France Hate Thread

Thanks to the failure of the French spirit today, we have not just lost the battle, but also the war on globalism.
Never have we ever seen so many people gather to protest the government with violence. And yet when we needed them most, they cucked.
This protest was the West's last shot at showing they have a backbone against globalism and the destruction of our cultures... Yet the French failed us. The French failed us because they're cowards that valued their own personal safety over the future of the West for the native ethnic groups.
The west will never have the strength to organize like this again as the state becomes more powerful and increases the amount of its propaganda and destruction of dissidents.
Our future will now be a future of state administered race mixing, homosexuality, infanticide, pedophilia, communism, Jew thievery, and the destruction of cultural identity.
The French were our last hope and now... We have no hope to cling to... Our world from here on out will be cast into darkness forever. The abyss grows ever wider.

Attached: france2.jpg (768x511, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9K42AwzHnwM
france-police.org/2018/12/08/estimation-de-la-participation-a-15h30-ce-samedi-8-decembre-2018-520-000-gilets-jaunes-partout-en-france-metropolitaine/
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxVCsWzRx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did we put our faith into a group of people who surrendered to Germany in 1 day. Look at these fucking cowards. Our future is truly lost and I am no longer white pilled. The black pill is setting in for good.

Attached: france surrender.jpg (640x488, 76K)

Reminder that this was their reaction to the truck terrorist attack, and yet they still want to be "culturally enriched". Unfortunately this kind of spinelessness is not just the french but possibly most of Europe as a whole. Eternally cucked

Attached: france3.jpg (650x400, 40K)

Honestly I think video games and TV might be the cause of all this. It allows people to not have to interact with the real world. If their are too many refugees around and it is ruining their day, then they only have to load up super smash bros and forget about it. Media is a cancer against real world action

How do you know about whats a last shot and what not?
Degradation happens slowly and not often like in hollywood movies.

Oh, are we pretending that France was the benchmark of how the west will take this shit? We were all pinning our hopes on France? Like we all didn't know they'd fold like they always do? The last time a Frenchman had a backbone, they were using guillotines on their oppressors. Let me know when the protests start in Sweden so I can be disappointed all over again.

We haven't seen a protest against globalism this big since the 20th century. The longer we wait, the more people that are brainwashed in marxist universities and on media.
The French are openly stating about how they want to kill Macron and yet they havent even come close in achieving that. What makes you think future protests won't be shut down the same way?

Fat American thinks he knows whats happening.

I MEAN ITS TO MOST PATHETIC PROTEST I HAVE EVER SEEN, YOU SHOULD FELL ASHAMED FOR BEING FRENCH

89 000 policemen in paris + military + DGSI arrested every leader/dangerous protestor this morning
there's 3 cops for every protestor in paris right now

>The French were our last hope
hahahahaha faggot make your own hope
you're literally a child

OH jajajaj muchas gracias brayan

I wouldnt go so far as to say it was our last chance, but I will agree it was some weakass shit

We were really counting on you, France. I've got 20 AR15s and 20k rounds of ammo. But I weigh 340 pounds and I smoke. I can only watch the revolution be televised.

some bitch was crying on tv saying that she can barely live with 1,500 euros a month

Other countries in the European union need to rise up to .

Behold your destiny Yank.

Attached: creatura.png (1152x648, 206K)

>the french were our last hope
>our

Attached: 2017 NY pol meet.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

The outcome was obvious since the very beginning. Not dissapointed at all.

Attached: deescalation1.png (492x658, 296K)

/Pol is behaving like a woman : totally emotional.

This a revolution not a one day party.

Do you know what the French State put in line today to stop our folks to attend ? 90,000 cops.

It also MASS ARREST folks all accross the country to prevent them from going since yesterday. Thousands of arrests. Right at 8 o'clock in the morning, people were arrested by the hundreds in Paris.

In the capital, all the public transport where stopped in the strategic areas.

Then, they brang in their tanks, etc.

Long story short : Paris was closed and under siege. And YET thousands managed to get through to fight the cops.

Macron cannot keep doing this on a weekly basis. Christmas is coming soon and that would be a disaster if he can't get Paris back to normal in two weeks.

