Male

Male
6'1
6 inch length x 5.5 inch girth dick

Need advice on fucking in missionary. I can easily make my girlfriend squirt with my fingers and tongue, but it's way harder to do with my dick and downright a herculean task in missionary.

Doggy is great and she has laughy, giggly orgasms pretty much everytime while doing Cowgirl.

How do I personally do better with my dick? All I know how to do is smash and slam, which was more than enough for previous gfs and the occasional thot.

I'm in no way a deficient lover, it's just this girl actually has a higher sex drive than me and my dick tends to give out. My masturbation habits don't help either.

I enjoy missionary more than other position because I'm overly reliant on my foot fetish to get hard and is, at this point, the only thing that gives me a surefire boner. She's come with my dick alone in missionary, but it's not super common, which is why she uses a vibrator sometimes (which feels nice to me as well).

I usually finger her until she's mid orgasm and then pound her to save myself some trouble and 8-15 minutes of humping.

Am I missing something? I've always considered my dick as one of my tools, never the star of the show, ya know? But a position has never been useless to me.

Lately, all this bitch wants is dick. It's annoying as shit, because if I finger her - 8 orgasms EASY and she passes out on my bed and I get to rest for a while; if I fuck her and only fuck her with my dick - she only comes in doggy and 4-5 orgasms at most.

Attached: tumblr_m8m6voPDVp1qhi5aao1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 385K)

>Doggy is great and she has laughy, giggly orgasms

Never heared of a woman laughing as she orgasms, but then again my goal is to become a grand wizard

She's really into me.

Shit came out of nowhere too, I was her orbiter for like 5 years until I fucked off to fuck thots and she fell in line.

Went from being tsundere, insulting me in public to a fucking horny cuddle monster.

Don't give up hope, bro. You can make it. I did and I'm a faggot who still hasn't graduated from college and never held a worthwhile job while she makes 50k a year.

user, is your cock enough for women? I have the same exact stats (height and dick), yet I'm constantly afraid that it's too small. I mean, I'm a khv, so it's not like I have any experience, but have you ever been kicked out of bed, or laughed at or whatever? Such things keep me up at night...

No. None of that's ever happened to me, user, and I live in Puerto Rico, a place where everyone is apparently hung as a fucking horse. Even the white people, supposedly, so it's not even nigger genes.

According to a lesbian I bedded. Yes a lesbian. A futchy lesbian to boot. Told me I had what she called a 'boyfriend cock'.

You have to understand that a woman likes you based on how you sell yourself and how you sell your admiration to her. Most girls, for example, aren't totally in love with my foot fetish initially. A couple of sex sessions later and they WANT me to do shit to their feet.

Some of the girls I've fucked were girls I masturbated to years before actually getting the chance to fuck them. I confessed that to them and the weird shit I did behind their backs and they started leaving their panties and socks and giving me nudes and bikini pics of when they were younger.

I've met a couple of girls who actually thought I was too big, but these bitches were on the short side. And they enjoyed the pain of it. But whatever.

Understand that most women are reptiles. Literally iguanas that want your shit and want to be admired, but you gotta make them understand that their your iguana and that you can get any iguana you want.

I only posted here because this girl was my main obsession for years and years of essentially getting cucked by her have wreaked havoc on my shit.

Attached: shedeadnigga.jpg (634x560, 75K)

>iguanas
this gave me a nice kek

Huh. Well, thanks for the quasi-confidence boost user; I appreciate it.

You're welcome. Maaany people have asked me to make a video of me ranting about women and to upload it, but I don't see the good it would do.

You're welcome, mang. Remember, be fucking water.

You don't know how many women have tried to get me jealous and telling how big the cokcs of x guy they're fucking is, but you wanna know the fucked up thing? If they are so good, why are they still fucking me? Why are they trying to get me jealous? Why does a forked tongue occasionally lap out of their mouths when they're not talking?

Also follow your gut above all. IF a girl says she;s clean and you know she;s a ho, finger her and leave her thirsting for your cock.

I almost got HPV from this bitch (who saw me as a dickless nerd for the longest time) after she said just that. I just fingered her, made her come, and ignored her pleas for cock. She acted totally slutty towards me after I did that (still does to this day). Wanna know the kicker? After I fingered her, we started drinking martinis and bitch says she got diagnosed with HPV three years prior even after she got the vaccine for it. You wanna know the best part? She acted as if there was nothing wrong with that.

