FUCK THIS COMMIE SUBVERTED SHITHOLE CALLED EUROPE

EUROPE BELONGS TO EUROPEANS

YOU GLOBALIST KIKE COMMIE CHINK COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKING RETARDS

SUBHUMAN MANLETS

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR MASS MIGRATION SJW GARBAGE PROPAGANDA

FUCK OFF

WE ARE GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU

FUCK OFF BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Attached: 1543934002657.jpg (1024x681, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSjaEHoi1_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=uSjaEHoi1_c

Fuck the k***heads

this board is overrun by very sick people that are pushing propaganda to make vulnerable people do terrible acts of violence to complete strangers

They know !

Attached: crsgj.jpg (500x375, 46K)

Kek

>terrible acts of violence to complete strangers
No revolution was carried out in any other way, keep chewing on that government-approved grass sheep

Attached: 1538720151650.jpg (700x525, 70K)

kek

>terrible acts of violence to complete strangers
Nothing is more terrible than the kike led genocide of Europeans and no response could be too extreme.

>... to make vulnerable people do ...
This board IS the vulnerable people, and letting themselves become minorities in their own nations in light of how they are treated now - as the majority - only serves to make us more vulnerable.

It's about time the vulnerability was addressed once and for all, with actual security for the populace, rather than perpetuated indefinitely in order to create unending demand for ethnocidal (((security))) for the establishment.

It is because you have failed to realize who your true enemy is.

The International Jews played a small part.

But it is the Anglos...

It has always been the Anglos...

They are the eternal enemy of Europe.

Anti-white whites are the greatest enemy to mankind.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Based and redpilled, only those who know history will understand.

Attached: 1537026813778.jpg (1047x1080, 403K)

>Implying that having the right fuck black women is worse than being beaten up.

You are the biggest crybaby on the planet.

>This board IS the vulnerable people, and letting themselves become minorities in their own nations in light of how they are treated now - as the majority - only serves to make us more vulnerable.

Persecution complex.

If you want people to treat you well, you should start by getting a job.

>It's about time the vulnerability was addressed once and for all

LOL

Another white SJW thread.

Sieg Heil!

Thank you for your support

Attached: france_2.jpg (1000x1333, 424K)

Test

Only people who own suits can post in this thread now.

Attached: DBF899A7-1F4C-42E4-8A8B-9C02A2859BC5.jpg (447x886, 89K)

based

Attached: 285.jpg (200x303, 10K)

Look at that skinny queer with the Nike bag on the right of the guy carrying the flag. Is that you? Are you already prepared for communism by not eating? The fuck are you so skinny for?