Who Was In The Wrong?

I got into a huge fight with my bf, and I need people to tell us who was in the wrong.

>be me
>need my bf to fix my laptop asap
>he promises to do it this weekend
>suddenly says he cant because he needs to help his dad with something involving his car (doesnt specify what exactly)
>say ok ill just take it to a some tech guy
>casually ask whats wrong with his car to make conversation
>btw, his car is perfectly fine, so fixing my computer is more urgent because my hard drive is failing
>gets annoyed, says i dont trust him, and complains that I "need to know everything"

I was honestly just wondering what he needed to do to his car, and I was not actually accusing him of lying or anything, but now I am suspicious only because he STILL has not told me what he needs to do this weekend, and just kept changing the subject to an argument. I think I should dump him only because this is really weird, and he has a history of lying to me. I'm not in the wrong here, right?

Attached: apu.png (598x480, 79K)

If the story is as you painted it, then he is almost certainly lying to you. However, I suspect you were not as cool and collected as you would have us believe.

This. We only have your side of the story. Your story sounds like you did nothing wrong, but I wonder what your bf would say about it. Regardless, you should break up with him because this is Jow Forums and we advise breakups no matter what.

You know where his dad lives? Here's what I would do:

Let him leave, tell him to text you when he gets there. Then drive by there and see if he is really there.

I used set up stings to catch my ex lying, it works like a charm. As long as you play dumb, they will be careless and easily caught.

Once you know for a fact he's full shit THEN dump him.

Boyfriend here.
I'm changing oil and my car is making a noise so we're changing some belt of sorts.
My problem is that she doubts me and thinks I'm cheating all the time.
I hate being interrogated for everything.

I even lost my wallet and she said I made that up.
She doubts me and always asks me stuff.
She obviously thinks im cheating even though she denies it.

Boyfriend's dad here.
My son hasn't contacted me at all about a car.

Lmao is that you

But srs im the boyfriend

Boyfriend's car here
Ama

how many girls have been in the car

None, however, its been about 5 dudes so far.

>we advise breakups no matter what

This. OP should break up with him, get back together, and break up with him again.

Dump him.
Dump her.

Literally what we've been doing all this time.

Only room for bros in the bromobile

OP here, if all he was doing is really changing his oil he could have said that. He cheated on me once its hard to trust him and he can't understand that I try my best.

Boyfriend here.
Please stop questioning me for everything.

Side chick here.

He told me he was gonna dump you for me but he keeps putting it off.
Honestly thinking about breaking it off at this point if he won't promote me to main chick.

This is a lie, he did have a girl in his car once and I dumped him over it.

Whats your name and location?

Girlfriend here. I care about you stop causing fights all you had to do was say the oil had to be changed and not start this show for a spark. Im trying my best to keep this relationship together because you're the only man I want to be with, and you're making it hard by accusing me all the time and fighting over bananas.

Lmao bananas
but I only did this to get you to trust me more
it's obviously an issue and I want to fix it so our future is better