Wasn't it $40 million a few days ago? Get your shit together

Wasn't it $40 million a few days ago? Get your shit together.

Attached: 4587612645846.png (662x240, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/807970490635743237
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/808638507161882624
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/808653723639697408
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/827113926517194757
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/936688444046266368
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1071132880368132096
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't Manafort surrender $70m? We made millions off this, Trump should be happy.

But it wasn't on his terms. He's the big boy, he has to be boss.

Also you shitlets are too scared to even check me.

Forfeiture doesn't work this way, it goes to the state/county and they apply it to social programs like schools, drug awareness, etc etc.

Otherwise cops would be making their own bonus checks with civil forfeiture.

Money is fungible, retard. Cops are effectively making their own bonus checks from civil forfeiture.

that flag
>actual alien coming out against trump
>trump supporters still don't understand whats so bad about him

"over $40,000,000" is a subset of "over $30,000,000."
Nothing about this is incorrect.

>If I say on Twitter it is true
Where is the wall you stupid fucking orange Jew!

Your standards are shit lol

"Over 500,000 Jews" is also a subset of "over 6 million Jews".

Trump is an idiot, what else is new?

God Bless Mueller

Attached: 249u892489329842.jpg (950x587, 112K)

Australia was a mistake.

40 was used in a future tense

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-223424~2.png (1068x908, 166K)

The bureaucracy a.k.a 'Deep State' protects their own. The biggest redpill to take away from the Mueller probe is the glaring fact that Trump was never apart of the inner circle thus not given protection. So here we are two years later with the Deep State exposing themselves to what the do to outsiders and their contempt for the Democratic process of a legitimately voted in president.

40 million is over 30 million though.
So he's not wrong either way.

40 million is over 30 million.

The US isn't a democracy though. How stupid are you?

Is Trump retarded?
He doesn't realize that he's 'Individual 1' in the Cohen filing. What an idiot.
At this point he seems desperate now.

Shill elsewhere.

This big bad "deep state" accidentally let Trump be president though right?

LOL

is this image meant to be anti-trump?

Keyword 'Democratic process', you brainlet.

The US is a constitutional republic but the game we play to vote in elected officials is democratic. Most votes wins states thus gaining electoral college votes.

The Deep State clearly doesn't respect the decision the American people made to vote in Trump and they're doing everything they can to undo the 2016 election.

Attached: FB_IMG_1536097479664.jpg (960x953, 80K)

He asked Russia for help on stage and was openly antagonistic to everyone in government. He asks people to not just be party over country but president over country. He asks for "the deep state" to come over and fuck him.

It's $40 million when you include defendants costs

individual 1 LOL

it was a sarcastic comment humorless liberal fuckstain

Attached: The Trump.png (317x367, 207K)

fein stein

Attached: Difi beast.jpg (463x537, 40K)

Other way around, retard.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/807970490635743237
>Whether I choose him or not for "State"- Rex Tillerson, the Chairman & CEO of ExxonMobil, is a world class player and dealmaker. Stay tuned!

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/808638507161882624
>I have chosen one of the truly great business leaders of the world, Rex Tillerson, Chairman and CEO of ExxonMobil, to be Secretary of State.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/808653723639697408
>The thing I like best about Rex Tillerson is that he has vast experience at dealing successfully with all types of foreign governments.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/827113926517194757
>Congratulations to Rex Tillerson on being sworn in as our new Secretary of State. He will be a star!

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/936688444046266368
>The media has been speculating that I fired Rex Tillerson or that he would be leaving soon - FAKE NEWS! He’s not leaving and while we disagree on certain subjects, (I call the final shots) we work well together and America is highly respected again!

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1071132880368132096
>Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!

lmao

Attached: 1519341635078.png (411x600, 113K)

I don't think they realized how much people really hate Clinton.

They literally do that now, civil forfeiture is a real problem in the usa

40 is over 30 brainlet

Die fucking leaf

Attached: DCD64A8A-8474-4C2E-BB3D-078833F3905C.jpg (517x650, 78K)

Get my shit in your mouth, bug chaser.

The 10 million was embezzled

truth
yes
>He asked Russia for help on stage

Talk about reaching.

The bureaucracy has to follow the rules too and keeping up the appearance of adherence to the laws must he uphold. Trump wasn't ever suppose to win so now post-election the Deep State is using Mueller to dismantle Trump because he's not going along with 'their' plan.

So is Trump an evil James Bond villian that masterminded political espionage with a foreign superpower or a loudmouthed idiot that says whatever comes to his mind? I'm thinking the latter.

The truth is the president isn't nearly as powerful as people think and the true power lies with the faceless bureaucracy that will sandbag any president figure they don't like. Ask yourself has there ever been a president that's accomplished 100% of their campaign promises. The answer is obviously no so that should tell you the Deep State is indeed real.

This is some astounding mental gymnastics on display here.
Well done.

kek

Attached: fist_full_of_shekels.jpg (310x440, 93K)

Good luck on your high-school math finals in a couple days you functionally brain dead retard

Honest question- have any of Muellers indictments been related to Russia? Everything I've seen has been him squeezing Trump associates with BS charges from long ago

kek they mad

Attached: 1540081397940.gif (320x240, 991K)

Do you know what "over" means? You know, like the DNC's control of America. It's "over."

he indicted a list of vague russian names and vague russian companies who he can't possibly hold to account for anything

Where am I lying or misrepresenting the facts?

We've witnessed the last two years of the Deep State investigating Trump with an ever changing investigation trying to pin whatever they can on him only to come up with him allegedly using campaign funds to pay for NDAs to roasties he banged in the past. It's obvious forces within the bureaucracy want him gone but by all accounts Trump is clean of serious charge of collusion at best and at worst he's just as dirty as every other politician that's paid off sexual harassment accusers.

> $40M? What do you mean $30M? 20M? Come on, $10M is too much!

those are technically 2 separate uses of the word over that don't intersect. One is a matter of number figures, one is about the passage of time.

>Trump is getting impeached and getting 25 years
>Turns out he didn't do anything like people who aren't retarded said 2 years ago
>"Drat! Go through his tweets! There must be something irrelevant we can bring up!"

>The ongoing Special Counsel investigation is a United States law enforcement and counterintelligence investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere, with primary focus on the 2016 presidential election. This investigation includes any possible links or coordination between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and the Russian government, "and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

>Ask yourself has there ever been a president that's accomplished 100% of their campaign promises. The answer is obviously no so that should tell you the Deep State is indeed real.
>The truth is the president isn't nearly as powerful as people think
You mixed up the order and called the constitution "the deep state". Presidents aren't kings.

The constitution isn't thorough enough to cover the intricacy of smaller matters of law. Not everything Trump has done is unconstitutional. The checks and balances process has worked in Trump's favor before when some leftist judge tried to stop a lawful executive of his. Outside of constitutional matters the Deep State bureaucracy dictates what a president can and can't do.

But imagine if the Benghazi investigation caught a guy commiting taxi medallion fraud in New York?

Also, huge difference between an actual investigation and congressmen asking for subpoenas and then doing nothing when the information under subpoena is just deleted wholesale. Congress, is not an investigative body, they just ask questions and posture for their own PR motives.

>The constitution isn't thorough enough to cover the intricacy of smaller matters of law
Yes it is. If there is no law set forth in it for the federal level, defer to the state level as long as the state level does not conflict with the federal level guarantees/rights.