4 brick walls to look at

>4 brick walls to look at
>3 meals per day (that never change)
>2 visitations per month (15 min each)
>1 hour of rec time per day
>0 heterosexual relationships
For the lulz kekistanis

Attached: 08charlottesville-01-superJumbo-v3.jpg (1518x2000, 270K)

good thread OP

This is the future for Nazis.

There are no downvotes on Jow Forums my friend

Great for his gains. He can get Jow Forums

What's up you utterly obvious cyber security cuck? Fucking faggot

How many years he got?

Won't help him when the gets clobbered in the head with a dumbell in the prison gym

Sorry for party rocking

>getting assraped everyday by bubba

Attached: 1509489147248.jpg (540x691, 46K)

?

So glad this nazi larper faggot got life sentence

Hope a gang of aggro blacks run a train on him until he dies

This alphabet soup agent will stay in jail for a few months and when people forget about him they will let him out and place him back into the field probably in the european branch.

Based

if he just had a pc his life would become heaven

6 lifetimes or something like that. He was convicted of all counts including premeditated murder which seems ridiculous.

>2 visitations while in prison
Im not in prison and no one visits me ;_;

Attached: 1544166149517.gif (240x240, 653K)

I doubt that will happen, if hes a "nazi" he can always join the Aryan brotherhood.

>Paid for meals
>Paid for accommodation
>Recreation time every day you can use to get Jow Forums
>No sjws to deal with on daily basis, only alpha males
Why haven't you killed a leftie yet Jow Forums?

>Thumb outside your fist
Never gets old

Attached: 1542112641961.png (342x359, 196K)

You’ll never take me alive faggot

Sentencing hasn't happened yet.

lol k

>assraped everyday by niggers

i'd rather kill myself

Assraping niggers is the recreation part I mentioned

looking at him, he doesn't have what it takes

why do they need their face covered? They can do that with impunity.

It's the damn 'driving through the protesters' meme he had that got him premeditated after he sent it and then proceeded to do exactly that.
All in all he was an idiot who really just deserved the mansaughter and lesser charges. But hey, what are you gonna do up against your average emotional npc jury?

>4 brick walls to look at
4? what?

>implying this is any different to what the average user experiences every day

a stereotypical cell.

How is this okay with amerifats? He didn’t even hit her. He freaked out after they stared trying to break into the car.

He will (should) appeal

>being this retarded

We need some serious hate speech legislation in the U.S. Half of Jow Forums should be behind bars.

He's a pussy anyway. He should have gotten the the needle.I hope they put him in a cell with the biggest, blackest nigger in the whole prison.Him and Kentavious will become REALLY close.

as if that changes anything
he has shitty lawyer

AB are pussies.

>We need some serious hate speech legislation in the U.S.
Agreed
> Half of Jow Forums should be behind bars.
Also agreed - but not for the same reasons!

Attached: oh-you-guy.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Youre going to burn kike

>the snowflake shows its final form
Fuck you :^))

Cause he intentionally accelerated his vehicle at people standing dirdctly in front of it, with his only defense being that he was scared. Losing control of your emotions does not justify the actions you do during said emotional episode. There was not malicious intent. Self preservation kicked in without nessessity.

In otherwords he is a pussy.

He didn't get scared. He saw a meme, he posted it. He didn't want his memes to be dreams so he went with it. Now he's going to prison.

If you take what you learn here and apply it to your real life IN ANY WAY, this is the kind of thing that tends to happen. This is Jow Forums.

>taking away 1st Amendment rights of any form
In that case, let's also include anything deemed as threats in the form of verbal statements, social media, etc made towards the POS coming from celebrities and the like, since it's considered hate. Buh-bye half of Jewllywood, buh-bye music industry.

So apparently when you have an angry mob beating your car with weapons and threatening to kill you then getting out of there isn't an option.

This is a miscarriage of justice. The man is a patsy and a sacrifice to globalist Jews.

That doesn't have to happen you can be sweet about it and give it up willingly and earn little privileges from your cellie like his protection and being allowed to keep your juice packs now and then. One of my cellies even gave me his cookies when I was good enough.

We kill antifa now

Antifa are nazis u best remember that

better than burning in hell with that cow he killed, imagine the smell

Dead first 5 minutes DOTR

He’s already gone Chad.