Also, wear a fucking condom whenever you fuck a nigress. Bitches are FERTILE. AS. FUCK.

And if you get a bitch pregnant, don't run away. Do not remove yourself from that slow moving lethal bullet to your life. Spike that bitches shit with abortion pills. If it's their choice to keep it if they want, it's their responsibility to keep us from fucking that little nigglet up.

Scaley cunts.

Attached: 1517842387173.jpg (900x1107, 551K)

>Also, wear a fucking condom
...Isn't that a given? Why would anyone bed a stranger without a condom?
>whenever you fuck a nigress. Bitches are FERTILE. AS. FUCK.
I'm a South Yuropoor, and... I don't like non-whites sexually anyway.
-
Either way, thanks for the tips user!

Nigresses are cute if you find the right one, but one thing you can;t ignore is their smell.

They smell funky as shit.

>...Isn't that a given?

I fuck a lot of my female friends. There's a weird loveyness to it I can't describe. They tend to tell me to fuck them without one and I relent like a fag.

Attached: 140824-michael-brown-4p_e151133bf82ab2e33cf09a4fe0ebb405.jpg (937x528, 287K)

>Nigresses are cute if you find the right one, but one thing you can;t ignore is their smell.
>They smell funky as shit.
Yeah, it's just that... I'm not a fan of racemixing. At all. I'm just... not.
>I fuck a lot of my female friends. There's a weird loveyness to it I can't describe. They tend to tell me to fuck them without one and I relent like a fag.
user, you sound like a straight up Chad.

You look like a woman in that pic bruv

I wish. I haven't even hit 10 notches. It's my fault, in the last 9 years, I was only ever single for one. And even then, I didn't put my dick in as many thots as I should have. I tend to form a sibling-ish relationships with whoever I fuck and I don't like burning bridges once they're set, so I might take a bit more shit than some people are willing to in order to keep a relationship alive.

I'm all to aware that the women you tend to want to fuck and keep close have a similar mentality towards whorish men as we do towards whorish women, so I try not to let it get to that point.

They let me fuck them without a condom because I'm at that age where women want to have a baby, but don't know they do and their body is betraying their active birthcontrol methods.

It bit me in the ass regardless, because now the girls I haven't fucked out of my social circle think I'm a slutty asshole because my ex is an insane cuckquean.

Attached: 1518036161685.gif (278x77, 1.68M)

That bitch is one of the nicest pieces of ass I've ever seen, annoyingly faithful as fuck, too. I've only ever talked to her three times around campus, but she's very... alternative.

Boyfriend is an insane manlet she doesn't want to make angry, apparently.

Still user, you're fucking. You're making them beg for your cock. Folks like me are friendless khvs who hate themselves.

Nigga, I had a fucked up as shit childhood that I shit you not should have made me into a schoolshooter. I looksmaxed and turned that shit around.

You don't just grow hair on your nuts, you MAKE HAIR GROW ON YOUR NUTS.

Get buff, fuck bitches, grow confident. Then switch over to:

Get educated, get money.

Bitches will come by themselves after that.

user, I'm at a hole, and they only one I have to blame is myself. I was pampred, got straight As with little effort, and figured that made me smart. Then I got into Uni, studying Physics. I've failed 7 classes already. I haven't been to class since my first semester. I haven't opened a book since last November. Tomorrow morning, I have an Electronics exam; to build a circuit based on stuff we've done in class. I had 10 or so days to prepare. I didn't even open my book. Now it's 22:35 and the exam is at 09:30. I have no knowledge of the basics, since I flunked that class. I opened my book, for the first time, half an hour ago. I haven't even glanced at my Lab Notes, from which I have to learn the Circuits by heart. I'm taking a 20 minute break to eat... Even if I manage to study from 23:00 to 01:00, then wake up at 06:00 and study till 08:30, I'm still fucked. And it's all because of me. I just... I can't concentrate and study. I'm afraid of trying and failing, so I opt to not try at all.

Do you really think I can get out of this? I've fucked myself over so much, and there's no way out. I'm a Yuropoor, so I can't be expelled, but I'm setting myself back a whole year. And I just don't know why I am this way. I knew that if I didn't study I'd fail. So, why, for 10 days did I just sit on my ass and shitpost? Why?

I had a similar thing and I wanted to be a doctor.

Uni classes were easy as shit and you wanna know why I started failing? I didn't feel fulfilled because I couldn't do anything, not even get a job, because my parents in their infinite wisdom gave my brother a car and not me. I needed to get my friends to take me everywhere and sometimes had to run through the expressway to get anywhere. I couldn't even get government grants because my parents were well off on paper.

