Shia hate thread

the shia sect was created by an arab jew called (((Abdullah Ibn Saba'))) and iran is controlled opposition, majoos have extreme similarities to jews and have the exact same mindset, death to rafidis.

Attached: (!!!!!!!!.jpg (620x637, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peGIc6AQHa8&t=0s
youtu.be/5OJrLcz6HOg
thearabweekly.com/saudi-arabia-uae-and-kuwait-bail-out-jordan-and-bahrain
thecitizen.in/index.php/en/NewsDetail/index/6/15672/Netanyahu-has-made-MBS-Central-to-His-West-Asian-Architecture-
timesofisrael.com/saudi-crown-prince-recognizes-israels-right-to-exist-talks-up-future-ties/
youtube.com/watch?v=fIxm2PFOlOs
youtube.com/watch?v=iSTh0ybvSLk
youtube.com/watch?v=G5goISKPSH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck shia
but fuck sunni
and fuck any other type of islam

Shiism was better when Safavid Empire existed.
Shias in Lebanon are doing greeat job but Iran fucking sucks. Oppressor country
Fun Fact: Iran wouldn't survive Iran-Iraq War without Israels support and Iran-Contra affair(which created massive crack epidemic)

But there is nothing wrong with Shiism so go to hell

shia > sunni

GET IN HERE, WE NEED SOME FUCKING AUTISM STAT.
youtube.com/watch?v=peGIc6AQHa8&t=0s
youtu.be/5OJrLcz6HOg

BAMN (AntiFa) is behind the Caravan!

sunni is better because they don't have a central authority. therefore they're easier to manipulate and control

take the zoroastranism pill

What is with religious idiots.

How can you post on a board where like every other fag has a different religion and then take that shit seriously...

Im not saying there no god - just organized religion is ridiculous!

Shias didn’t attack the twin towers

all sects of islam are equally shitty

All Muslims are shit

Yeah niether did Sunnis you fucking boomer. Imagine still thinking 9/11 was orchestrated by Al Qaeda after all the evidence coming out showing that it clearly wasn’t.

Who did 9/11?

kys

whatcha doin kazim

Some ungrateful subhumans who live on the fringes of millennia old civilizations need to be oppressed. Namely, I'm referring to shitholes like Ukraine, Georgia, Taiwan, and, yes, Azerbaijan. Should be grateful you haven't been absorbed into the greater Persian empire and allowed the autonomy you have.

SIDF in full force ITT

iran and israel and america are greatest allies secretly

>just organized religion is ridiculous!
Ma nigga, you're just too cool for that organization stuff, amirite? #yolo n'shieet, hombre.

here you go, OP

Let me guess, it was da jooz wasn’t it

fours like you need to be gassed

I wouldn’t mind Israel too much if they allied with Shia countries and helped fight S*nni dogs

t. son of pigs and apes

tehran will be turned into a mass grave soon inshallah, shia scumbags deserve nothing but death.

abu bakr RA was the first caliph, get over it subhumans, i hate majoosi retards so much...

following the prophet's grandson makes us jews? you fucking retard....

> organized Buddhists : self-immolate
> organized Muslims : (see middle-east)
> organized Christianity : hide your kids

also none are congruent - which means they are all obsolete operating systems upon which the world will never know peace.

Ok so now i know that your a kike.

Attached: C1D9C783-3DA6-485A-BFE2-DBAFFE5E3AE9.jpg (720x960, 121K)

also:

> organized Hindus : POO IN LOO!

Ali is free of your actions, shia subhuman mubtadiuun.

Hows it like being a mossad agent in Jordan?

The kikes and mossad you fucking boomershit, but your greatest ally saudi Arabia got to supply the manpower that flew into the towers

shias are literally like jews

kikes suck blood from infant dick and shias slit open infant heads...

saudi arabia
egypt
jordan

next countries to collapse takfiri.

shia superstate by 2050

t. VAJA operator

Nigger your kang give away the west bank and sucks the isrealis off everyday

shia superstate ? you cant even run a normal state you literal chimps, learn to drive your donkey properly then think about making a state LOL i will kill your filthy majoosi mother

Inshallah, I will re enlist for the invasion of Saudi Arabia. We kicked Hussein’s ass, now it’s Salman’s turn.

shut up rafidi subhuman manletcuck is not my king and im not jordanian.

How do you feel about Israel and the West?

iran is only the 8th country to domestically produce a jet engine you fucking idiot.

seems about right LOL majoos and mutts side by side

Ali was the successor but got murdered because muslims are retarded
your whole religion is tainted

yeah right, with support from russia and china, you dumb low IQ majoosi turd.
shut up kaffir

what do you think ?

your king isnt even arab you idiot.

majoosi women are the most unsuccessful whores in the entire world although they are the sluttiest, do you know why ? because they are the ugliest haha

Why are kikes more scared of Shiites then sunnis there is clearly a reason. Isreal is always complaining about iranians and Hezbollah they clearly say shias are more dangerous

you replied to me twice, seems like your black ammama imam slit your head open too wide KEK.

controlled opposition, they are tricking goyim.

You might like them or hate them? Are you a refugee in Jordan?

Everyone at Gahdir Khumm witnesed and gave ali bayaat even jewmar and Apoo bakr

im done arguing with this takfiri

YES

الى جهنم و بئس المصير يا كفار

TFU

>there's nothing wrong with churka religion
Fuck off, churka.

Brendan O Connell has been insisting Iran is in a secret alliance with Israel and China for a while now.
Tell us what you know about this.

