OFF WITH MACRONS HEAD

OFF WITH MACRONS HEAD

Attached: frenchrevolution.jpg (1894x1072, 282K)

the french revolution was a mistake
fuck leftists

It's over the yellow jackets have lost. They can't even fill up the street because they are scared

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

STOP CHILLING YOU FUCKING JEW

OFF OFF OFF WOTH THEIR HEADS

"It's over Donald Trump has lost."

LMAO, always the same stupidity.

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's looking good you guys. There's more people with each day. I love to admit it but I think, it looks like it will never be over.

There are even more numerous than the last time.

Stop lying Jew

Shit is blowing up. 2018 might yet deliver guys. This is going to be a turning point, not just for France but for Europe as a whole.
The reign of neoliberalism is over.

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

go away sargon

Same, it's over

>Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over
nice pasta jew

Attached: jewing.png (1178x1395, 417K)

Yesh, it's over. I don't even know why I voted for him. His crowed size compared to obama, it's clearly over

Attached: 1486001079712.jpg (512x599, 40K)

Macron won't end his quinquennat for sure. If he forces too much, it could be even worse for the whole system.

They'd better watch out, our patience has it's limits

HE HAS ALREADY TAKEN 2 FRENCHMEN!

Attached: 2 down.png (852x540, 626K)

You do realize they're actually about to get the impeachment going, right?

There's just not enough of em this time. The government outplayed the people

Just got back from the yellow jackets protest in Paris, it's looking great you guys. There's more people with each passing day. I hate to admit it but i think it's almost over.

Attached: guillotine pour Macron.png (500x423, 165K)