Balt/pol/

Estonia
youtube.com/watch?v=4MQhKOX69p4
Latvia
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
Lithuania
youtube.com/watch?v=xVtr0eXfm0Y

Attached: Untitledadfsf.png (1802x1024, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0T6sPTZVwCI
youtube.com/watch?v=5u4lPgn73oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Estonia is irreligious and its aids epidemic shows it. No africans and a fuck ton of aids in an exclusively white country. Good job retards.

We got a badass over here

Attached: 1543905455609.png (800x501, 59K)

Oh fugg i just noiticed that EU blocked bouth Latvian ss and Estonian ss anthemn :DDDDDDDddd

Baltics states are joke

Latvia, Estonia - build by Germans

Lithuania - build by Poles.

That pretty much sums it up. "Baltic culture"

>Slavs building anything aside from commie blocks

Attached: 1543045778106.png (580x522, 196K)

Estonia is irreligious and amoral. Look at this map of Aids. Look at Estonia. There's no niggers in Estonia, but still sky-high Aids. Why? Because you lack morals. You don't act like white people. You are a bunch of homosexuals fucking each other in the ass spreading Aids. Is is worth it faggot?

Attached: HIVPrevalenceGlobal2006.png (2340x1654, 177K)

Haven't had these in a while.
Also no news - inb4 >the more russians the higher disease rates
There must be a correlation somewhere in there...
That happened in 2016. Same for this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=0T6sPTZVwCI
This is what the EU thinks of a Ukrainian independence.

I wish I could join you guys, I am 50% Prussian from Königsberg

WE

>no niggers

Attached: 1516527648438.webm (360x640, 1.89M)

Slavs build empire. Balt build mud huts. This is a difference between us, and you subhumans.

unironically this

WUZ MUD HUT INHABITANTS

>Estonia is irreligious and amoral
Estonia is pagan nation as of rest of Baltics
>There's no niggers in Estonia
Your wrong Russians are 30% of the population
FUCK OFF CHRISTKEK!

Slavs : 360 million
Balts : 5.5 million

thats not how this meme works but i guess i shouldnt expect pole subhuman to understand

Attached: POLISH WHITE.jpg (498x424, 47K)

Slavs starve, Balts build state-of-the-art (at the time) light aircraft and microcameras.
Slavs come, destroy aircraft and microcameras, start making spare car parts and ammo instead.
Liberation! Building up!

Looks like someone is still mad about Latvian ss purging poles.

Attached: Lettland-Appell-der-SS-Legion.jpg (1024x1001, 105K)

>Latvian ss purging poles
Never happened.

we're not white

Attached: 1524456421872.png (1200x669, 640K)

you lads produce good security guards and hookers keep up the good work

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddd

>Lithuania
>built

5.5 millions and still no history. 5.5 million niggers.
>Slavs starve
It's balts that are so dumb to cultivate potato hence potato jokes
>Balts build state-of-the-art
Mud huts aren't state of the art. All famous people born in baltshit lands were not balts

>Latvian
It's a joke in itself.

Only beautiful city in Lithuania is beautiful because it's not Lithuanian.

Attached: wilno.jpg (800x450, 259K)

The potato jokes originate from a shitty American web comic that picked a random east Euro nationality and went with it..

Potato jokes originated from reality. Now go back to Politburo

Look everyone, the true face of poles, the same faggots who constantly cry about muh ruskies and muh germans have no problem talking shit to smaller nations.
Go fuck yourself hypocrate fuck.

Vilnius*

It is true. The Soviets did and pinned it on the big bad pribalti fashisti. Same as Katyn on the Germans.

Attached: 1386458157149.jpg (936x1098, 440K)

And yet unlike russians who turned Kaliningrad into a shithole, we rebuilt those great cities and maintained them.

