in front of them out of attraction?

Girls and guys are impressed by my bulge
It's silly because my bulge is mostly just balls, my dick is not especially large.

>Most chicks I talk to tell me I am intimidating.

As a dude who was *so* intimating that girls wouldn’t even talk to me to tell me that, and would instead tell my *friends* they found me intimidating (which.. actually cracked them up because I’m a pretty nice guy):

Smile.
Relax and carry yourself more loosely (rather than being tightly wound/hunched over/over focused on all but one thing)
Be more proactive and friendly in your social actions (take the initiative to talk to people, greet people, ask after them)

How far does being tall really get you as a guy. Is 6’4” enough to compensate for a below average face.

Attached: ED90EC06-9AB4-4457-BF47-B939B3B70261.jpg (501x1269, 317K)

This might be a stupid question, but humor me. What is it about military men that women like so much? Why do fat and ordinary women think they deserve one? And why do so many swole military men settle for land wales?

I'm going to through my facebook feed and I have three military friends that are fucking jacked, playing with their kids and their fat ugly pudgy wives.

And I have a few female friends that only date military.

Wtf is this shit?

Attached: main-qimg-a087b7616a407164eac1f64065dac16c-c.jpg (400x281, 16K)

Women are entitled. They want an army cunt cuz he fucks off for 6 months at a time, giving them money to live while they're gone, and they get to fuck around behind his back.

Serious question if a guy is going to college is obssesed with selfies and takes photos crossdressing or doing really feminine poses like adding bunny ear filter and wears makeup what does this mean. Also really into stars like Taylor Swift.

>whats a non creepy way of asking someone out?
>im not afraid of rejection but i am worried about coming off as a "creep.

I would never worry about looking like a creep, unless you actually are a creep and the woman has the power to punish you.

Because the truth is, there is no difference for you between romantic and creep. Its all in her head. And do you know where the difference is/ Does she want to fuck you. If she wants to fuck you, you're actions are romantic. If she would hate to fuck you, you're a creep.

Just try to be the best version of yourself and ask.

He's a faggot

>I went on a date with this guy yesterday and I know he thinks it went well but I'm not into him. What's a good excuse to never see him again?
>I feel really bad because he was like "the worst dates are the one you think go well".

I'd just be direct and honest. Maybe not wreck him. But something like "I didn't really feel we had the potential for a relationship, or as friends."

Don't offer him friendship if you dont want to be friends. Don't ghost him. Just simple and direct. If he gets upset, that is on him.

Also, what did he do/ Tell us so we can learn from his mistakes.

She's got D cups and a toned body but I don't want to post her shit here

I don't know why "military guys date land whales," but I know the reason women like military guys is often because, lets be honest, guys look hot in uniform, but it's also because dedication to armed service says a lot about a person. It insinuates discipline, passion, and courage, all of which are desirable and attractive traits in a man.

honestly, I wouldn't even bring it up. Play it cool.

Ask him if he wants to get some food some time.

They're attractive traits in men and women to be honest

Purely speculating here:

>why do women like military men
Strong males that put their lives on the line to protect the things that they believe in in and out themselves in some of the most dangerous places to do it.

Firefighters have a similar appeal, except soliders take it a step further since.. you know.. guns and killing.

It’s pretty much the epitome of “alpha”

>And why do so many swole military men settle for land wales?

Stuck in a foreign environment for months/years at the time, surrounded by 90% other guys, constantly being under threat in some of the most harrowing and intense of psychological pressures (both from the constant looming threat of risking their lives, from coming to terms with taking lives, and from how alienating it is to be a part of a foreign culture in a foreign land that no one else from back home understands).

In all likelihood all of this resulting in: severe ptsd, loneliness, a feeling of alienation, a different set of values and appreciation for what “home” or “comfort” are. When your life is fucked, sometimes you just want something easy and comforting.

>Serious question if a guy is going to college is obssesed with selfies and takes photos crossdressing or doing really feminine poses like adding bunny ear filter and wears makeup what does this mean.

Probably gay. If not, in to some weird ass narcissistic weeaboo shit.

>Also, what did he do/ Tell us so we can learn from his mistakes.

Not her or even a chick, but as a dude with a bit of dating experience, sometimes shit just doesn’t flow right and the vibe is off. Chemistry is impossible to predict.