/frog/ - French Revolutionary Operation General - Dogs and Police brutality Edition

Happening in Paris. Yellow Jackets/Gilets Jaunes

Lower the taxes!

youtube.com/watch?v=-KP7rMiNBew
youtube.com/watch?v=kMN2TkDlhmM

pscp.tv/w/1vAGRyYVPmgKl?q=giletsjaunes

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=giletsjaunes&src=typd

prev

Attached: 1544269215684.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_(dog)
socialsciences.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/lebon/Crowds.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=9i3alzuVFXo
youtube.com/watch?v=L9MEUpjCntA
youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY
youtu.be/vee-28EPbJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHY AREN'T THEY COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER

YOU NEED TO TALK AND ACT

Attached: 51345135.jpg (900x900, 65K)

First

proper thread.

>be sniper
>bored as fuck
>tasked to put a camera in the front of your gun and get as many headshots as you can

A 12h30, la situation est la suivante :

Les GAV préventives dans toute la France des personnes voulant rejoindre ont entravé la mobilisation comme prévu
Les interpellations et GAV sur Paris pour compléter l’effet aux abords des lieux concernés
L’accès aux Champs interdit après avoir refermé la nasse sur un millier de Gilets Jaunes
Des autoroutes fermées ici et là pour éviter que des masses ne se joignent

Translate with DeepL

Attached: 1524299448723.png (1892x1044, 2.67M)

Attached: 1534313602487.jpg (2262x1523, 1.08M)

VIVE LE PEUPLE
VIVE LA FRANCE

Attached: ac3.png (716x1018, 734K)

50+ years of nothing, I hope someone will wake up in this shit.

Any streams for the pro macron counter protests??

STAND YOUR GROUND YOU FUCKING FROGS ATOP FALLING BACK

Nope

cmon frogs you can do better

Wow its fucking nothing. Le peaceful protest and people raising their arms to appear as cucky as possible not to be detained by the cops

Pussy ass French bend the knee to Macron and Merkel. Not surprising considering they've already lost Paris.

At 12:30 pm, the situation is as follows:

Preventive VAGs throughout France of people wishing to reach people have hindered mobilization as planned
Interpellations and GAVs in Paris to complete the effect in the vicinity of the places concerned
Access to the Fields is prohibited after closing the trap on a thousand Yellow Vests
Motorways closed here and there to prevent masses from joining forces

>Nothings happening

OH NO NO NO

I don't think there's a camera in macron's mommy's room.

They should fall back, the police have the advantage on that street because they are concentrated there and knew the demonstration would happen there. If they fall back and go somewhere else it will be a lot harder because the police won't be as prepared.

I'm phoneposting I cant translate now

I suppose the real riots start when the police beat the shit out of some random 70yr old person or someone gets shot in the head with a rubber bullet for no reason?

I know it's easy for me to say even though I am not there, but if England ever does kick off I expect it to be the same but wish it wouldn't.

>oh tommeh tommeh
>engerlund engerlund lalala lalalal lalalaaaaaa laaaaa lalalala lala lala ENGERLUND!

When it should be constant talking about keeping your fucking head up and moving onto to the police.

Checkmate'd. What a letdown. Hopefully they cause more havoc outside the big cities.

FROGS NEED SUPPORT

UNLEASH RIVER AND BOCA FANS

remember that Trudeau is french, and the french are Trudeau

Wait a little, they arrested more than 1000 people now in like 2 weeks. Where are they ?
There's no room in our prisons.

guys i just got back from the riots, its not looking good. we're being overrun and beaten. i barely made it home safe. we've lost the good fight

Do anyone remembers Diesel here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_(dog)

Attached: etlotrpmae5kjq8rsvd4.jpg (590x350, 40K)

situation at 12:30
preventive custody all over the country of people wanting to join slowed the gatherings as expected
arrests and custodies in Paris achieved the effects around hotspots
Access to champs-elysées is blocked after cops surrounded a thousand yellow vests
Highways closed all over to avoid masses of people grouping upsituation at 12:30
preventive custody all over the country of people wanting to join slowed the gatherings as expected
arrests and custodies in Paris achieved the effects around hotspots
Access to champs-elysées is blocked after cops surrounded a thousand yellow vests
Highways closed all over to avoid masses of people grouping up

IT'S OVER

Attached: ITS OVER.png (600x307, 429K)

This. They need some 3rd world rage in this protest.

Give them time, hopefully a checkpoint builds up enough. A French user said he'd bring his tractor and another protester said he'd bring his gun. It's not over yet.

Muslims are raping british teens every day, instead of prosecuting them, the politicians apologize and set them free. Wake the hell up.

oh shut the fuck up you stupid jewish bot

why are these protesters so fucking retarded

I don't want to believe that's all

Protesters need to persuade the police one way or another or this goes nowhere.

>revolution
>its a bunch of people standing and yelling at cops

Attached: 1447731287953.jpg (640x519, 29K)

MACRON IS HAVING A FINAL STAND ATOP THE EIFFEL TOWER HOLY SHIT LADS HES SURROUNDED!!

