>Brexit: Amber Rudd says Plan B options plausible
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46490642

>Karen Bradley pens Brexit assurance letter
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46489244

>Yellow vest movement: Paris police fire tear gas at protesters
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46492070

__________/sig/_
>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/e70K9GtQ

__________other_
>(((The London Question))): Britain's Second Empire & The Secret City
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4

>Survive The Jive - What does it mean to be English ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

>History With Hilbert - Who were the Anglo-Saxons ?
youtube.com/watch?v=bP1eXWIt-rE

>An introduction to off grid living in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM

>Oswald Mosley - There Is Still Hope....
youtu.be/Q7Eom6VRFSY

Attached: 1544199874626.jpg (1024x684, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theantimedia.com/100-military-manuals-you-can-download-for-free/
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/1071431059236118528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone r8 my invention

Attached: boomboomzoomzoom.jpg (2716x928, 198K)

kek wew

Don't forget all those israel and american flags at march tomorrow

Where’s that seething anonymong

>two page spread on pgs 4,5 for I’m a celeb
Kek

>Dude, words lmao, how do they even work?

>EUtard is already on suicide watch

Not really, I just hate british nationalists who suck America's cock.

Attached: Enoch was right.jpg (639x828, 93K)

theantimedia.com/100-military-manuals-you-can-download-for-free/

Has goalposting turned anyone else into a self-hating anglo?

Attached: 1522772165138.png (734x1018, 71K)

Will tomorrow be any good? Compared to the French our protests are shite desu

I’ve destoryed you

* Brexit should be settled by gladiatorial combat
* The United Kingdom should be dissolved as the same inherent contradictions underlie the Union that underlie all unions, republics and federations
* Democracy should be abandoned and the notion that power is derived from the people
* Abandon the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism, which are both revolutionary, and reinstate feudalism

Attached: 1542882010150.png (1105x1239, 384K)

>Brexit should be settled by gladiatorial combat
who is our champion?

Fucking this.

Why are you protesting? You have representation?

The best protests are when you just turn up on mass somewhere and fuck shit up, not planned in advance, with permits and bureaucracy,

en mass*

no lol they are just funny

>i-i win

So much fucking cope. When you have to resort to claiming words dont have meanings to keep your retarded argument going cos its the only social interaction you got, thats just fucking sad.

I got your number, dont you worry.

I hope we put his old wrinkly balls in a meat grinder tomorrow

Attached: 2018-11-12 (1).png (1600x900, 263K)

èn måssé*

Why are you so obsessed with boxing people into left an right wing? Is it because you can’t address points directly?

Yeah

I though so

reported to MI5. Enjoy HM Prison, cunt.

How is this even a question?

Attached: i-am-in-awe-at-the-size-of-this-lad-31994385.png (500x565, 153K)

Attached: 1544236664747.png (764x752, 53K)

On my way down to the brexit march with my pals pic related, wish us luck, victory for democracy!

Attached: 9D47DC41-D516-4506-A18F-A05A02F79505.jpg (578x1024, 103K)

Stand down.

Attached: 1531796542712.jpg (540x960, 77K)

i tried damn it

100% Lib Dems, they all fucking look like that when they come knocking.

>This is a guy who claims to pick up hot chicks regularly

>brit expats voting to remain

Attached: 1510861018295.jpg (400x400, 21K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1544110179450.jpg (480x604, 56K)

>dictionaries, lmao

I dont even know what your original point was fatboy. I just jumped in when you started your usual blather about french peasants.

>which English revolutionary who was heavily involved in the civil war became lord protector of the English commonwealth?
Pass
>which famous battle in Belgium saw the defeat of Napoleon by Wellington?
Pass
>which number one single came out in 2018 and sold 5,749,383,208 billion copies
I like it in the arse by Lady Slagtits
>correct

>"Franklin D. Roosevelt was the President of which allied country during World War Two?"

Attached: 1536108996245m.jpg (1024x575, 99K)

Polls are clearly lying about remainers being young, most FBPE twats are boomer women.

Just realised my ID is yid++

Attached: dreidel_dab.jpg (700x700, 42K)

Even the Tommeh march was larger than the yellow vests in France.

Attached: tommeh.jpg (641x234, 25K)

Object oriented kikery

I don't think batten has the charisma or likeability of farage, don't see him being successful

>post-1600 history
>relevant

UKIP are dead.

They finally ascended to being a proper party then?

i agree, Farage was UKIP, it will just slowly fade away in history like BNP.

Farage will start another party

Yeah yeah yeah and in a couple of posts you’ll be shilling for the BUF. I’m onto you

UKIP is just cringe now, Soigoy and PJW joining was the nail in the coffin

I wonder how rich he got playing the markets during the vote. We all got played pretty bad

Plucked that one clean from your arse.

You forgot about Count Dickhead, that obsceeeeeeene character, Christ!

Attached: 1476023246556.png (668x624, 236K)

>Farage will start another party
Another GLOBAL BRITAIN party? Farage is just a boring thatcherite lolbertarian.

Attached: ew.jpg (680x680, 82K)

It just angers me how everyone got duped by all the lies of the leave campaign (which was illegal btw) we should definitely have a people’s vote

You’re joking, but the fact is very very few people actually knew what they were voting for. Everyone picked a side based on which memes appealed to them the best then proceeded to only consume information that supports their team. Leave vs Remain is no different than he Norf vs Souf meme

Yep everyone just ignored what was stated on the leaflet would happen.

so you mean like a normal election? that's democracy for you

Democracy with universal suffrage in a nutshell.

