Please

I need help badly. I have OCD and rhythmic movement disorder. I have a bed without a headboard and so I prop my pillows up in an upright position and sit upright. I then proceed to listen to music and rock back and forth, slamming my head into the pillow, against the wall for hours. I have done this since I was a child on couches. It is therapeutic and trance like. I also have sleep issues. So last night, after a round of rocking then going to sleep, I woke up at 4 AM. I was in a daze. It was like I took something. But to my knowledge, I didn't take anything. I think I gave myself a concussion or that I took something. I noticed no later effects so it has to be a concussion. So I later somehow though my memory foam pillow made me feel weird as this never happened before.

1/3

Attached: jason-x-pic-5.jpg (1080x608, 110K)

I have to take five medications. I don't want to because I have a fear of medicines. I also have a fear of doing things in my sleep. I have Acetaminophen as one and Trazadone as another. I am also very paranoid. I know I took Acetaminophen but I fear I took 150mg Trazadone. That isn't possible because the bottles are different and the pills are different shapes. I remember a circular Acetaminophen from a push down, twist off capped bottle. All this stems from my fear of medicines. I don't think I took anything before that but I got a weird feeling in my chest shortly upon taking the medication, like a slight dull ache. I've never taken my Trazadone before and it's been almost 30 minutes. I feel weird but not like I am sedated. I am always paranoid and now I feel nauseous. How do I know if I took something before or took the wrong medicine. I looked at the pill several times before I took it and checked the bottle many times to confirm it was Acetaminophen.

2/3

I'm not off balance or sedated but I feel nauseous now.

I had acid reflux last night but I don't recall taking anything for it.

Monitor your symptoms. It's unlikely you're in any danger even if you did take the Trazodone. Do you live with any family who might be able to console you?

I haven't overdosed so why am I nauseous?!

I live with my mother.

Maybe you haven't taken any Trazodone whatsoever. Are you usually anxious if you don't take it?

I don't think I sleep walk so I couldn't have taken anything before today. As of now, I am nauseous but I haven't overdosed on anything.

I'm always anxious, depressed and can't sleep. It's why I was prescribed Trazadone and Escitalopram. I have never taken any one of these five medicines until today, to my knowledge. The medication I took was Acetaminophen; 500mgs, on an empty stomach. Yet I feel weird as hell right now. I looked up the symptoms and nausea is the symptom of overdose. That isn't possible.

I don't know how a basic Tylenol can do this. The Google information is confusing the hell out of me. One site says nausea is normal, the other says nausea is a dangerous sign, what the fuck?!

Still no sedation as of yet. I'm now 70% certain I took one 500mg Acetaminophen for the first time today and that I took nothing last night and yet this nausea is happening.

121/76 BP with pulse rate of 89

Try and be calm and monitor your symptoms. Nausea can be a symptom of many things. Consider having a little something to eat.

5:09 PM CST, still no sedation like effect. My chest feels weird and the nausea is still there.

I will try. I think that is a normal BP but now I have minor chest pain. If it persists, I will go to the hospital.

I have just vomited a clear non-viscous liquid.

Last night, I drank some Minute Maid carton juice and an Ozarka bottled water. The expiration date of that juice is in June.

I have not eaten anything today.

My prescriptions are :
Escitalopram - 10MG (Haven't taken, prescribed by psychiatrist)
Meloxicam - 15MG (Haven't taken)
Citalopram - 10MG (Haven't taken, prescribed by primary care physician)
Acetaminophen - 500MG (Took one today about an hour ago)
Trazadone - 150MG (Never taken to my knowledge)

Where's your mother? Does she monitor your health/medication whatsoever?

Throat is burning when I burp. It's acid reflux related burning.

She's nearby. I've told her. Abdominal pain has subsided for now. Got a quick rush in my head like 20 minutes back. Lasted only for a few seconds. If it worsens, I'm going to the ER. I just called my primary care physician's office and left a message. Haven't called Poison Control yet.

I had earlier abdominal pain that was like a cramp/sharp pain of some kind above my belly button.

Haven't vomited again.

Still no sedation like effect. I am 100% percent certain I took Acetaminophen and only one of them. Not sure what is going on or how this factors in with the possible concussion I gave myself.

Okay guys, I feel a bit better but now my neck hurts again.

Everything has sort of subsided but I'm still worried.

Could I have ruptured something or caused neurological damage?

Guys?