We're in for a long battle.

Good. Hope you all die along with your cultures. The french being the first one just makes me happier.

>a group of people who surrendered to Germany in 1 day.

American education
french military history is top 3 world wide without any doubt

Attached: France_battles_wars_P112062.png (4000x2000, 542K)

>implying that today isn't the last big protest

Who are you to talk JAP, your government just accepted a revolving door of hordes. Welcome to western values.

oh piss off, cuck
you guys got 400 million guns and you're more useless than the French
it was never going to happen today
stop being such a retarded newfag
jfc what's the problem with all these simpletons festering in the board lately
if you're a shill, up your game, this is weak

Boris?

>Depends on the french for literally anything not gay and weak.
How'd you get so faggoty?

Attached: whats wrong with you.png (600x617, 323K)

Lmao americunts who think we change a world in one day

Hey OP, how about you start to be a bit more like , who apparently took the time to read articles and inform himself on the situation, unlike you.

And stop pretending that today events have any link to white nationnalism, because they have none and we keep repeating that.

My how you glow. Muh right wing disappointment, Muh it's all hopeless, Muh de globalist dun defeated us. Fuck off concern troll.

Yeah, I am everywhere.

Glowing that much.

All crowds behave like women desu.

LES BLANCS SE SONT MIS EUX MÊMES HORS HUMANITÉ.

Attached: ezgif-1-f87232ee1373.gif (326x193, 3.04M)

You can thank that Pajeet Gandhi.

Hello Gandalf

>putting all your hope on the French

This fucking board, how exactly were the French going to save America? You niggers live in a fantasy world.

What I don't understand is what the frenchniggers tried to accomplish with their chimpout.

Literal niggers, these people. White fucking niggers, who are wörk-shy and want more gibs.

>piece of cloth
BTFO

Attached: 4L_5GmmLnWD.gif (245x207, 2M)

It's actually amazing they did something like this, The French aren't known for having backbone fyi.

Just march your troops to the capital and they capitulate in a few seconds.

EN AVANT LES NÈGRES

>waiting for frenchies to deliver bravery
When will you learn

>Be French
>Be displaced by somalians and pakkis.
>Thats ok
>Vote for environmental issues
>Prices go up
>MuH PaYCHeCK!
>Burn the city

I am fully aware that this wasn't a white nationalist protest. Thats what makes these niggers retarded.

Yeah I dont fully understand the point? Was it really just over a gas tax?

Interesting timing for this France Hate Thread.

As soon as some actual revolutionary happening takes place some ((American)) flag poster decided to shit all over our guys.

Anyone who gets taken in by this shit is clearly a fucking retard.

Kill yourself Soros shill cunt

it's not over you retards, 1000 people arrested, all the cops are in paris and other cities like Toulouse are burning, its night time and chaos will keep going, next week ends will keep going.

>Pakis and Somalians
>in France
Burger intelligence

Attached: 4L_NQzCiYzj.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>Vote for environmental issues
>Prices go up
>MuH PaYCHeCK!

This is the hardest part for me to grasp. The French all love their social programs and big government but burn shit down over taxes? It's fucking retarded. It's like they honestly didnt know somebody has to fund the government.

most sensible post on Jow Forums right now
there were more policemen than protestors in paris today. they arrested many people yesterday and this morning

The gas tax was the fire that sparkled it all. What is it truly about is the general feeling that the government is corrupt and doesn't listen to nobody but the riches, repeatively attacking the middle class.

With Paris so defended hopefully the yellow vests went somewhere else to protest

>Kike shills demotivation 3: the return of the facts from my ass
We are going to expel you again you hijos de la gran puta. And this time we will carve a warning in every tree, every memory device, in a fucking bitcoin blockchain. We will not forget this time.

Race mixing is awesome. You mean the government is gonna give a free Asian woman to every white man?

Wtf I love globalism now! Praise Lucifer!

Watching livestream of the protest now its fucking weak shit they're just milling around looking at their phones, people are getting bored and leaving, police vans are moving in now and the APC, water cannon etc this is about to be crushed

>implying you aren’t a giant fucking faggot who knows nothing about civil disobedience
kys

Honest assessment? Is the movement dead?