Attached: 1543966497460.jpg (514x652, 282K)

are you new in france? when you are arrested you are not going to prison. you are just sent home with a piece of paper telling you what you did was not good.

it's just the fucking beginning,
the tension will escalate around 14h or 15h

>French
>Intelligent
Pick one.

F

>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
like how could they have let all of them get arrested fuck

Read this and you'll know: socialsciences.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/lebon/Crowds.pdf

wake the hell up to what, you fucking boomer mutt? I already know this you fucking nigger. Where do you think we are. This isn't reddit you fucking whore bitch. I hope your kids get raped your old bitch.

niggers are raping white american women RIGHT NOW
kikes are raping white american children RIGHT NOW
spics are invading and killing white americans RIGHT NOW

What are you doing about it you fucking ugly nigger mongrel. Fuck america I hope you fucking become a minority and get raped to death.

Looks like it was a bust. I'm hoping some retards at least stay on the ground and keep the cops occupied long enough for the freaks to come out at night (Antifa, White Suprems, Psychopaths, NEETs with nothing to lose, etc). The fact that I haven't seen someone even throw a brick or a glass bottle at a cop is pretty telling.

>thinking this will stop anything

And how long will they block everything? A day?
Revolution last years, this movement isnt going anywhere.

Attached: 1543869703041.webm (720x1280, 2.96M)

Definitely the first faggot in the room though

OFFICIAL SONG OF PROTEST:

youtube.com/watch?v=9i3alzuVFXo

Is the RT stream kill?

Attached: Untitled.png (1240x697, 1.39M)

Wrong. That's OP.

wow you actually believe some autistic larpers on Jow Forums

they are talking shit, literally nothing is happening

Pol larped this all fucking week and nothing is happening, its over

they might as well go home if they aren't willing to escalate

Nevermind, it just went back up.

Yeah sure, maybe if you're multi-recidivist Amhed, but not when you're against "them".

I believe you, fren

yes shlomo it'snot like in Israhell where you shoot at women and children from a safe distance after being handed a stolen country from the Brits. And before you call me muslim, fuck both of you. I'd rather make these lands Christian again and eradicate both of you.

would be possible to bring shit through sewers?

Seems that way.

It will kick off. Usually when the night starts coming it starts getting a bit more intense, don't forget it's still morning over there or very early afternoon.

>Nothing happens

I knew they would pussy out

youtube.com/watch?v=L9MEUpjCntA

This was your change French bros

You could’ve started the race war

You did nothing

You deserve what’s coming

Attached: FEC5218E-8A6B-4337-BD8B-11F529BBCF0D.jpg (1024x849, 142K)

Apparently it takes close to a day for the French to get warmed up, or some shit.

Thats why u need a paramilitary unit, imagine how the cops would feel if out of the teargas clouds a formation of 30 Guys with shields and protection gear come marching. DEAR FRENCHIES, A FINGER YOU CAN BREAK BUT A FIST WILL STRIKE.

Jewrnalist is here :)))

Attached: IMG_1549.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

I can’t believe I expected a bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys to do something. They are just smoking cigarettes standing scattered in the streets like a bunch of degenerates

I wasn't here for the first December, was it calm like that too at that hour ?

I think it was stupid to go to the champs elysees again anyway. Pretty much walking into a police trap.

Attached: 2018-12-08 14_56_32-Greenshot.png (1920x1200, 2.81M)

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN OUT OF IT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AND I FUCKING LOVE IT

Attached: deescalation1.png (492x658, 296K)

Yikes, the shills are out in force.

fantasy revolution vs fucking Reality,.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-08 PARIS LIVE - GILETS JAUNES - 08-12-2018 - YouTube(1).png (1183x665, 1.38M)

official thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY

French fags at home on their computers instead of starting the fire

France has no hope

as if that was an objective in the first place

Yes, shit goes down at night after people have been out all day stressed out of their minds.

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

doobs confirm no happening HAHHA THIS CANT GET ANY BETTER

>this was the "revolutionary spirit" the frenchies were boasting about all week

pathetic

youtu.be/vee-28EPbJ8

Proves once again that Westoids cant do anything right

This brings good memories to my mind.

Attached: 234234234.jpg (500x312, 34K)

imagine my shock.

OHSHIT

Dude got hurt

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 12.58.29.png (769x472, 461K)

Copypasta

Well this is boring, can't they burn some cars already

Doesn’t matter

Seize the moment and take control of the movement

Use this to sow further chaos and make people lost trust in the government

Create as much chaos as possible

Now is the time

Shills shills everywhere and not a legitimate testimony to spare.

What's with the sudden influx of polish proxyposters

Lads....it's 1 in the afternoon, they are just getting gathered and there are already smoke grenades going off. Wait until later on, give it another 10 hours of people getting angry, probably drunk and it will kick off.

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

Last week by this time cops where attacked twice and there where burning barricades.

This looks bigger (more people), but no action, where are Antifa and the Neo Nazis?
They always bring chaos.

Guess most action will be at night, and in Marseille and other cities.

You decide.

Attached: Yellow Vests 6.jpg (4987x3325, 888K)

>it’s unironically over

PAHAHAHA

Stream?

it's all over, folks

The yellow vests are falling

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 12.59.13.png (898x517, 620K)

You guys are retarded if you think it has anything to do with a race war, as if something like that even possible in France....