Nobody respected me, I was a smelly hobo looking sperg in constant dead end relationships with similar failures who wore sleveless shirts, basketball shorts and crocs because my uni is shit. My brother sucked my family dry in every way possible.

I had a meltdown becuase I was apparently supposed to suck that shit up through MED SCHOOL and RESIDENCY.

I fucked right off. 25 still haven't graduated and I'm going to graduate from the most useless possible degree you could think of. My grades are nothing to blink at either. But fuck that. Working out. Fucking 18 year old bitches. Making money. And I'm going to ace the law school entrance exams and do well in there while trying to get a business masters in as well.

Consolidate yourself from the basics. Don't overthink things. Start simple and work your way up from there. Feel out where you wanna go. Maybe Physics isn't for you, and I dont mean that you're stupid, but you wanna know why I flipped out and stopped caring about Med School? I had As. I didn't care for it, but I tried forcing myself through.

My island got swept by a fuck huge hurricane and all the progress I made went to the shitter and I am doing it all over again.

Beat that pussy out of you little by little. We literally all fall all the fucking time and always think about what would've happened if we didn't fall at all. Fuck. That. Learn to get back up and often.

Fuck. I got you brother. I didn't read all the trolly posts and skipped straight to reply, so sorry if this is redundant.

First off. Do what this girl asks. If she is super into you, and wants the dick. Then give it to her. Sure, do your best to hang on and let her get at least one. But a lot of girls get off emotionally on being good enough to make their guy cum without much control. So, she might just need to know she's a good lay, more so than betting laid good.

Not to mention, you give her 8 orgasms man! You're making the girl look bad. Let her blow your mind for a while.

OK, onto how to make her cum with your dick in missionary. You need to look up, or try to decipher "Clitoral focused missionary". It's just missionary, P in V, but you slide your entire body up a bit. Your dick will be a more at a downward angle, but that's not the goal here. You need to be able to have your bush/fat pad/area above your shaft, put enough pressure on her clit for stimulation. Then, don't just go "in and out". That motion is for dicks, You need to do more of a "bump and grind". So, get balls deep in her, and figure it out. Tell her to communicate with you. (Hey, tell me what feels good, I want you to cum on my cock

Haha. Believe me, she is. It's just my dick can't keep up.

Thanks, bro. I'll check that shit out.

when i fuck my girlfriend doggy she has 4 or 5 orgasms

either you're lying, or she is.

Uh... What? She tends to have 4-5 orgasms in doggy. It's missionary that seems to have little effect.

Well user, I don't get As. I'm failing everything. I tried (meaning I studied 1 hour per day instead of not at all) during the first two semesters, I got some 7s, a 10, two 8s, and some 6s. I'm mediocre. And now I just... I already dropped out of Mechanical Engineering because it was too far from home, so I've already lost one year. I can't leave Physics, because there's nowhere for me to go.

I've spoken to my folks, to see a doctor, but they don't really buy it. My uncle was like that, procrascinating until the last possible minute and barely passing. He ended up becoming a successful restauranter and married his two daughters to old Cretan money, but... I'm just stuck. I used to be good. To have friends, to do sports, to get As and then... Uni turned out worse than everything.

I don't know what to do. I'm supposed to go in there and build a circuit tomorrow, and I haven't gone through my notes yet. And it's all my fault, I have nobody to blame. I feel worthless. Sorry for the hijacking, but I've posted this on Jow Forums twice the last few days, and I didn't get any (you)s.

It's alright, brother.

Are you in a Bachellors or Masters?

Undergrad, 4th Semester. Just a Uni, no Private College or whatever. Everything's state-run here.

Nigga, you're 20 or so then?

You aren't expected have done anything with your life yet. Chill out. Things don't start getting bad 'til three years from now.

Even then, do what I told you. Feel your shit out, it;s not the end of the world. You need to consolidate yourself and your spirits before you can take over the world.

Believe me, man. I kept running at the MedSchool wall while I was a crestfallen lanklet with nothing going for him and it brought me nothing.

21 this July. I do like the subject, it's just that... I can't commit. If I don't push through now, and I give up again, I'll always give up. My goal's to get into nanotech and stuff. I've wanted that since I was a kid, and I've found some PhD programs, but... I'm screwing up everything.