General strike when?

lose weight faggot and get into shape

Nice anti semitic language you spic.

>Double the turnout of last week
>Happenings all over France at this moment
Remember, everything you see goes through the medias. Reality isn't what is on your screen.
Who do you work for OP?

Attached: 1541773607743.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Universities will vote blocus this week ( Tolbiac voted it last Thursday ).
That's the first step.

This.

Watch a fucking live stream retards.
youtube.com/watch?v=9K42AwzHnwM
>nb4 I watched for 10 seconds and they didn't rahowa yet

Double the turnout?

Another shill thread that is exactly what this board needs kike

Yeah, correction, they are Syrians, Iraqis and some Jihadis.

Any streams showing chaos and destruction?

it's not dead it's only the beginning. do you think these people will calm down when more taxes are coming in 2019, jobs are scarce and they keep bringing in more migrants?

No. Universities and students are the main platform of the globalists. Have you got no knowledge of the last 50 years? Prop up a 'student protest' and use it to push your agenda. You realize this is how they got in power right?

More than double actually...
520,000 estimated protesters in France according to a police union. Home office says 31,000.
france-police.org/2018/12/08/estimation-de-la-participation-a-15h30-ce-samedi-8-decembre-2018-520-000-gilets-jaunes-partout-en-france-metropolitaine/

They were 136,000 on December the 1st.

We've keep saying for a month that this protest is just that. the first unnoficial and chaotic protests. It's the beginning, government is going full police state, but they lack awareness. name one police state (that isnt china) that worked.

Just check #GiletsJaunes on twitter or here Here a live in Toulouse : youtube.com/watch?v=9K42AwzHnwM

>Christmas is coming soon
and the protests will cease.
Occupy wall street anybody

Britain's Missing balls
EU's Totalitarian White Genocide
> Both in France today

Your magic doesnt work here you halfycock.
But keep going. You sound like a woman and the real effect of what you are doing here just escapes you.
Unless you are a troll trying to gather even more hate to kikes, in which case just keep going bro.

This, stop falling for the shilling. You guys are worse than teenage girls sometimes

you kikes just cant help yourselves
eat shit and die in a fire

cheers

10/10 post, based

not that i know too much about this, but the best option in my opinion would be to just blast Jow Forums with a right wing french party. If we are able to meme it into power (as unlikely that is), france might be saved just yet.

You mean, Macron's birthday is coming soon.

Attached: 1541353001754.gif (193x159, 1M)

Why are Americans such deluded drama-queens?

This.

White phosphorus

>WHY CAN'T FRANCE FIGHT ALL MY REVOLUTIONS REEEEEEEE

Grow the fuck up.

Attached: 632092043ad50c112f94b25d802c0198.jpg (680x383, 25K)

>Having high hopes in the French
Seriously, where the fuck have you been living?

Go easy on Yanks. They don't know they're not in a film.

Do something then, instead of whining like burgers love to do

It's time to learn french. Merci beacoup.
This is what youtube just fed me so I came here: youtube.com/watch?v=RJxVCsWzRx8
Are they switching sides or twisting this info someway?

Marine Le Pen is a shit candidate

>U-re-a-gay talking shit

Today's protest sucked ass.

Attached: reminder.png (395x398, 17K)

agreed, but not very relevant

there actually mostly maghrebis and africans, new/pol/ really are a bunch of ill informed idiots nowadays

>Yet the French failed us.
And the fk did you do with your armed militia and second amendment you fat ass?

this post best post

gas all kikes

same shit

Why do the British think their opinions matter at all? You faggots literally gave Israel to the Jews and false flagged the lusitania to bring America into WW1. Anglos are the most jewed subhumans on the planet. Not even an exaggerated meme. You guys have brought nothing but hell on earth

>And stop pretending that today events have any link to white nationalism
Then why are you wasting your time? If you're not going after the kikes killing France then what is the point?

Attached: th.jpg (227x274, 14K)

Yanks are gun-polishers, not gun-users. Guns are like a comfort-blanket for them. They see their country being taken away from them, and they hug their guns whilst blubbing about how everything is going to be alright.

calm down fatty, nobody is talking to you