Tfw facts get you banned on Twitter

>tfw facts get you banned on Twitter

Attached: 20181208_090848.png (1080x1619, 299K)

Your opinion isn't even shared by psychiatrists so how could it be a fact

You obviously intended to break the rules and harass other users. You shouldn't exactly complain when someone reports you. Own it, it's called personal responsibility. Just because you don't agree with trans people doesn't mean you have the right to harass us

Psychiatrists are shit tier user. Besides, being trans is a mental illness. Gender dysphoria is real

Im not harrassing anyone or a group specifically, im stating facts shared by the DSM5

>promote violence, threaten or harass
I don't see any of those.

You shill for free. Always remember that.

That's intended harassment, don't be dumb

lmfao kys trannie, nobody wants your diseased fuckhole

God will judge you in the end.

Attached: 1534556330692.jpg (499x382, 45K)

You belong in an oven.

How is it intended harrassment? Im merely stating logical supported facts senpai

Fuck you twitter is for assholes

Transformers: Faggots in Disguise.

you won't do it again if you want to stay on Twitter. because in your heart you know you wrote it to debate our very existence. that's called harassment.

>isn't even shared by psychiatrists so how could it be a fact
Psychiatry is not a science. Neither is astrology.

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

Also Twitter is very strict about dehumanizing language, which I feel was your intent. I hope you learn from this experience

Good luck with that, im behind 7 accounts

I guess you are some kind of psychic who can magically divine a persons true intentions from miles away.

god i hope you'll be part of that magic 40% party of trannies that off themselves. Never has there been a more self-righteous perpetual victims.

No amount of social acceptance will ever make you stop being a mentally ill degenerate abomination

How do we bring down twitter? It's corroding free thought and turning people into hive minded NPCs.

You exist you're just mentally ill and disgusting

kys, faggot

It's in the DSM5

One day user.. one day.

> posts on Jow Forums whining about trans men and women
> wHy aRe Y0u pErSeCUtiNg mE

I don't understand what you are trying to say. That was my first post in this thread. Jokes on me for trying to reason with someone who is mentally ill.

I do not disagree them i wish they should try curing there mental health problem, trump should have put pence as the health minister.

Attached: 1537280767898.gif (342x320, 761K)

they just have to dump on people don't they?
they can't keep their lil ignoramus mouths shut

They are saying that mental illness is bad, an insult.
They need suing.

Kek. Never debate the mentally ill

Attached: day-of-the-lord.jpg (833x460, 23K)

>trans men and women

Shouldn’t that be trans women and men

don't they have a daily periscope?
wonder how'd they'd like it if someone came over and fucked with them?
free speech crew wouldn't mind right?

i don't know if you know this, because you are you.
people are cutting their dicks off and turning them inside out. they are having their skin peeled off and used to make dicks. they are stabbing their own wound, where their genitals were, every day to keep it from ever healing and calling it a vagina. they are putting the wombs, from dead women, into themselves, to make children they can mutilate and sexually abuse.
they are cutting off their childrens dicks and poisoning them with puberty blockers that keep them from ever, ever becoming a normal adult.
but they said its perfectly normal and acceptable on tv so you are just going to call everyone who warns others or tries to help ignorant?
you clearly cannot understand mental illness as you already suffer from it.

people do all kinds of things I don't like.

rightwingers breathing for instance

it's called freedom

How do we make these people see the light without using violence? How do we show them how sick and disgusting these behaviours are to a sane person? Are they beyond seeing the error of their ways and earning redemption?

>not knowing the Twitter auto-ban bot keywords
Shame

The freedom to create a cycle of abuse? There's a pair of lesbians who go to my daughter's school who decided their 5 year old boy is now transgender. That poor kid never had a chance

i gave up on twatter and kikebook, even Jow Forums sometimes because of the bans.

I got banned for saying, "Muslims conquered Constantinople and killed and raped all the inhabitants." History can get you banned.

Can we ban this larping nigger?

Did you assert that in context of discussion of historical events or did you butt-in on a group of muslims unasked who were discussing completely something else?

>create a cycle of abuse?
are you people even aware of yourselfs?

Psychiatrists aren't doctors. This is furthermore proof that psychiatry is a shit profession that needs to be abolished.

Are you implying that facts are wrong in the wrong context?

psychiatry is fake science and has always been jewsish bullshit

Mike "LGBTQ BBQ" Pence

Attached: 1539825595468.jpg (799x532, 160K)

I asserted it in the context of someone stating that "White people were genocidal maniacs...look what Columbus did." I posted that in the same century Columbus went to America, "Muslims conquered Constantinople and murdered all the men and raped all the women." but who gives a fuck when I mentioned it? You fucking cucked faggot. Its history. If someone calls me a Nazi on twitter and says, "Nazis killed 6 million jews." They arent getting banned.

Wanting to control how others feel about you has nothing to do with freedom

are you sure?

>Are you implying that facts are wrong in the wrong context?
It can be off-topic. Some places have actual rules about off-topic discussion in a thread.

For example, if the topic is the price of bread in US today then repeatedly bringing up the mongol invasion of Russia is not an argument.

>are you sure?
It's obvious to anyone who isn't mentally ill.

oh my little la abominacíon..

I think you're an idiot?

you know why?

Because you are mentally ill?

no. it's because you just proved my point

> be part of a segment of people where suicide attempts are 58%
> mental stability
Choose one faggot lefties

>> wHy aRe Y0u pErSeCUtiNg mE
That joke is pretty hurtful to our population, you're mocking thousands of anons that just believe in the DSM. The mods really need to ban people like you that are just looking yo harass us

But it is. Go back and read the statements by the board that declassified it. Many still saw it as an illness, but declassified it to ease the stigma. Political correctness run mad.

What point?

Attached: 1540005586576.png (721x713, 256K)

why do you care? of course you're free to tho

I’m always shadow banned

Attached: B13E75F8-A8A1-4F58-8774-E883ADD9186B.jpg (750x808, 262K)

I think this shit goes to the scotus next year.
I haven't seen a date yet tho

Psychiatry is non-repeatable and not disprovable. It is not a a science any more than astrology or sociology is.

It is the same as divining future from animal entrails.

Attached: asterix_by_toutatis_the_sky_is_falling.jpg (500x574, 81K)

twitter shadow banning is a free speech issue

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-12-08 13-54-37.png (571x110, 15K)