>GOVERNMENT RESPONSE TO THE UN MIGRATION PACT PETITION:

Uncontrolled migration erodes public confidence, damages economies, and places those on the move in situations of intense vulnerability. The UK is taking significant steps to tackle uncontrolled migration by:

- Addressing the root causes of migration, through our targeted assistance for livelihoods, healthcare, education and economic development
- Tackling modern slavery and organised immigration crime
- Supporting enhanced border management
- Providing critical humanitarian support and protection for vulnerable migrants, as well as offering voluntary return and vital reintegration support to those wishing to return home
- Supporting refugees to stay in a first safe country through our humanitarian and development work in Africa, the Middle East and Asia

The Global Compact for Migration embeds these efforts within the global system, enhances cooperation between states, and sets out ways that countries may choose to deliver these objectives.

The Compact is not legally binding. It creates a framework to allow countries to work together to make global migration more beneficial for everyone.

It respects the sovereignty of all states to decide who enters their territory. It will not affect our ability to determine and implement our own migration policies, including in areas such as asylum, border controls and returns of illegal migrants.

It does not establish a ‘human right to migrate’ or create any new legal categories of migrant. It explicitly stresses that migrants are entitled to the same universal human rights as any human being, and that these are different to the legal protections available to refugees.

Too many people, including vulnerable women and girls, are taking risky journeys to migrate through dangerous channels. The Compact will help us take important steps to keep migrants around the world safer and to protect the most vulnerable, by supporting international cooperation on the protection of migrants, in line with our obligations under international law. It outlines ways of preventing exploitation, and of combating the heinous crime of modern slavery.

A key objective of the document is to support cooperation on reducing uncontrolled migration. It sets out the responsibility of countries of origin to ensure effective control of their borders, and to cooperate in accepting the return of their nationals when they no longer have the right to remain in another country. Furthermore, the text also calls on countries of origin to work with the international community to address the drivers of irregular migration, by creating economic opportunities for populations in source countries, and improving governance and respect for the rule of law.

When migration is safe and regular, it can bring great prosperity. The Compact also sets out possible actions to harness the economic benefits of safer, regular migration, for example by reducing the costs of remittances that migrants send home. These can foster economic development in source countries, helping to address some of the causes of migration.

The Compact is the result of months of intergovernmental negotiations. Though it is legally non-binding and no country can be compelled to conform with its provisions, we are aware that a small number of countries have chosen not to endorse it. We respect this choice and note that countries will be able to endorse the Compact, or cooperate with other states on delivering its objectives, at any point in the future.

-Department for International Development

>The Compact is not legally binding

Conspiracy tards BTFO

>every vote process in the history of democracy ever

new thread

No, he's considering it.
Source: His own mouth, live on LBC about a week ago

With a foundation of a rotten electorate

>Addressing the root causes of migration, through our targeted assistance in economic development
>Tackling modern slavery
>Supporting enhanced "border management"
>Providing critical humanitarian support
>Supporting refugees
This is some next level cuckoldry.

Fool me once, etc. Why the fuck would anyone believe the tories want to lower immigration at this point?

WHERE'S THE CUE BALL GOING?!?!

Attached: Cueball.jpg (719x427, 68K)

It’s just a laugh until the singularity anyway

Master Brew and HTG believe it

>muh transhumanism
Still shares the same presuppositions as liberalism.

Still at it? How much do you get paid for this shit?

You need to get round to reading Democracy TGTF by hoppe. Also anatomy of the state by rothbard. Lays it all out. Pro politicians who depend on demagoguery cant afford an informed electorate.

MasterJew and HTG don't even care about immigration anymore, they just want people to sing Catholic hymns in primary school and fox hunting to be legal. Beyond pathetic the stuff they care about these days

No way out, can’t win, suicide or alcoholic nihilism the only option

50₪ an hour working for the 77 brigade anti tedpostinf unti
They have vacancies open if you want

The extreme bafflement is absolutely deliberate I’m 100% sure

>process is inherently contradictory and falling apart by itself
>"can't win"
lol

Attached: 1542405848069.jpg (956x1387, 296K)

this is real.

Attached: looool.png (327x136, 13K)

Nonce

Shalom our brother, Brit/pol/ is a Jewish-friendly general you are safe here.

No

lil c

What the fuck is he whinging on about now?

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/1071431059236118528

>kek at that passive agressive "Mate"

He’s picked a fight with well funded twitter lefties he will be banned

>That isn't in dispute either. All reputable climate studies agree that most of the warming is driven by human activity.
Cringe. It's infuriating how these middling IQ faggots think they're so smart.

So it is binding?

Now, you miserable, ignorant twerp, apologise for calling me dishonest. Quickly.

Nothing’s binding really

Human activity considered asa plague on the planet rather than stewardship of nature is just another natural result of the contradictions in liberal scientism. It leads to bizarre conclusions like antinatalism being synonymous with saving humanity.

Attached: 1542486223093.png (1024x1024, 367K)

Attached: 55F7340F-C884-45A3-BF62-33741204913D.jpg (1080x1444, 210K)

Nobody ever said it wasn't, you have set up a straw man to tear down to appear as though anybody who doesn't like the UN migration pact ever cared about whether it was legally binding or not.

By the way, so what you're telling me is the sky isn't blue? Checkmate faggot I win the internet argument. Another Jow Forumstard slayed queen.

Nonce

Big brained and good post

>it's comin up
>it's comin up
>it's comin up
>it's comin up

Yes that's why you made such a big deal about, but no, it's not binding, it's merely virtue signalling on the international stage, now you post rubbish sorry it won't change anything.

You're schizophrenic mate, I haven't posted on Jow Forums in weeks before today and never claimed anything about the legal status of the UN migration pact. You should literally seek help, you're hearing voices.

the peter hitchens version of i've done a number on you.

Attached: Hitchslap.png (631x448, 51K)