Not Arab nor Muslim. Dude all your sunni hadith books alude to shiism lmao.

Coming from Subhumans who can't even function without handouts from Saudi Arabia, even with backing from the United States of America.
thearabweekly.com/saudi-arabia-uae-and-kuwait-bail-out-jordan-and-bahrain

The same fucking Saudi Arabia and US that support Israel
thecitizen.in/index.php/en/NewsDetail/index/6/15672/Netanyahu-has-made-MBS-Central-to-His-West-Asian-Architecture-

timesofisrael.com/saudi-crown-prince-recognizes-israels-right-to-exist-talks-up-future-ties/

In fact, you deserve to be integrated into greater Israel and your people purged off the face of the planet since you seem to love them so much. After all, why else would you go out of your way to serve them at every opportunity?

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F06%2F20150609_Engineering_Fo.jp (1280x868, 107K)

Nigger can you not see that literally all the gulf arabs are allied with Israel

Redpill me on sufism

Sufism is pretty much mystical order of sunnism and some shia sects. Basically it blends with where ever it goes (hinduism in India, tengrism in Central asia).

This is your mind on Islam.

Fpbp

the shia are the NATURAL allies of the Jews and the whites because we are logical and intelligent unlike the sandmonkeys down south

Islam is cancer
But shia islam is the least offensive and most benign form of that cancer - probably because it benefitted more substantially from the previous persian civilisation which was high-tier
Sunni is the most malignant form, responsible for most terrorism, which is why the kikes prefer it

This

But is it based and redpilled?

Attached: file.png (600x600, 238K)

R A R E F L A G

Was going to say Wahabbi Islam, but considering the PERSIAN GULF niggers seem to discount all sane forms of Islam as heretical, and consider themselves the only muslims, I'll let it pass.

Don't even see why they're so threatened by Iran either, considering that integrating them into a Persian empire would just be a burden on the economy.

How is iran an oppressor country again? They have a president, a constitution, gender equality, elections, and islam isn't forced on people either, unlike our supposed "allies" like saudi arabia.

I mean its pretty adaptable and lose. It can be redpilled it u want it do be. The mongols who did convert to islam went the sufi way

this is actually few, Iran is one of the few middle Eastern countries where Christians aren't persecuted or discriminated against(Armenians in this case)

if i had to choose I WOULD TAKE 1000 hezbollah as refugees before i take 1 faggot sunnis wahabbist subhuman.

Also forgot to mention it can be pretty gey. Rumi and those poet niggers are all sufis.

youtube.com/watch?v=fIxm2PFOlOs

youtube.com/watch?v=iSTh0ybvSLk

youtube.com/watch?v=G5goISKPSH8

this are all sufi practices from around the world

*this is actually true

I thought the gruzins were your bff, Serhiy

jews are not discriminated either. IRAN has the biggest jew population in the ME after WELL ofc israel . they can pray and shit

Tbh they only discriminate Bahais

I'd choose Iran over the barbarous Saudi Arabia any day of the week. But petro-dollar and kikes insist otherwise

here are some stats for those curious
>inb4 sunnis form 80% of all Mohamedans
Doesn't work here, as you can see Shiites clearly don't account for 20% of Mohamedan terrorism

Attached: 1544238996817.jpg (852x805, 221K)

Baha'i are really gay though

that is true

>NATURAL allies of the Jews
ew

Baha'i has a slightly globalist NWO vibe

Actually wouldn't Baha'i be basically hippies of the middle east?

Fuck you for making me click on this bait.

Attached: 58909b725236a4e0f6e2f976.png (900x1250, 162K)

Sufis would qualify more so. Id say Bahais are the Iranian mormonism with a few twists. Islam has a lot of mormon like movements like the Ahmediyya. The NOI is pretty much Islamic mormonism mixed with scientology

Fair enough, Sufis are silly and carefree enough to be considered hippies

Possibly - but the hippies themselves were created/sponsored by NWO tavistock types to undermine traditional values in the west. Globalists frequently like hippy multiculti philosophies which undermine tradition and create weak feminine men

They also drank coffee and some times did hashish so they are drugged up to lol

What's Mossad like you long nosed faggot?

Sufism is actually an authentic mystical system with an inheritance from Zoroastrianism and ancient Greece. Theyre vastly superior to hippies

But I mean actual hippies loved Sufism and larped with it alot

The hippies were just people rebelling against their retarded parents (who were Zionist Cucks mostly, I'm old enough to actually remember the greatest generation) same way we are by being conservative.

Abu Bakr was a gullible idiot who gave Mohamed his own preteen daughter to fuck and then believed our "dear" Mohee made cows speak in front of him, even though Abu wasn't there to witness it

Abu Bakr's gullibility was legendary. Not only did he hand over his own 6-year-old daughter in "marriage" at Muhammad's request, but his prophet even got him to believe in talking cows at one point:
Once Allah's Apostle; offered the morning prayer and then faced the people and said, "While a man was driving a cow, he suddenly rode over it and beat it. The cow said, "We have not been created for this, but we have been created for sloughing." On that the people said astonishingly, "Glorified be Allah! A cow speaks!" The Prophet said, "I believe this, and Abu Bakr and 'Umar too, believe it, although neither of them was present there. (Bukhari 56:677)

Imagine being such a superstitious subhuman that you take fairy tails this seriously

Lmao

He's azeri, fool. But I don't care about any of them.

Shias seem to have a hate for Ayesha lmao they believed she poisoned Mohammed. They also say the marriage was very politicla