Attached: 1543763776299.jpg (2048x1297, 713K)

no problem, thanks for being a dump for all our retards that didnt finish 12 grades

>5.5 millions and still no history. 5.5 million niggers.
These "niggers" saved you from teutons. Your whole history is getting rapped by russians and krauts

Typical pole nigger, trying to steal history and legacy of others. Just because at some point you infested the city like cockroaches that youre it doesnt make it polish

We don't cry. Only faggots cry. We take pride of steamrolling Berlin with ruskies (nobody ever talks about that in the internet) faggots crying about russkies are those polish europhaggots.

At least we had some brain and chosen "lesser evil" and knew that Soviets (as much as bad they are) are still better option than Germs.

slavs are niggers

Keep in mind that the Germans were the ones who tried to bomb it thus causing the need to rebuild, the Soviets intended to tear down only pic related. So think before you start jerking the Germans off.

Attached: Brivibas_piemineklis_1930os_gados.jpg (922x1518, 210K)

>At least we had some brain and chosen "lesser evil" and knew that Soviets (as much as bad they are) are still better option than Germs.
you chose soviets because they were not the ones bullying you lmao

>read this thread
>polish, latvian and anglo
Please stop fighting

>posting some shitty germ buildings instead of the germ's nightmare, the swamp

Wilno wasn't destroyed. Konigsberg was.
>These "niggers" saved you from teutons
Teutons were summoned by Poles to convert mud hut baltic prussians and would be destoryed either way. They were simply too weak as a state to ever stood a real change against a bigger and more populated state in the long run.

>Typical pole nigger, trying to steal history and legacy of others

"history of legacy of Lithuania" now that's a joke.

Forgot pic

Attached: 1542486138512.jpg (265x265, 20K)

stfu, Riga is full of commie blocks now because of ruskies, they turned once beuthefull city into a shithole they came from.

You're right. We're missing some Russian butthurt projectors too.

Riga was though

Attached: main_900.jpg (900x539, 130K)

Yeah, show some baltic buildings instead of german architecture.

Attached: _94632860_mud1.jpg (660x371, 65K)

>the mental dichotomy kicks on
Where did I ever defend them or their actions? Try and comprehend what you are responding to before you hit 'post' next time.

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (1802x1024, 836K)

The Germans did that.

This is not destruction. This is "war damage" there is a difference between buildings being damaged and eligible for repair and buildings completely wiped out.

Sorry im dunk

Attached: 1543604675155.png (960x960, 198K)

Attached: 1544224075958.png (960x728, 481K)

Comfier than anything in poland

Whoa, that just negated everything the guy who you replied to said. Wow, I never seen this before, I am shocked.

>comfy balt general
>poleshit with inferiority complex appears with his "WEWUZWILNO" "BALTS ARE NIGGERS"

>They were simply too weak as a state to ever stood a real change against a bigger and more populated state in the long run.
You're describing yourself here. Also funny how youre proud of being a christcuck

doubt

Attached: 1535225511276.jpg (1400x934, 1.09M)

12/10 comfy
Drinking alcohol is degenerate.

>lithuania is being edgy, atheistic and gay
Go add to your country's suicide epidemic

>christcuck
Being uncivilized means being based according to balts. Nice.

>Kike worship building
how cucked is poland?

>cherry picking pictures of extremes
>the mud hut in his pic is not even baltic but from ireland

Attached: kaunas-lithuania.jpg (1280x428, 436K)

Tallest building in Livländischer Orden is Germ Protestant Jew worshiping Temple in Reval.

Edgy pagans are edgy.

stfu christcuck Baltics are pagan nations, and aids is caused by Russians.
youtube.com/watch?v=5u4lPgn73oc

Attached: Janu-magiskie-rituali3.jpg (765x510, 131K)

you do know there are other religions besides islam and christianity

>hes a larpagan

Attached: 1542832088279.jpg (581x603, 64K)

>Kowno

show historically Baltic cities like Panevezys, or Siauliai (or whateveriaiai) and try to look for any building with value.