I'm not telling you to give up, my man. Just find your passion again so you can have it in tow to help you pick your ass up when this shit happens. Power through to the end of this semester/trimester, see your options, WORK OUT and get your noggin joggin.

Attached: 1524693128065.jpg (2709x2709, 795K)

After this exam is done, I have my first final in 15 days. I'll probably just buckle down and do something. Problem is... how do I get through tomorrow? Cram in those 3 hours after waking up? A whole semester's worth? I don't know. I might get off the skin of my teeth, but... I'm dissapointed in myself. How could I just sit back and let it happen?

That's your problem nigga!

You keep thinking about what would've happened if you weren't such a fag. You acted like a fag and that is behind you. Deal with the fallout and consolidate your faggot ass.

Literally, write down the things you hate about yourself and fix them one by one. That's what I did.

I'm kind of a fat fuck right now, but I will become Thor by the end of this summer. I don't think about the things that made me fat, I think about the things that will stop me being fat.

Attached: nvdwd0.jpg (600x480, 24K)

Some do, I guess it's kind of overwhelming and their bodies do odd things, so the natural reaction is to become giddy.

>Literally, write down the things you hate about yourself and fix them one by one.
That's... that's hard. I guess what I hate most, despite being lazy, is the fact that I have too much hate in me. There are days when I want to save everyone, and times where I just want to lynch all coons. I'm a South Yuropean, I can see the effects of the """refugee""" crisis all around me. I know I shouldn't hate, but I do, and... I don't know. I can't ignore facts and reality for a fairy tale, but at the same time... there has to be a better way. I grew up bluepilled, in a bluepilled household, and as time goes by, I grow more and more hateful. I always found racemixing ugly, but now I abhor it. Nobody taught me, and I don't even go to Jow Forums because it's full of BLACKED and Vargposting, but... I'm not saying I'd be rude to a black guy, refuse to work with him, or whatever, it's just that the very idea of racemixing makes me sick. Why can't we all get our ethnostates?

Either way, that's one of the reasons why I hate myself. There are tons more. I've tried to write them down before, but I give up halfway through because it makes me feel even worse... I guess I'll go to sleep, try to cram stuff in those 3 hours and see what happens.

Thanks for taking the time user. I appreciate it; truly, I do.

I'm much the same on the hate side, I never let shit go.

Again, man. You have to realize that no one is gonna do shit for you and that's a thing that took me years to realize. I understood that, but it didn't click. I admit I could do little about my situation seeing as I had no car to do anything with, I could have made the best of a bad situation, I just wasn't mature enough.

Something I can tell you that really sets your ass straight is a good job. Gives you purpose, money and shows you what you don't want to do for the next decade.

Good luck on that test, though, user! Even if you don't do well, remind yourself of this feeling and do your best never feel it again. If you do, get the fuck back up, 'cause that's what defines great men from great faggots.

>I'm much the same on the hate side, I never let shit go.
It's actively screwing me up though. I wake up in the middle of the night after having a dream where I'm talking through a burning forest full of hanging blacks.
>Again, man. You have to realize that no one is gonna do shit for you and that's a thing that took me years to realize.
I get it, but, for some reason, I keep on repeating the same mistakes.
>Something I can tell you that really sets your ass straight is a good job. Gives you purpose, money and shows you what you don't want to do for the next decade.
Only stuff available here are delivery boys, and you need your own motorbike.
>Good luck on that test, though, user!
Thanks user. I suppose we shall see, in about hours or so...
>Even if you don't do well, remind yourself of this feeling and do your best never feel it again. If you do, get the fuck back up, 'cause that's what defines great men from great faggots.
I guess so. It's just that I'll have to retake the whole thing during the 6th semester.

are you me? down to turning 21 in july.

i used to be really motivated in high school and loved programming, and then going into university i basically lost all drive and motivation to work hard. couldn't bring myself to study or practice at all, leaving work until the last minute. ended up passing all courses this year but didn't deserve it at all.

good luck on your test, and hopefully you figure out what's right for you.

Maybe folks like us are more common that we'd think. As for the test, I'm prepared to fail it. I wouldn't mind this so much, but I have to retake the whole class next year. Worst thing is, in a few hours everyone will be fixing their circuits, and I'll just be looking around like a retard. And it's all my fault...

If anyone cares, I just came out. I kinda fucked up. I got the exercise I was most comfortable with, but I blacked out. Eventually I managed to remember the circuit, but there was one problem; someone had scribbled all the answers on the desk. Thus, I couldn’t be sure whether I I legitimately remembered it, or if I just got it from them. So, ethically, I couldn’t progress. I mean, I didn’t know the theories/equations either way, but on a personal level I couldn’t do it. So I failed.