Attached: DB38C148-2426-447B-A2B8-7F8956FB2E87.png (198x236, 72K)

Yes we know but the judge and jury were all commies, dont worry they will be dealt with

>thinks there are absolute rights
LOL oh my God.

>cutest passport photo
You can’t use that as a passport photo and even with all that effort he’s as attractive as my last dump would have been if I’d poured hair gel on it and stuck a pair of NHS goggles on the side.
>Thumb up bum.
>curl into ball.
>be kicked to death.
*all for the best really, it’s not like his parents wouldn’t be glad. Fucking filthy AIDS monkey.

Attached: C0240A76-F1EF-4089-9453-9EB5F4148F16.png (131x205, 48K)

Im a liberal man who's married to a white woman with a black son. i understand that james case was bullshit and the defense didn't help him at all and he was railroaded.. but im okay with that .we HAVE TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE AND STAND UP TO HATE! James represents the hatred in the world and if he got off more white supremacy terrorist attacks wouldve happened. so keep him locked up and scare away all the other little racist shitheads. I can only imaigine what kind of sick fucker would try and kill my wife's son!
MAKE RACIST AFRAID AGAIN

Have you seen the video of the incident. Dude was going 27 miles per hour. He was not being threatened in the moment he hit 6 people with his Dodge Challenger. Dude deserves to go to jail because he couldn't control his emotions and committed what would be considered terrorism in some places. Fuck em'

1st degree murder charge for a minor failure to stop infraction under threat

How cute, you had no rebuttal :^)

>We need some serious hate speech legislation in the U.S.

How do you figure?
Typical Democrat idea: “Fewer freedoms is good!!”

Fields is completely innocent. He is the victim.
It’s enlightening to observe the NPC’s applauding injustice. They are absolutely fucked if they lose, absolutely fucked if they win.
Way to go, and remember thumbs on the outside, faggots.

Attached: 43A955E7-F253-44D0-898F-76E180583A61.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

>he's
fag

give me ONE fucking reason why KKK members should still exist? YOU DON"T

they all should be thrown in jail and all of their little boosk burned.

RACISM IS A FUCKING CANCER!

i on't care if james was 100% inocent.... just lock him up. make a fucking example out of him. i have a black son and im afriad one day one of you little jag off might try and kill him

so fuck "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" watever that is.

MAKE RACIST AFRAID AGAIN

He was actually convicted of ‘failing to stop at the scene of an accident’ too. While they were attacking him with bats and pointing rifles and pistols at him.
That’s how ‘just’ his trial was.

Attached: F6AB1978-AFD6-41AD-B17F-69450AB511ED.jpg (800x450, 98K)

just another avatar of satans to try and
get people to race war before Zeus
returns. i love seeing jacob/satan
fail.

Wrong. Hate is fine. Wrongful action is not. You Democrats are such authoritarian POS, trying to control what we think and feel.

The justice system is corrupt to the core. This was trial by media, make no mistake. He was sentenced before he even set foot in a court room.
If you ever get summoned to stand (((trial))), just don't show up. Run away. Leave the country and renounce your citizenship.

Yeah we will don't worry

If Heifer Heyer didn’t die of her medical condition why was she the only one who died?
We all know the answer to that, even you NPC’s know the truth underneath your layers of delusion. Pic related.

Attached: 39FC1D54-C0E3-422D-8D9E-AE983621B3CD.gif (500x271, 738K)

>wrongthink should be criminalized
>muh fearful emotions justify criminalization of feeling hatred

You are clearly cancer. Typical lefty. You made me wish for exactly what you’re afraid of. Good job, dummy!

>I have a black son
I hope you're saving up that bail money

The rebuttal is your premise is faulty. There are no absolute rights, lol.

im okay with throwing you in jail for the rest of you life... you can try and say "omg dats wrong im inocent".. i don't care... you represent hate and violence. my grandfather walked with MLK and fought for the rights of black people. My grandfather also fought the nazi's. he liberated a concentration camp and until the day he died. he had fucking nightmares of what he saw. he saw starving children and dead bodies.... it fucked him up. when he came back to the US he said "im not gonna let that shit happen here" and he fought for the rights of minorities. so people like you should just go away. if you want to come out and say "hhehehe im a nazi 1488" just fucking throw you in jail. let out some of the POC who are locekd up for bullshit weed cases and replace them with shitheads like you

fuck nazi's
make racist afraid again

No they wont

>hate
Means not being a slave to the worlds biggest cult, who’s images are everywhere. It’s just a codeword for ‘free thought’.