Attached: 220px-Panevėžys001.jpg (220x165, 10K)

fuck off subhuman

Attached: Baltische Landeswehr.png (200x198, 47K)

And only tourist go there. Nobody but tourist shilling agencies and both of the dumbfuck estonian and latvian shill it.
I'd use it as target practice for conscripts that are in AT

looks like our schoolboys missed one germ

That was the most cringe larp thing I have ever seen

Civilization is a far older phenomenon than kikestickery and was created by people that you would call pagans.
Stop smoking that cheap crack Czegozczsh.

i understand why an american would prefer christianity over paganism but baltic and nordic cultures are deeply connected with paganism

Attached: mi.jpg (646x340, 58K)

>and was created by people that you would call pagans

But civilization was not everywhere and those people later convert into other religion with values taken from other generation who build all that shit and spread it to the uncivilized territories.

>There's no niggers in Estonia

Russians are niggers and they have AIDS.

>Historically Baltic cities
We are a historically rural nation you moron, the cities were where the Jews live.

Not a LARP, that used to be a yearly holiday up until a mere decade ago. Nobody celebrates it (or anything else) anymore, just gets drunk and posts on social media.

>Civilization was not being spread before desert kike cult.
Stop. With. The. Crack.

>We are a historically rural nation you moron
But you're T R I G G E R E D when mentioning that your culture revolves around a mud hut? And now you're confirming it?

Is thanksgiving a LARP?
Is 4th of July a LARP?
Are you an idiot?

I like how every city with good architecture instantly becomes polish for you. But hey, what can you expect from subhumans who stole our crown as a repayment for helping them

Attached: BZN_Panevezio_Sv_Petro_ir_Povilo_curch_back_sideview-1.jpg (640x346, 150K)

Is talking to two people on an image board at the same time to difficult for you?
Try not to strain yourself.

>gets crusaded

what the fuck you jumping here for burger kill yourself you are inbred and your country has no history. give it back to the native americans. you are worse than israel, your fucking ancestors came from europe bunch of traitors who left their fatherland and now youre here you have 20% nigger genes easily. your mother shouldve been hit in stomach with hammer sadly it didnt happen

Go fuck yourself, Europe has traditions older than your fucking country mutt, its our values not some american LARPing.

Attached: Kūldīga_latvia.jpg (659x380, 73K)

>Guldingen

German

>f-fuck you
>muh country age
Paganism has been dead for 1000 years now in Europe, if it was true than would your gods allow your religion to die out?

Suck a dick pole, your people are subhumans just like Russians.

Old baltic culture revolves around wooden houses and paganism. Old polish culture doesnt even exist, thats the difference.

and what fuck you here talking your country has always been a dicksucker. you people dont know your place so you try to pump yourselves up everywhere and be with everyone like small bitch follower, reality is youre opposite what you say and get back on knees slut

Attached: 1539054328542.jpg (848x580, 78K)

Subhumans means a people unable of creating a civilization on its own and you're an example of it.

Attached: 1526356203884.jpg (1000x541, 240K)

>i-its german!!!
>i-its polish!!!
great arguments

Attached: polskakurwajaperdole.png (1131x1171, 274K)

Thecnicly speaking Baltics are for the most part protestant, but we maintain pagan tradidtions.

Attached: traditional-religions-700x569.png (700x569, 404K)

what the fuck are you even talking about? WTF is this rambing

Attached: Balticsgdp.jpg (489x585, 165K)

>1000
It's closer to 400. So let's say we've been around these lands for 10000 years, and we've been nominally 'christian' (whatever that means the 'christmas tree' is a pagan symbol) for 400.
So the answer to that question should be at least 9600 more years.

Posting 100 people out of 38 million country
>mud hut logic
Anti refugee protests had been 20x bigger than that.

Because it is. Show me something baltic.

nothing coming out anymore ? dick in mouth now fucking cuck. kill yourself cuck. your people are weak

Attached: 1513616651619.jpg (946x534, 85K)