Would it be a good idea to hide cut scars by burning the skin and having less embarrasing burn scars instead?

Would it be a good idea to hide cut scars by burning the skin and having less embarrasing burn scars instead?

Attached: 1523153320509.png (658x550, 23K)

Sure. Hide small narrow cuts with HUGE coloured SCARS. WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

Psychologist.

no , scars are not unattractive especially on guys

only if u really want to avoid people questioning you where u got those sscars from ,but even in that case you shouldnt hide them , if u dont want to tell person dont tell him/her and only tell to those you feel comfortable telling

>scars are not unattractive especially on guys
they are when they're on your wrist

Negative
Burn scars are much more gnarly and less susceptible to fading
I have tons of burn scars from self-harm and can't even get them covered properly with tattoos due to the size and severity

Do you have a pic?

not me but they look something like the bottom arm in pic related

Attached: teen_cutting.jpg (592x391, 40K)

what about tattoo over it ?

Better to keep them and be embarrassed by them so you always remember how retarded it is to cut yourself

Are they on both arms? If it’s just one then make up a story about how you got them. Otherwise just own up to cutting yourself and stress that while you had problems in the past, you don’t hurt yourself anymore. Burning is not the answer.

don't wanna look like a degenerate but that's probably what I'll do.

left arm only

If you don’t want to own up to the shame, say you got attacked by a dog or fell down a cliff or something

they don't look like dog bites and some of the scars are overlapping.

I remember the cutting phase at my school. Shit was so gay and attention seeky. Just tattoo over it.

Then tattoo over it you unimaginative retard

dont burn it, that's a terrible idea.

embrace them or get a tattoo

What kind of tattoos would look the best?

The kind that cover your scars you dumb piece of trash.

why are you so mean?

For fun, while still being helpful!

Sounds like a great idea to me. Make sure to use lots of kerosene.

Attached: Freddy-Krueger-Nightmare-Elm-Street.jpg (680x1024, 117K)

>Implying attention-whore scars are an indicator of degeneracy.

Did you draw that yourself OP? Never seen that Pepe before and it's pretty specific

no, saw it on some post and decided to save it.

That ship has sailed user.

Adding more scars to your scars won't cover them up, only make them more noticeable. You won't want to explain your emotional instability or lack of coping mechanisms any more than you currently do.

Scars fade in time, you can get tattoos over them (tattoos over scar tissue hurts), you can see a medical professional who can provide guidance on how to go about reducing the visibility of the scars.

>what about tattoo over it ?
>don't wanna look like a degenerate but that's probably what I'll do.
Self harm scars will look way worse than a tattoo, just make sure it is tasteful or artistic.

Just accept that this was a complicated part of your life and show it with no shame to the world. Don't harm yourself to try to hide it.

Attached: aaaah.jpg (393x339, 36K)

No, More damage will just make more and more pain.

Save to get them lasered? In the meantime if you need to look a certain way just wear a shirt/jacket.