Attached: 6BA97CD2-40B8-47C1-AA42-14D77C02215A.jpg (550x352, 39K)

There was zero "assrape" where I was. Just occasionally violent niggers and many spics.
t. did time

I like how there were so many morons here who believed he was going to walk like a free man.

hahahah, owned.

Serves him right, it's punishment good enough for ruining our momentum and giving the far-left establishment so much ammo and even a martyr to rally around. Fucking alt-kike LARPers blew it for everyone.

Attached: the-art-of-war-summary-1024x512.png (1024x512, 438K)

T totalitarian on a crusade against himself.
These NPC’s pay money for their delusions, they enjoy it. Once you reach this tier all that’s left is basically a pod.
And pods ain’t worth shit.

Attached: A50E34BA-104F-44AD-9FD8-2CC80ACB1B9A.jpg (196x258, 20K)

>progressive knows he can't win if the plebs can speak freely
Checks out

Attached: 1478059886114.jpg (1500x984, 791K)

Why didn't he fill his car with explosives made with fertilizers and gasoline? You will make a much more impact and would be persecute by the jews.

I hope you’re just visiting because I refuse to believe a Brit is this retarded.

Murder every time. If this was a lefty driving into a load of Nazi fuckwits you know damn well you’d be screaming about the injustice of xer not getting the death penalty.

He must have had the shittiest lawyer in America to get nailed that hard.
Anyone could see this was manslaughter at best.

Attached: cv.png (421x222, 195K)

Meme turds opinion noted.

I hope every antifa faggot is ecstatic about the fact that the state is utterly crushing this guy for them while they get away with literally anything scott-free

>wahhhh the state system is so oppressive we need gommunism
Except for when the state does what you want
Remember when the future of ruins of civilization lay before you that you were in fact on the wrong side of history

Attached: 52515369-3E99-4501-BCF9-BBAB2D95DD35.jpg (556x806, 59K)

There’s nothing in your post except fart noises. Go and wipe your little bum Mohammad, then wash your hand.

Alt-kike faggot discarded.

Attached: 4chad.png (2396x1362, 687K)

lol farce legal system in its final death throes. Cant wait for ALL jurists and their jackboots to fucking hang.

>muh show trial
>muh communist judge

you idiots don't understand. it wasn't that it was a set up as much as it was the fact that nobody wants to be the person on the jury that exonerated this guy.

your name would get out and you'd be hunted down and lynched by an SJW mob. can you blame them for fearing for their life and throwing some virgin aspie away in the lock as a trade?

Attached: 1543491453970.gif (360x597, 83K)

>we should throw people in prison for naughty opinions in order to protect my wife's mutant child
You are truly the best goy.

>I can look around at the state of America and say with no hint of irony that the problem is definitely not enough conservatives
Guy.

i dont care about freedom of speech. i want a safe place for my family..

We recognize that current systems of scholarly communication are mired in historical and modern white supremacy, ableism, capitalism, and cisgender hetero-patriarchy . . . It is our goal to work to establish systems that are intentionally anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-ableist, anti-capitalist, anti-heteronormative and anti-gender-normative—in short, anti-oppressive.

fuck racism

>hate speech laws
We need laws preventing homos from forcing homosexual beliefs onto society

That's ultimately what it's going to lead to. They've signaled that you're going to be thrown in jail regardless of the severity. That is a powerful message in the way they really did not intend. Because the next time something happens, and some guy is going to get nailed, he's going to go all out with the carnage.

nah

jsut throw you in jail

you are a bigot racist piece of shit

He should of tried harder to get a decent lawyer. JUSTice ain't cheap, but freedom is priceless.

Yes, we know white genociders like you want to rip up the Constitution so you can carry out genocide without anyone saying or doing anything. Luckily, the Supreme Court already definitively ruled there is no such thing as hate speech in the Slants case, but you kikes keep trying. When you effectively repeal the First Amendment, where do you think that inevitably leads?

>thinks he had a God
Fucking KeK

You forgot the most important thing...

Attached: 246F5E16-8800-46B2-A439-60BEA6D21D79.jpg (603x831, 72K)