Good news is, I can take it again in September. The exam, that is. So I don’t have to retake the whole Lab on the 6th Semester. Plus, I was going to give again the Electronics class from the 3rd Semester either way, I’m which this Lab is based on, so technically this is sorta better. I just hope I get the same exercise again...

So, all in all, I managed to buy myself some time, and a second chance.

Attached: 2C23ABAC-D524-4841-AE0E-8EF7D7BAD147.jpg (2048x2048, 108K)

>I'm kind of a fat fuck right now, but I will become Thor by the end of this summer.
Lol do you really believe that bro? Either you're not that fat or your bar for Thor is pretty low.

OP here, nice! Dude! This is the type of shit I'm talking about. Would you believe me that these types of endings happen more often if you have a better outlook? You become a weird good juju magnet. This was luck, but imagine getiing more of that.

This is your second chance, faggot! USE IT!

I'm not faaat fat. But I was well on my way to having a good body before the storm.

Several pounds of spam, no exercise and a job at FEMA later, and I gained 20 pounds since September. Got a belly. Most of my pants that I bought at the beginning of the year are tight as shit, so I'm gonna turn that shit around.

Attached: 4da654882de2da8f9477e2ab2f60b405.jpg (730x1095, 190K)

>I fuck a lot of my female friends

you want to know how I know you are lying?

Yes, I would like to know.

Want a run down?

1st Random Autist Girl, gf of 4 years
2nd Highschool Crush, former lesbian, gf for 4 years, cheated on bf
3rd One of my best friends, cheated on bf, almost had her AND my gf at the same time, but the most I ever got to work was a blowjob from each at the same time.
4th Slutty thot
5th One of my best friends, current gf
6th Thot I met at a con, used me for rides and money, terrible lay
7th Best bro's sister, cheated on bf
8th Nigress, serial cuckress, kept showing me texts from admirers that she'd never fuck, but would fuck me instead.
9th Lesbian friend from highschool, was this close to doing it with her and her gf.

That's strictly bumping uglies.

I don't like fucking bitches who don't put out more than once, so if I know they aren't down to fuck in the future, I only fuck around with them, not fuck.

The girls I did fuck who were not from my friend group were the ones that nearly gave me a disease, used me specifically to cuck their boytoys or to really piss off their boyfriends in public. Fuck that noise. Scaley. Fucking. Cunts.

Attached: 1525081384970.png (777x777, 1.19M)

teach me the ways father

>This is your second chance, faggot! USE IT!
I guess so. It's not like I have any other options. Maybe I'll find a way to make Augs a reality and give myself a 9" robocock...

>And if you get a bitch pregnant, don't run away. Do not remove yourself from that slow moving lethal bullet to your life. Spike that bitches shit with abortion pills. If it's their choice to keep it if they want, it's their responsibility to keep us from fucking that little nigglet up.

well you just escalated from helpful Latino bro-dawg to possible gangbanger

Ur gon get aids dick weed

Become friends with a group of chicks. If you become their unfuckable little brother, like me, chad the fuck up, work out and you might get a second chance. They will talk to each other, make it a point to make a good first impression on one and the others will hear you're not a dickless shitbag in the sack.

They'll say shit like "OMG I can't believe I'm gonna fuck you", ignore that, make them come 8 times and that bitch is yours for life. They'll come back again and again.

Also, remember it's better to fuck a bitch many times than many bitches once. Remember your worth, tho. Any bitch steps out of line? Don't sperg out right then and there, but if she makes a habit of it kick her ass to the curb. You don't need her and you will forever be a black mark on her psyche.

"This is a Naturals only train, aug! Show me your papers! Shit! What... What is this? A B57 form? You must have an arsenal in your pants!"

Haha. Dude, some of my friends' lives got fucked because they raw dogged some poor ass ho or because the bitch lied about being on the pill. The dickless faggots accepted their fates needlessly. Women are crazy as shit and want to fuck your life up and act like blameless cats. I'm not ending up working at a BBQ joint paying for some cockroach ass bitch and some pupae she spat out for the rest of my life.

One of the reasons I quit fucking around with people I don't know. I've decided to just stick to bitches I've known for over a year. However, even that rule isn't 100% safe. Trust fucking no one.

Attached: 1520829439308.jpg (683x1560, 146K)